Is the "WE WUZ" meme just whiteys projecting? -

Hear me out - we always like to meem that black people weren't really kings and when they claim to be it's just funny bullshit or something, even though Egypt is Africa.

But haven't you noticed how many people on Sup Forums legitimately believe Egyptians were white? It even goes further than that, there are people who things ALL OF NORTH AFRICA WAS WHITE. LOL!

Honestly how far are you willing to push this meme, it makes you look like hypocritical retards.

I bet you think the middle-east was white, that CHINA was white.

So what , was the ENTIRE WORLD white ? or are you just taking the piss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zBVrgwkb4
igenea.com/en/tutankhamun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really made me think.

NOT an argument

Show me the negroid mummies.

I showed you mine. Now show me yours.

>, that CHINA was white.

Again, niggers BTFO

Really facilitated a synaptic response

Prove it

is this niggers admitting they want to enslave the Jews and make them build pyramids?

>literally a "we wuz kangz" tier infograph

Really nice

Everyone knows that blue eyes are a common trait in niggers

Black people are true Israelites. You have a lot to learn.

>So what , was the ENTIRE WORLD white ? or are you just taking the piss?
not the entire world, only the parts worth preserving

How far does it go?

I want someone to draw the borders of the ancient "white" world for me.

How far did white stretch?

Prove it

>Subhuman tribes in sub saharan aperifca worship snakes

>Egyptians use the snake as a symbol of the kundalini

>Therefore, Egyptians were niggers. Obviously.

Next, you will tell me how many Yakubs can dance on the head of a pin

I don't think i've saw anyone on Sup Forums claim Egyptians were white.

WE

This joke started on Sup Forums as a result of all the black casting and what not. It's clearly an agenda being pushed in the media

>Egyptians aren't black
>Egyptians aren't white
What are they then? Aliens?

>How far did white stretch?

Into every culture and civilization that ever mattered

WE
E

The gene called OCA2, somewhere around the northwest coasts of the Black Sea.

or could it simply be, Egyptians are not and were not white or black. In fact, they are Arab and Berber or something along those lines. At least you tried though.

Egyptian culture influenced sub-saharan African culture.

This is why you have some SSA tribes and people like Kenyans raising Eurasian cows and goats.

Eurasians influenced black Africans south of Egypt like Europeans influence hunter-gatherer North American indians.

You have North American indians who see horses as past of their "culture" even though they were only riding them for 100 or so years before Europeans from the US started forcing them out of their lands.

You know which country has a lot of cobras, too? India.

Serpent gods and multi-headed serpents are common in Eurasian cultures. They even showed up in mesoamerica.

Well most likely tan ya dingus. Ie African sand niggers, most likely what you are based on your flag.

The difference is that we can prove the existence and influence of the white race on many unexpected cultures.

Niggers just want to steal the achievements of the white race throughout history.

Just like they try to steal everything else.

Fuck off, nigger.

I don't believe this either, Egypt was around before the Islamic conquests, the Egyptians of today are not the same as those back when

The nubians were wiped out.

They were olive skinned persian looking people.

But dont let facts distract you, cause in reality WE

We're not saying north Africa is white. We're saying it's not black!
In truth it's neither black nor white, think olive instead.

Black people BTFO, white people didn't even care to begin with

Egyptians were mudshits not niggers

Fuck you bitch

All you can do is post photoshopped face masks of different asian and african cultures and say WE WUZ WHITEYS

don't yu think a mummy would lose its colour after a million years?

That guy is clearly white.

learn islamic history

the spanish were not moors 2000 years ago either

Olive > WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET > White

Arab you fucking tard. Like the ones your country is so fond of.

yes iI KNOW. IM SAYING THEY WERENT ARAB BEFORE THE ISLAM CONQUESTS

>a bunch of Europid steppefags ventures east enough to touch a small part of west China
>WE WUZ CHINA N SHEIßE!
embarrassing

>Egyptians are not and were not white or black

Egypt was a multi-ethnic civilization. Except the niggers were slaves then as they were in our own civilization.

Arguing over whether Egypt was 'black' or 'white' is like archeologists in the distant future arguing about whether America was a white or black civilization.

>But muh Obama!

Yeah, and just as the slave race became the figurehead of a nation built by whites like America, so too did the Nubians eventually come to rule over the ruins of a civilization whose rulers are proven to have Western European DNA in their mummified bodies.

>how many people on Sup Forums legitimately believe Egyptians were white?

King Tut was white, ultimately it depends on your definition of white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zBVrgwkb4

>WE

Like the Nubians literally copied the Egyptians because black women got bleached and the majority became mulatto.

WE

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN MY OP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Cry harder blackface. Is your worldview crumbling now that you know you aren't a descendant from Egyptians but from skinny slaves instead? Ahww that's too bad little one, it's the truth though

I don't care what they were, but I know they weren't niggers.

FUfuck you pice of shit you think youre so smart but you dont understand how ethnic make up is influenced by invasion and subjigation? fucking fat american

that claim has 0 academic support, check your sources

>mfw OP is actually right

And yet you admit that Caucasian people dwelt in what is now China in antiquity.

Get real Nkosi.

The Moors were not very dark.

>HIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN MY OP
They're were using black logic to prove that white people were Chinese, it's meme you sperg..

>no proof
>WE WAS WHITEEEEEES

dummy!

Empires of the past were destroyed by the brown hordes as well.

That's why the current kangz of Egypt didn't even know what the fuck the pyramids were for till white people came and told them.

>N orth africa
>Hamatic Negroid race

B
T
F
O

Nah I never said that they were white.i said THEY WEREN'T BLACK.

You can either deal with it or cry harder. It's obvious you chose the latter.

Blacks BTFO, whites still don't care and earned a buck working instead of complaining

Some of the Egyptian royalty were Greek during times, Cleopatra being the most famous example. I imagine ancient Egyptians being made up out of mostly the same people they are today, Arabs with some Greeks and Jews in the mix.

Of course they aren't dark, they are North African. They look more like Spaniards than any black.

It's a fairly recent meme that literally paints Moors (and all Berbers, for that matter) as black.

>THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN MY OP

Yet you show no logical refutation of my assertions whatsoever.

You truly are a product of a cursed and inferior race

Han Chinese are mostly haplogroup O.

They are part of a larger haplogroup K2... like white man in y-chromosomes in Q, R, T.

Also part of IJK.

All Asiatic. Ancestors of the Chinaman lived nearby Central Asian white man ancestors. Probably used dogs early on, too.

Nubian=egyptian. The ruling class of egypt was coptic

you mean like you cumskins go when we show you evidence?

"WE WUZ KANGZ"

I am throwing itb ack aat you

>WE WUZ WHITEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>that claim has 0 academic support, check your sources

I did you stupid potatonigger, iGENEA is accredited company and well-renowned, wish we never repel those fucking cornlaws.

At some point Huns also dwelt in what is now Europe, does that make Western civilization Chinese?

>>N orth africa
>>Hamatic Negroid race
It's is clearly Semitic.

>Sup Forums legitimately believe Egyptians were white
It depends what you consider white. They sure as shit werent black m8. They were Indo-Iranian Aryans or similar to modern Coptic Egyptians.

The WE WUZ meme was created by black people. They are the ones who unironically started saying "we wuz kangs" in reference to ancient Egypt.

So no, it's not just whiteys projecting. "we wuz kangs" wouldn't have ever become a meme if blacks didn't say it so much to begin with.

>But haven't you noticed how many people on Sup Forums legitimately believe Egyptians were white? It even goes further than that, there are people who things ALL OF NORTH AFRICA WAS WHITE. LOL!
Egypt, and north Africa as a whole, are not and have never been mainly inhabited by sub-Saharan Africans. Blacks who are dark as night clearly have no relation to the pharaohs of Egypt.

>iGENEA is accredited company and well-renowned
yes who claimed to have reconstructed his Y-DNA by looking at a discovery channel documentary, very scientific
WIR

shills out in full force today

>I am throwing itb ack aat you

Jesus Christ you pavement apes are pathetic. On so many levels.

Part of me suspects that you're just a salty white brit playing Sup Forumsintelpro for kicks, but then the other part knows that niggers are really this pathetic.

>Cleopatra being the most famous example
This was much much later in Egyptian history. She married a Roman. Wasnt Greek herself.

Egypt was multi-cultured. There were whites, blacks (Nubians), and Arabs. Nubians had a lot more control in the early Ancient Egypt until they've been overthrown .

WE WUZ is an offshoot of the late-1960s black power movement. This is not a recent meme, it's been around nearly forever.

pic related, one of the more entertaining black power groups that still exist

But your evidence is retarded shot like 2 nubian rulers to imply that the whole country was always nigger.

It's a lie or a massive stretching of the truth. The we wuz whitey shit doesn't stretch nearly that much.

Plus you clearly have no understanding of the 3 major human races or you'd understand that north Africans are caucasoid, and that race is more than just skin deep.

Nubians were almost exclusively slaves and servants to the Egyptians until the very lowest era of decadence in the timeline of Ancient Egypt (right before the Egyptians willingly crowned Alexander the Great as their true pharaoh). There's no comparison to be made to present day America.

I never said that ALL CHINESE WERE WHITE

Just that some of the people living in what is now China thousands of years ago were white. This is a fact.

You fucking niggers make me sick. GET THE FUCK OUT OF ITALY YOU NIGERIAN FUCKING NIGGER

this one is my favorite

>by looking at a discovery channel documentary,
They used it as basis for their research then expanded on it.

WE WUZ JEWS AN SHIT

>Nubians were almost exclusively slaves and servants to the Egyptians until the very lowest era of decadence in the timeline of Ancient Egypt

> until the very lowest era of decadence in the timeline of Ancient Egypt

>There's no comparison to be made to present day America.

>lowest era of decadence

>no comparison

ISHYDATT

Actual Egyptians look like pic related. They actually WUZ KANGS in their history, but they weren't nignogs like what modern Afrocentrism revisionists would have you wrongly believe.

>then expanded on it.
yeah where is the actual scientific paper on it then? why are they so afraid of publishing actual scientific results on it?

Middle east is white if you have very low standards to what you consider white. Like its funny how black people call kim kardashian white but get mad when people say Egyptians and white while they both look about the same. Ya feel me?

.blacks >africans oppressed for 100of years
>not as advanced

its no suprise american.

Here is a picture of some architecture.
also that art is good
tell me white or black?

>that CHINA was white.
>Again, niggers BTFO
I wonder what did you mean by this?

>actual scientific results
they are still working on it, you that think that white people do, work.

igenea.com/en/tutankhamun

I'm out of this thread.

You and your Nigerian buddy living in Italy for the gibs are so far beneath me that I refuse to post anymore.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>tell me white or black?
It's Celtic, unlike black people with admit colonization was good for us (by the Romans), we also didn't rejected we used and built upon it.

>working on it
more like using wewuz plebs like you to shill their DNA tests and make good shekels on top of their claim, top kek

you know what white people used to do as well? actually do science instead of jumping on the latest feel good wewuzism

meanwhile, Ramsses III was actually tested and the results published on a scientific journal, and you know what he tested for? E1b1a, which is chiefly west African

I don't understand why they would want to be seen as having been kings. It completely erodes the moral high ground and underdog mentality that they spend so much time constructing.

Egyptian "kings" had slaves, and pretty much did everything blacks claim that whites did wrong.

Fine, they was kangs. Can we stop affirmative action now?

>Ramsses III was actually tested and the results published on a scientific journal

>

Is this not a sign of the attempt to create a single human race?

The various races of humanity have been reduced to two: white, and POC, which is just a fancy name for black, that for some reason also includes everyone else. I don't know if Ancient Egyptians have a really great modern analogue, but they would have looked like the darker spectrum of Mediterranean people. To me, that seems closer to white than black, so if I have to choose white or POC I'd go with white. The opposite argument could also be made. Neither answer is actually correct, because you've replaced a question that requires a somewhat descriptive answer, with a "A-B" multiple choice selection.

Why reduce the races to two? Because it sets the stage for the rise of a single, global human race. The goal is that by putting all non-whites in a group together, they'll be more likely to race-mix, and combine their genes towards the mean of humanity. If that's the goal, why not include whites from the start? Because you need an Other to create In Group preference in non-whites. No matter how much a person hates whites, they will never identify with the group on "non-whites". That group must be given it's own identity in order to get people to self identify with it.

Continued.

Once you have established a new group identity, and given that group an Other, in this case whites, you can move on to the next step. Whites are demonized and declared evil, and POC are convinced that all their problems are the cause of the White Man. This serves two purposes. First, it pressures whites of weak character to race mix, as they want to identify with the "good" group in this dichotomy. These people will willingly destroy their racial identity to avoid being called racist. Second, it sets the stage for the elimination of whites who value their cultural identity. White people have the most successful cultures, so it can be anticipated that they will be among the least willing to abandon their cultural heritage. Once you get the rest of the world on the other side, you can justify killing whites on mass. After all, the "good ones" will have already settled into mixed-race relationships to mitigate their inherent vices. Just ask them, white people are horrible, and the ones who aren't participating must be destroyed for the good of humanity.

Once white people are eliminated, the cycle will restart with a new group as the Other. There will be several decades where one group is assisted in replacing white people at the top of human civilization. they will then be declared the new oppressors, and a new mixed race opposition will be set up in opposition to them. Asian cultures will likely be targeted for this, as they are the next most likely group to not abandon their racial identity in favor of a mixed humanity.