Will he become good?

Will he become good?

He already lost to the protagonist. His arc is done.

>no make up/surgery to fix his face

Is it me, or is his scar bigger?

>implying hes the bad guy

He is far too hideous for that.

Maybe at the end of the trilogy like Vader did. But not before.

You don't kill Han fucking Solo and then redeem yourself just like that.

>Complicit in the death of billions
>Han is the real obstacle to his redemption

Disney Wars was a mistake

I'm talking from a fanboy's point of view. Luke literally murdered millions on the Death Star.

Space nazis aren't people

This would have been an awesome trilogy if Luke returns and kills all of them. I hate this fucking trilogy.

>Will he become good
Is this a Mariyln Manson biopic?
If not, fuck Jew Driver

Rey goes dark side, Kylo eventually turns her back to light.

Screencap.

Of course not. The general public in 2017 can only think of things in black and white, there's no room for grey areas

For me a redemption arc of some kind seems like the only satisfying end Kylo can get giving the mediocre writing we're dealing with. I don't trust Disney to be able to craft a convincingly tragic (while still monstrous) villain. If we had protagonists worth giving a damn about I'd pull for Kylo to stay on the Dark Side. As of right now? Finn is getting shafted out of a better arc to duel Phasma and Rey looks to be utterly intolerable.

He has to different sizes in the trailer: one looks metallic and the other seems closed up.

Possible but unlikely. They're pushing the angle that Rey and Kylo have some mysterious connection. It's been confirmed that they've never crossed paths before, so it has to be some mystical bullshit.

As an actor? Unlikely

Take out the second part and it sounds almost good.

>2h film

Sup Forums doesn't mind when Anakin slaughtered a room full of children who trusted him tho since he is the autistic school shooter that Sup Forums is.

id imagine this is a costume test before they decided to change his scar to the current mini scar

Though at least one part of the trailer was a red herring, it's the most likely one to be played straight

I'm not convinced he'll (directly) kill Leia, as that would likely mean removing some of her scenes. Disney has been very vocal about Carrie Fisher's performance not being altered. The fleet battle looks like it'll take place towards the middle of the movie. Leia was slated to appear in IX as well, so I have a feeling her death will be offscreen.

No, he sacrifices himself for Leia, but it's pointless because she ends up dying anyways because of Snope.

Enjoy the spoiler nerds.

Is this before or after Zuko jobs Aang?

Yes, he'll kill the Emperor and also die himself

The scar moved several inches across his face. Which means that he had the scar removed medically, then had a new one placed because it looked cool. This is must be official canon because there literally isn't any other explanation for how this could have happened.