Men finally get a taste of their own medicine

>Woman masturbates and sexually harasses man on train
barstoolsports.com/boston/this-chick-masturbating-on-the-ny-subway-is-why-i-wont-ever-take-the-ny-subway/

Now this man, who more than likely catcalls women on a daily basis like nearly all straight males, knows what it feels like to be sexually harassed.

You guys should focus on his face during the video. Notice his disgusted and uncomfortable expression. That's how YOU make women feel when you harass them. Maybe now you'll think twice about commenting on women's bodies as they walk by on the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjvqc4Dq95k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Woman masturbates and sexually harasses man

>Masturbates in front of me
>That will teach you a lesson

>this man, who more than likely catcalls women on a daily basis like nearly all straight males
>like nearly all straight males
>nearly all
Basement dweller confirmed.

>those flabby arms

If she's that ugly gtfo of my car and kys

This is probably the least strange thing to see on the NYC subway. Try harder you dumb cunt.

>sexually harasses man

does not compute

>catcalling
>sexual harassment

Fucking pick one you limp-waisted faggot. One is literally just words, while the other is exposing your genitalia in public and looking like a mental patient as normally functioning human beings still have enough decency to know this behavior is disgusting.

LOL

>implying that you aren't a straight male if you don't catcall

Huh, I thought she'd be fat.

This is exactly the kind of shit I'd expect to see in the NY subway

Why am I aroused by this?

Nice. Why cant shit like this happen to me?

That's hot, I'd lend her a hand

Gather round. It's time for the show. The correct response is to wait for her to finish then throw a nickel at her.

I'm actually ok with this. Can this be the norm? I want that to happen to me, I'd start masturbating with her.

>pull my cock out and start jerking off in her face
>ejaculate

This is obviously staged
Sure for pron fetsish

So if he went along with it.
And it's all on video:
Is she literally asking for it?
Is he raping her?
Would only he get in trouble for public sexual acts?

He looked Muslim. But he was listening to music. So either he's kind of grossed out or he's afraid of Allah's wrath.

dubs of truth, I was thinking same thing

when exactly do we harass women, don't only niggers and other uncivilized foreigners do this

>not fucking her on the train
>and ejaculating

Convince me not to race mix Sup Forums

Where's the rest?

Why is she holding a door handle like that?

Fuck i clicked the clickbait. Im sorry.

> You go girl!

The day of the rope can't come quick enough

There's a chance that she would've sued him for sexual harassment. I wouldn't be surprised.

>Be me
>Getting sexually harassed by a female on subway, getting my dick grabbed and face licked by a rainbow colored hair feminazi
>Beg for them not to stop, I haven't had female attention in years
>They give me a weird look and call me a disgusting pig

It's like you want your dick to melt off. She wasn't even that hot. Looks like some loser Liberal Arts college student. She looks like she has issues.

>catcalling

Isn't that something out of the old 60s American films? Surely nobody does that for real? Except niggers of course.

One is literally just body movements, while the other is exposing virulent thoughts and subverting someone's psychology with intent to cause harm and looking like a mental patient as normally functioning human beings still have enough decency to know this behavior is disgusting.

That's it? Wow this guy is getting prissy over nothing. Ive seen far worse. Never gonna forget when I saw a homeless dude shit in a pickle jar on the 1 train

it's only harassment when she is ugly

I hope this is the new trend for the empowered female.

Also, public transport would start making gigantic profits.

^^

Wait so women will jump on your dick now on the subay because it's empowering?
Those cunts keep trying to steal my wizardhood

>she

weebum when

>barstoolsports
>El Presidente
>Second I thought the chick was a trannie
>why I won’t take the NY subway

Check the image in this thread for a response to everything you just said, faggot.

Wew, the bait is strong with this one.

I'm completely offended by this and wanna see more at least moderately attractive women sexually harassing men. You know, so I can be outraged.

>Woman masturbates and sexually harasses man on train

HOT

She is openly punishing any random male, for what some other male do, as if men were responsible for other men behavior.

Let's apply that mentality to niggers and refugees.

> Now this man, who more than likely catcalls women on a daily basis like nearly all straight males, knows what it feels like to be sexually harassed.

Isn't this assuming the gender of the man?

Girl looks like she's on drugs or has mental issues or something. Possibly Tranny.

That sounds more like the NYC I used to hear stories about.

>decently attractive woman tries to pull this shit on me
>she puts her hands all over me
>grope her tits
>"OH MY GOD SHITLORD RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE"

If he can simplify ad absurdum to a fallacious degree, why can't anyone else? Let's keep doing that and get no change in course (and let progressivism win, which I'm for), or start with philosophically literate discourse and perhaps come to some middle ground

Heroin is one hell of a drug.
Also pretty tame for the NY subway, especially after dark.

Why couldn't this happen to me?

>words
>spreading your yeast infested cunt juice throughout a widely used method of transportation

You can try to get a 10/10 mental gymnastics score by attempting to give words any sort of physically harmful qualities, but all you need to cancel out catcalling is to ignore someone.

Spreading your urine, fecal matter, mucus, or any other bodily waste/fluid in order to make some sort of nonexistent connection to another """problem""" can cause sickness and physical harm to others.

>The shills are learning our fetishes

Video is ancient.

>It's an "It's an "its ok when women do it" episode" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=rjvqc4Dq95k

The mexicans at the restaurant I used to work at did it all the time too. Out of at least 15, there were only two that were legal citizens.

The video's hilarious. Females are getting more desperate for attention as less men want to deal with their crap.

Plus these days, you don't even know if it's a woman. Fucked up times we live in.

In any Islamic country this non human would have been justly killed

It won't last. Muslims already have the "we respect our women" rhetoric, feminist degeneracy is soon to follow.

>things no man will do on a train
Either way it''s a pitiful excuse to not be decent to others.

>underrated post

This is literally the best response.

Honestly I would just assume she's mentally ill, but even then a nickel isn't gonna hurt her.

I'm taking the bait.

>public masturbation =/= catcalling
>public masturbation = a sexual offense.

You fucking twat. I will never understand the confusion and autism inherent in women.

>Sexually harass random, innocent members of the opposite sex to "teach them a lesson"

Why are liberals so dumb?

I'm a pretty autistic girl, but even I can see the difference.

Thought it was the one in the OP picture doing it. Woman in video actually looks attractive. Pretty hot, desu.

im not the only one

Already/b/ gives a fucking source for calling material faggot.

I ruhterd

> Qt18 tumblrina masterbating openly.
> Suprised and disapointed when she doesn't get gangbanged by the patriarchy.
> This fine is still sexist, though.

Feminists acting lewd in public is my fetish, senpai.

I would've sat down next to her whipped out my weiner and matched her stroke for stroke

Are you implying that commenting on a woman's body is just as bad as publicly masturbating?

music is haram takbir

he maybe was listening to nasheed

She must have been incredibly fat, no wonder she became a lesbian. Better to have retarded sex than no sex at all

Fuckign retarded,

I hope to someday find a woman jilling off in public.

Will maintain eye contact until she either stops or asks for assistance.

Are you guys completely fucked? This is some meta shitposting and you retards seem to think it's serious.

Oh no what a problem

she looked drunk

kinda biases the experiment doesnt it?

Haha... Like I give a fuck if some chick is playing with herself on a train.

what the fuck is wrong with women

I have one of those arriving in the mail today. For my ass.

Honestly that would make me uncomfortable
The fuck is wrong with this bitch?

>I hope to someday find a woman jilling off in public.

Come touch my vulva, user.

Of course she was fat, you can even see strech marks on her arm.

They both look like refugees.

jeez she really showed him.

>nnnniiice

That fucking attempt at handholding, or trying to get him to finish her off at the end.
That absolute disgust as he shakes his head
She just goes back to masturbation.

Funny stuff.

>pure degeneracy
>woman should be gassed

It probably stinks like blue cheese and bread dough so no

this was posted ages ago. i think the general consensus is she was rolling pretty hard on MDMA or something similar

I know you're baiting, but this doesn't happen anywhere except asian shitholes or possible Detroit.

It looks like she is wearing a wingsuit

>that video

he must have been gay that bitch was hot

Nice.

Yeah what a faggot I would gave gladly finger fucked the shit out of her

not going to lie that's insanely hot