The greatest battle of our time

>the greatest battle of our time
>the conflict of truth and justice
>most powerful beings on earth
>a war to end all wars

I'm fed up with capeshit.

>one of the things Marvel fans always bring up is how colorful and light-hearted the Marvel movies are
>they're done in a desaturated semi-realistic way that should be saved for movies like Sicario and Incendies
>the only color on the screen is some of the character's costumes
>everything else is a washed-out gray mess shot in boring angles with mediocre framing
>the fights are chopped to shit in editing to hide the jerky cgi and horrible fight choreography
>any sense of weight to any dramatic scenes are all cut through by quips to remind you that "Haha, guys, really, a dramatic superhero movie? Pfft ahaha!"
>have to CGI Tony stark nearly a foot and a half taller so that he stands taller than everyone else on his team
>the fight doesn't matter as by the end of the movie everyone is fine and back on the field except for Don Cheeto
>the whole movie was about a contrived issue that is about as deep or interesting as the latest twitter hashtag trend that doesn't matter because everyone knows that the next Avengers movie will have them all fighting side-by-side again

None of the things you said are true though.

> OP clearly never even watched the movie
> Use pre-production shot run through a jpg artifact maker to make it look bad.
> Use baseless claims about hype that were never made.
> Acting like Marvel fans are actually the ones on the defensive frantically scrambling to justify a floundering brand (projection much?)
> Still this ass-blasted Marvel is dong it right and garnering increasing casual awareness and favor while the DCEU has not only been a trainwreck up until this point, but shows no sign of ending that trend in the future as they fumble to get Avengers bucks.

Polite sage for weak bait. Casting patently false shade on the MCU or trying to pretend that all capeshit is as bad as the DCEU will never take away the pain and disillusionment you feel as a fan of a brand which you probably only ever got into because of the Nolan Batman movies and Arkham video games.

>OP clearly never even watched the movie
stopped reading there because I've seen it twice

> Martha~~~

jesus christ you're pathetic, you gotta deflect any time anyone criticizes your precious mcu

tbf I'll only see a problem if Infinity War's like this.

If you're implying that was how the movie was marketed then you're truly retarded

>there are people who think Tony was right

Cap supports this woman.

No need you get upset by my solid argument.

>one of the things Marvel fans always bring up is how colorful and light-hearted the Marvel movies are
>they're done in a desaturated semi-realistic way, the only color on the screen is some of the character's costumes, everything else is a washed-out gray mess
Just goes to show how colorful & light-hearted the characters, script & general tone are then.
I didn't even notice this shit, if I watched these for the cinematography I'd be on Sup Forums. As is I come to Sup Forums and gush over cool shit & comic lore.
Apocalypse was 2016's one true capekino desu.

who are you quoting

My expectations.

>there are people who think she should be the lead superheroine

It wasn't much of a "war"

It was more like main event at Wrestlemania. I liked it though fuck you

They look like they're running in place.

>the greatest battle of our time
Not even the greatest to happen insofar.
>the conflict of truth and justice
Irrelevent, this can be applied to courtrooms.
>most powerful beings on earth
No Hulk, Thor or Mystic Masters so nah.
>a war to end all wars
It literally wasn't because there's at least one more movie with "War" in the name upcoming.

Yeah I don't think you thought this through 'non.

Of course they are. They only have 3 feet of green screen to work with.

>I liked it though fuck you
Civil War or the main event at Wrestlemania?
Because that shit was truly abysmal and I'm a little offended at the comparison. Not even BvS deserves it.