Be me

>be me
>Highschool senior
>Class assignment (health) is to watch videos from lesbian sex ed YouTubers, read about the Brock Turner case and talk about privilege in these cases

Lads why

Is this the year where everything becomes degenerate?

In class we have read articles from VOX and slate

In health we never talked about identity and that shit now the teacher is telling us there are more than 30 genders

>Live in NJ
>Teacher is Greek

Kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vMiCsvmZoH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be american teenager
>say lad
>???
>blogpost

Ugh

I had to pretend to support gays, and I quoted BuzzFeed in my essay

Ask if scissoring a thing?

Stand in class and heil hitler to protest.

A

You should have argued against homosexuality.

>go against the flow
>in school

All you're gonna do is get in trouble without any benefit. if you want to speak out against shit at least wait till you're graduated.

also, all the talking points against homosexuality are going to make you sound like the biggest asshole

just go with arguing that men got a high sex drive than women do.

plenty of studies support that.

>implying OP isn't the biggest asshole

Please tell me you at least made a straw man argument full of subtle red pills.

Something like
>people may point to the hugely disproportionate number of AIDS patients within the Gay community but did you know for some of them that's a fetish? Who are we to deny bug-chasers the right to poz their neg holes In the land of the free?

Darn Ioannis.

Update, a kid sitting next to me said in his document that men should have a little more say than women

The teacher literally sat next to him and told him why he was wrong

I wish I was memeing, I wish i was joking but that literally, just happened.

Ask your teacher what they think of the david reimer experiment

The best thing you can do is make sure her bias is obvious to the entire class. That way they don't get brainwashed with her.

Also you have to be 18 to post on this site.

My English teacher encouraged me to challenge myself and i did that got a perfect score on my paper
I should add im a faggot though

Op here. I'm in compsci now.

The kid next to me is a tard, so I recorded some for memes

vocaroo.com/i/s0vMiCsvmZoH

It's fucking high school dude, literally just tell her/him you do not believe in that shit and do not do it.

Go to the principal and tell him/her you do not believe in the assignment because of personal and religious views and you will not be participating in it, if they push it tell them you will go to the board of education.

Why are "teenagers" so fucking stupid these days, all of this shit can be avoided no matter if you go to a university or a public school, this shit is 10x easier to avoid in a public school given the media will be all over it if she goes south which you could easily make happen.

You do not HAVE to do that.

>I wish I was memeing

If you aren't memeing then listen to my fucking post and stop playing into and encouraging this shit in public schools, tell them you will not be participating in the assignment because your beliefs differ from theirs, they CANNOT force you to do that, that is not part of the curriculum.

just dont do it, its grade school
why the hell are you taking health as a senior

>high schoolers posting on Sup Forums

fuck me

you have to be 18 to post here kiddo

>watch lesbian sex for class

I went to a private school where we studied the bible and watched abstinence videos. You're lucking out.

Are you retarded? You know most seniors are 18 right?