My god

Was anybody else here for the first Kek thread on Sup Forums?

>The OP (original prophet) discovered that Kek was actually the name of an ancient Egyptian god who was depicted as a frog and represented chaos
>This freaked out the OP because well nearly every post on Sup Forums at the time contained the word Kek and a picture of pepe
>He joked and said maybe this is why trump (a hugely chaotic candidate) was winning because we had been praising an ancient god of chaos
>The thread then descended into its usual shitposting galore
>Me and a few other people started spamming OPs discovery because it was a pretty funny coincidence and a breath of fresh air from the constant TRUMP!!!! threads
>Some people joked along, while others saged and told us to fuck off. I eventually got banned for spamming Kek threads
>I just took it as a sign to take a much needed break from Sup Forums (i was shitposting till the early hours of the morning).
>After coming back and browsing for a good week all i can say is holy shitttttt
>...Kek has taken over completely, everybody on Sup Forums knows Kek now and praises him religiously
>pretty fucking creepy yet kind of awe inspiring

I guess the other preachers from the first thread had proxies and kept on with the fight, recruiting more and more people, good job brothers.

May you forever continue on Kek, the future as you have proven to me is unknown.

Darkness Eternal anons

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
youtu.be/53ZBCzjlM6c
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOjc1BlfPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EXkHqFG6Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=eOR1lP0Qg2k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need another prophet

What did kek mean by this?

I remember this... I thought it was soooo funny.

how naive I was... nobody had any idea what was about to be unleashed.

Bless you kek

I love you kek, let me have your tadpols

Shadilay, friend

Praise KEK

The Truth shall be revealed by the ID.

KEK onto us all.

kek is watching

Praise kek

soon. The 8's will tell.
Praise him!

I was there in that thread. Thought it was fake. The kek god frog idea is also supported in a game called illuminati. The card was called frog god I think. The game was made in the 1980s.

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian kings created memes of great and terrible power.

KEK was just a meme at one point, his power has now grown to memetic proportions. He now has the ability to alter reality as we know it. He as a demon servant has gained enough power, gained followers, and now is able to release the seal which contains Satan. Where were you when the 1000 year reign of Satan began? KEK the false prophet, Satan the one, the king of kings, the one and only true Messiah.

yoink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

lol i had to idea this kek thing was legit. praise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
>also spelled as Kek

Indeed

Trump will win

>he takes his "job" very seriously

The Egyptian god of chaos is not kek, it's Kuk. Sounds like cuck. Will our worship stab us in the back at the end?

A storm is on the horizon, fags. Be ready.

Be one with the frog.

Heil Kek

The best part is that the god is actually kuk.

Sup Forums has been worshiping a cuck. Pol has become the cuck.

Furthermore, kuk is the god of darkness.

We're watching Sup Forums voluntarily black themselves.

Praise KEK

what a boring faggot

We should sue them for religious discrimination.

If we get a good 88888888 prophecy I'll legit sacrifice a dog or a chicken or something to his holiness and post it.

Kekism is growing on me

You don't understand.

Kuk/Kek is a god of darkness that ultimately brings a return to light.

We are merely accelerating the process of the pendulum swing.

babby's first time helping to create a meme
use Sup Forums for a while longer and you will experience this feeling many times
I remember spamming "feels good man" on early Sup Forums back in like 2005 or whenever the fuck it was, it's pretty nuts to me that this joke I laughed at and helped spread along with a few hundred other people max on a chinese basket weaving website just 10 years ago has now become a topic of debate among the political elite of the most powerful country on earth

shill shill
get to work
the hour's late, the morning's worse

find your slowly churning brain
producing thoughts you find insane
dream at night: visit us for fun

visit us for fun

visit us for fun

with this curse unholy kek is spawned

with scorn to your name

and dust to your affairs.

Praise be Kek. What is your will my lord?

Kuk is androgynous.

You worship a ladyboy.

Darkness before the light.

Black man cums in your wife, then you (the white/light ladyboy), go clean up your wife.

pol is becoming the ultimate cuck. Kuk wills it.

Kek's power is growing with every second. I ordered 2 frog statues already to add to the shrine to Him that I am building. I would apreciate if anyone could give me some rare Kek's to add it it, and maybe some ideas on how to build it.

All kek requires is faith.

Chaos magick does not work on animal sacrifice, it only works for moloch.

No he isn't. Kek is male. Kauket is female.

I was one of the first I got banned in the early days like 5 times for starting threads, one day I hope I will be known as a saint of kekism.

My name is Snadger9000

>As a concept, Kuk was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Kauket (also spelled as Keket), which is simply the female form of the word Kuk.

So he takes different forms...like when you go to work you dress as a man and when it's time to prep the bull you adopt your sissy, feminine form.

My god this gets better by the second.

Except those two gods can be in the same room at once. It's a warp entity. No need to project your human failings on it.

youtu.be/53ZBCzjlM6c

Listen and spread the word

>browsing Sup Forums before Trump. Just your average Sup Forums board.
>Trump starts running and Sup Forums begins to rumble.
>Trump gains traction but we all are just grasping at straws.
>One day while in a game I break my finger. Go to the hospital and fix it. That night in begin making /Hat General/ threads.
>start using preexisting png files to make different angled hats.
I think ever since I broke my finger kek has been listening to me. I can't believe it and you won't either.

Again, kuk is one god with a female and male form.

You can hate the mythology all you want bud, you're a kuk.

Anyone remember the original ORIGINAL Moloch thread? Where that OP made the connection between pedos, forcing transgenderism on children, and abortions as being a meme to power Moloch? I was that OP. And let me tell you the second I saw that email and did the research I fucking shivered in fright. Protect the kids anons. The more the kids suffer the more Moloch grows. Child sacrifice praises him. Torturing children in any capacity is a enemy meme that powers Moloch. Raise your kids well. Keep them away from their roastie mothers as much as you can. And above all vigilante any pedos you see. Im still waiting for someone to crusade those fucking clowns in NC. Can someone get on that?

Yes. At the time we all thought it was just shitposting

Channeling (to Kek) is an ancient and efficient form of magic. Magic artifacts are made by the magi via channeling their thoughts on the desired object. Next step is gathering IRL and worshipping via mantras, maybe some drum ritual dancing.

Blood and offerings appeared to work for Ebola-Chan for a bit. But now we are long past that and further into something even bigger. Who knows what power is awaiting.

>Exodus 20:2-6

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

>Exodus 20:3

“You shall have no other gods before me.

>1 Corinthians 10:20

No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons.

>Deuteronomy 12:30-31

Take care that you be not ensnared to follow them, after they have been destroyed before you, and that you do not inquire about their gods, saying, ‘How did these nations serve their gods?—that I also may do the same.’ You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.

>Luke 6:46

“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?

>1 Corinthians 10:14

Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.

>Exodus 34:14

for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God,

>Romans 8:7

For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.

Or if your Moloch you IRL activities include fucking with kids.

go fuck your cuck jewish god anywhere else

>Mark 7:7

In vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

>Mark 7:9

And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

>Jeremiah 10:2-5

Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good.”

>Deuteronomy 13:1-18

“If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. ...

>Ephesians 5:11

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Was freaky as fuck when the frog god pic from that card game was posted. I know that games seems to have predicted other events(9/11) I think...

i am the new prophet of kek

2 Timothy 3New King James Version (NKJV)
Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.
The Man of God and the Word of God

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

No you are not.

omg

>Trips dubs Trips

Waste

Kek signals his arrival! PRAISE KEK

KEK surely is with you.
SEIG HEIL
PRAISE KEK

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Romans 10:17 - So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

John 16:13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Luke 11:28 - But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

John 14:26 - But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Hebrews 2:1 - Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] slip.

Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

yes, it was stupid at the time, but I could see its potential to be a big meme like banana posting or that little ebola-chan cult that did blood sacrifices in uk

The media, Hillary, et al. still havn't caught on. I eagerly antcipate the cnn headline: 'The Bizarre Religious Cult of the Alt-Right'

I have wooden frog statue with a stick.
I ignored it for years, but few days ago i rubbed it's back with a stick.
Kinda gives feels.
I watched Pepe born and getting stronger on krautchan. I took him to ruboards.
Kinda fascinating for me to think that i had something to do with it.
Pepe was ours, a symbol of feels and emotions that normies ignore and laugh at.

stop shilling for the jew on a stick

>tfw i witnessed Sup Forums convert from Christianity to a literal meme religion
S H A D I L A Y

The 8 Aeons of the Memeverse are about to reveal to us wisdom.

SPEAK TO US

>kekposting

I don't even know if this is a reddit tier meme. It's probably worse.

I do know it's one of the dumbest and most autistic things that has ever come from Sup Forums so there's that.

Excellent rune for future religion of white nationalists.

r u a qt grill?

if so, kek might breed you

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOjc1BlfPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_EXkHqFG6Jk

youtube.com/watch?v=eOR1lP0Qg2k

PRAISE HIM!

>4949
SO KEK WILLS IT

It started on the day of the germanwings crash.

There were threads earlier in the day saying the LHC would be switched on and some news sites mentioning theories that aliens could enter our world when it becomes active and people were waiting in anticipation.

Then the Germanwings crash happened and people were wondering if it was like a black hole EMP or aliens or some shit.

Then people started noticing the bains 4u stuff and people were saying that Sup Forums had crashed the plane with memes, this continued for a while. THEN someone brought up the egyptian god thing.

Praise Kek

We need some holy scripture

I call to the Eight Powers of the Memeverse

Amun the frog god of Air
Amaunet the snake goddess of Air
Heh the frog god of Infinity
Hehet the snake goddess of Infinity
Kek the frog god of Darkness
Keket the snake goddess of Darkness
Nun the god of the Primeval Waters
Naunet the snake goddess of the Primeval Waters

Come to speak to us through us.

KeK is KuK is KäK is KöK is KåK is KëK is KüK sucks KoK

messiah when

Wasn't that a month ago?

is badselfearter supposed to play audio?

Produced by ASS ART. Any idea what this could refer to?

>ASS ART
>Shit post

Kek is an alternative spelling of Kuk. In modernity, it is primarily Kek.

Whether they stab their worshipers in the back remains to be seen, but I suspect that if the alt-right takes power and becomes the norm (through Kek and Keket's will) then Kek and Keket will eventually use chaos to undermine the alt-right, because Kek and Keket are Gods of chaos, not Gods of the alt-right. I believe Kek and Keket chose us not only for our worship, but also for the chaotic nature of imageboards and for our desperate, burning will to undermine the status quo.

poo poo pee pee

it obviously refers to poo poo pepe

Shadelay, friend. It means Associazzione Artistica (Artistic Association)

I was in that thread and started posting pepe for every get therenafter

I was also in the original threads for cuck posting moot and got that to meme as well. A /fit/ user was also cuck posting the follwing several months

without the whole germanwings thing the first kek thread would have probably been ignored.

The development is really facinating.
Praise KEK

does the comma exist in the Japanese language?

^^^
t. whale boy

When will the rest of the 8 reveal themselves?

Kek is the one who brings the golden dawn, the reveal.

The full Ogdoad will come with the octs.

The Eighth Reveals the Ninth

The Ogdoad Reveals the Ennead

Kek is from the Eighth Sphere in the Seven Heavens.

"Father Trismegistus! What shall I say? We have received this light. And I myself see this same vision in you. And I see the eighth, and the souls that are in it, and the angels singing a hymn to the ninth and its powers. And I see him who has the power of them all, creating those in the spirit."

"Lord, grant us a wisdom from your power that reaches us, so that we may describe to ourselves the vision of the eighth and the ninth. We have already advanced to the seventh, since we are pious and walk in your law. And your will we fulfill always. For we have walked in your way, and we have renounced [...], so that your vision may come. Lord, grant us the truth in the image. Allow us through the spirit to see the form of the image that has no deficiency, and receive the reflection of the pleroma from us through our praise.

"And acknowledge the spirit that is in us. For from you the universe received soul. For from you, the unbegotten one, the begotten one came into being. The birth of the self-begotten one is through you, the birth of all begotten things that exist. Receive from us these spiritual sacrifices, which we send to you with all our heart and our soul and all our strength. Save that which is in us and grant us the immortal wisdom."

its starting lads

I smiled so wide at that blood in poo in loo land