>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/VPtXVbbRfio
>Trump at New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Ad: Deplorables
youtu.be/sBbtCvUGweo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c
>Trump speaks to Nat'l Guard Baltimore 9/12/16
youtu.be/RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump speaks at Phyllis Schalfly's funeral 9/10/16
youtu.be/1Bng_6HZlPM
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtu.be/stK0fxCnqxI
>Trump at Values Voters Summit 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4
>Trump on Larry King 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8Jy_fctemw&index=26&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/trump-will-not-release-medical-records-dr-oz-show
youtube.com/watch?v=rHJkFII6K9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

azor awoo

AWOO

Angry awoo. I want to pet. MAGA

>BREAKING: Hillary Clinton receives approval to debate Donald Trump via latest 3-D holographic rendering technology. Mrs. Clinton's campaign says the bold move is a play for Millenial voters. Top democrats believe the strategy is likely to disrupt Trump for a change now that Clinton is reinventing the political playbook herself.

you've got to be kidding me...

hmmmmm

AWOO

MAGA

*appears at trump's golf club at high noon*

Donald. After all this time, we finally meet.

I believe that you owe me something. Something that you stole from me. Something that I deserve.

The delegates.

That's right Donald. You honestly thought that I would forget about it ? I have served the republican party for all my life, I've been a messenger of conservative values for decades, you on the other hand are a democrat and a liberal. You don't deserve to be our nominee.

Donald, I will give you a choice. Give me the delegates now, and I shall be merciful. Or else, there will be consequences.

The Cruz family has held a secret dear for many centuries. This secret is our ultimate weapon. A technique, you may say.
If you don't hand over the delegates, I will use this technique on you, and I warn you, you won't live enough to regret your choice. For this secret technique has never failed to slay an opponent. The last time it was used, a president was killed.

You heard me well, Dahnald. You were right about my father. My father, Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, killed JFK. The fact that he never got caught for it is testament to the effectiveness of the technique of my ancestral house. Nobody saw him, no camera caught a glimpse of him, nobody suspected him. And nobody will suspect me when they find your cold, lifeless body in this wretched place.

Donald, hear me out. Give me your delegates, and I will let you go in peace. I will even make you my Vice President.

Decline my offer, and you will feel the sweet embrace of death.

What say you ?

Tsssk, a fighter to the end, huh ?
Well then, I will not hold back.
Prepare yourself Donald.
Here I come !

Depends

is this picture real?

who /hyped for debates/?

>we want help, we want help
>trump is coming to see how he can help
>we dont want help, we dont want help

>tfw trump wins Wisconsin and Michigan

(((media))) """""""reporting"""""" that Trump said he would release the results of his physical on Dr. Oz appearance.

As I recall, all Trump said was that he would release them this week when he got the results.

Did I miss an interview (supposedly Tuesday on Fox) where Trump said he would release on Dr. Oz?

Or is the (((media))) up to its usual kikery?

If they come near Momiji they're in for a fight.

AWOOO~VEMENT!!!!!

TrumpGen, tell me if I have summed up a theory about the left and Russia.

The American left was fine with Obama offering concessions to Medvedev after his re-election, and Hilarys 'reset'. The cold war is over, they reminded Romney. Russia is not our enemy.

And the EU, being basically a bank where the clients are captive and united under nothing more than a bank-note, conspired to acquire Ukraine and lost. They made the ridiculous attempt to mire Putin by importing subversives into Russia for gay rights, as if Russian gays all simultaneously wanted Western values. Putin actually leveraged it to his advantage with the Orthodox Christian base, then penned a letter reminding us that despite the televison perception of Russia being East-East Europe, it is North-Asian, not "Western". The EU succeeded in nothing more than getting a lot of previously content gays pummeled in the street for toying with notions of 'equality'.

Then after sabotaging the Olympics in Sochi, dissidents suddenly appear in Ukraine to oust the president and replace him with pro-EU accessionist puppets. This failed however, as ethnic Russians defended the region with financial assets and Putin rolled in 'peace-keeping' forces.

The globalists, who we will note are all circumcised, of the EU didnt spend much money on any of this. But in the 'globalist' mind, money you didn't make is money you 'lost'.

We also might agree that 'globalists' want a brown Europe and a brown North America, because a population from the third world have to great features if you are a kleptocrat. One, they have much lower expectations of government to satisfy, and two, are thus less inclined to inquire what the government is doing with the public wealth they keep collecting.

Enter Trump....

They're using an older picture of Hillary. She doesn't look like that now.

OK GUYS WHAT'S IN THE NEW DNC LEAKS?

DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET

WILL IT HURT HILLARY?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

He's fast!

I wonder who the Emperor's opponent will be.

... Trump is a white man who is a nationalist. Putin is a nationalist of a white country. Perhaps they unite in alliance, and suddenly the "need" for US military "protection" from Russia is not as eminent. Mind you, the EU is now talking about building its own army ex nihilo.

So we have a nationalist who is white in the West, and a nationalist of a white nation in the East.

Now look who is stuck in the middle.

If you follow my thinking, am I correct in assuming that this is what is suddenly keeping the (((globalists))) of Europe up at night?

>live in Caifornia
>see a Trump sign in someone's front yard
Crazy stuff

Yes.

>Trump's campaign has been policy-driven while Crooked's only play is insulting the voters and crying buzzwords
>Crooked's numbers are effectively tanking

Any past Trump debate highlight vids

I thought it was tense AWOO because the thread is called Momiji is next edition

You can hear the "oh, FUCK"'s coming from the DNC.

>women "leaders"

How long until the CTR-shills become too exhausted to keep on shilling? The ones on Reddit must be very tired.

Wasn't it the dems that fucked that up?

First they came for Pepe, but I didn't speak out
Because I was not Pepe...

heh nuthin personnel kid

that bitch wouldn't say the same thing if hillary went there

>Karen Weaver

She's a big girl

Reposting, I need to know if I've been redpilled
1/2
>Trump was never meant to win
>Media was on board with dropping his credibility from the beginning
>He wasn't the poster child of the Conservative thinkers and was labeled as such
>Until they got him on television

Even the media that covered him couldn't control their greed. They thought that he would be labeled as a bad mock politician with only acting skills.>they forgot that's exactly what politicians use to gain the support of the masses (ex. Raegan)

>The God Emperor blossomed
>Fought through the hate and shit flung on him from all sides
>Won the moral agencies of millions by telling them what they wanted to hear and promising to do his best to get it done
>Regardless of the absurdity of what they wanted to hear
>Half of those who libeled him are forced to jump on the Train or get left behind
>He used his "business skills" to grab hold of 4 years on the hottest seat in the world
>Was really just his character being unbeatable by virtue since he didn't have to play by the rules everyone else did in the past political climate

So this is when the presentation of the nominees became essential and the establishment and has a chance to really flex their fuck muscle; pushing the election in a certain way via control of the media

>The genius plays the hand he's dealt
>Knows that Hillary's standing within the voter base was shaky enough to be toppled
>Relies on truths exposed on Hillary's corruption and crookedness to fuel his campaign
>Uses her bad press to his advantage and continues to make even bolder claims he know to be true
>Leaks are working in favor of his narrative

As a last resort, his credibility must be obliterated and his supportive evidence discredited. The only thing the men behind the curtains knew had worked before was blaming someone they thought everyone distrusted.
>Russia

nice novel grandpa

my neurons are firing

>dat image

i had a sensible chuckle

Im not sure what will become of me in the next few months lads but it's been fun.

MAGA

Is an Idea.

MAGA

Is bullet proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8Jy_fctemw&index=26&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

Topkek

What else?

AWOO?

are we the echoes?

LET THEM COME

Well that was rude and uncalled for.

nigga got a mushtash

>Wasn't it the dems that fucked that up?

dems fucked it up, republican governor tried to cover it up

>They tell the people that the leakers are working for Russia
>Claim that the evidence proves they can't be trusted is falsified, made to manipulate the media and people
>Pose the thought that Trump was working with these people who make the false leaks
>The Deplorables all realize there is literally nothing to fear if that is proven wrong (it will be)

>Trump develops an understanding with the framed foreign leader, bringing the second most powerful nation on board the Magic Meme ride
>Leaks continue to fuck up Shillary and her interested parties
>It's only a matter of time now that there is enough blatant evidence that the culprits are forced to come clean

Here's where it gets good
>Our savior was right all along
>The shills are exposed to the world
>Trump doesn't even have to try anymore, Hillary's optics are getting worse by the day
>the coughing
>the croaking
>the seizing
"Muh pneumonia"
>All he has to do is hold his ground in the states he's won and make MINIMAL gains in the swing states

This has been an amazing ride, and I feel lucky to be alive for this election. From Hillary pandering towards blacks via hot sauce to official statements on memes, Trump has literally forced the established electorate system to be highlighted in its sheer ability to be toyed with.

What the fuck?

What idiots do they have running this thing?

It's a lot simpler than that, user. If the US and Russia are on the same side of a shooting war, there's no MAD. They know exactly how many people they've pissed off and don't want to get nuked.

The turtle looked so full of smiles and optimism right then

D E P L O R A B L E

>Im not sure what will become of me in the next few months lads but it's been fun.
kys

So it's only the GOP's fault in the minds of the dems.

dat file name.

nigga chose the false grail

HOLY SHIT IT'S A GHOUL

too much to list them all
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

That's part of it.
Is another part.

pic related is another part

Why do these (((people))) hate Russia so much?
>Stalin's purge
>Putin's cessation of the Rape of Russia 2.0

Hillary clinton is retahded!

Make america wicked great again!

Such deplorable

so she can go fuck herself right?

Not all Momijis!

youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80

Gimme the best ones m8

>Pepe after being hunted by MSM for two days

Kek. Good one m8.

>Breaking News: Trump releasing his Medical Info on Doctor Oz today!

Can someone post more Karen with Pence?

>Awoo~ Uguuu ^.^

So, instead of campaigning herself, Hillary have her husband (that might be a raping zombie right now.) and the CURRENT US president to do it for her. Why is it allowed? Why rules does not work for the Clintons?

He thought he was running towards his dreams, when there was a nightmare right around the corner.

little more complicated, the dems did fuck it up,, they control the city, but the governor was slow to help and tried to hide the problem, refused to give more money to help, so yes, the main blame is on the republicans from people there

Hmm.... Really makes you think

>2016-01-21-karen-weaver-f(...).jpg

Guys

What are we watching today?

>D-don't COme we don't have time for p-photo-ops!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT COME

Exact same excuse they used with Louisiana and the floods, what the fuck is up with democrats that they're this fucking morally bankrupt

>this guy didnt even roll quads on his ss card

No, he's not. He's releasing it later this week.

Masshole reporting. Remember to vote even if your state is hopelessly blue. Every single vote will increase is mandate when he wins.

He's on the mend.

Trump Will Not Release Medical Records On "Dr. Oz Show"
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/trump-will-not-release-medical-records-dr-oz-show

I have many such pictures but my Trump folder isn't very organized.

Is this the best election ever?

Yes [ x ]
Non [ ]

Kallen: Oh my god! Pense is so cool!
youtube.com/watch?v=rHJkFII6K9E

Incumbents are allowed to campaign for their successors. It's just usually considered poor taste. Obama is a terrible person so it's not surprising he does it. Usually the etiquette is to wait until your successor leaves office and then you can campaign for your party if you're still alive.

Remember Missouri during the primaries, because every vote DOES count.

>OH FUCK A REPUBLICAN IS GOING TO ACTUALLY GONNA APPEAL TO THE NEGROS??

*Pushes button*
*Lights in the DNC go off*
*People start running around falling over chairs and colliding with each other

>IT'S OVER MAN, IT'S OVER!

MAGA