Has Superman ever gotten a cool Super Saiyan like transformation?

Has Superman ever gotten a cool Super Saiyan like transformation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJj4z_CNLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, he transforms from Clark Kent to Superman.

He's done a fusion.

>it's just shazam with a broader chin

How dare you miss the spitcurl!

Golden Supes

Would Shazuper Man be weak to Kryptonite?

Electric Blue

He's effectively a half-Kryptonian right?
Maybe reduced effect?

How OP is that as an actual fighter?

How fucked would everyone be

There's been several stories where he dives into the sun and super charges himself... and turns glowy and yellow...

We try to ignore those stories, except for the couple of times Grant Morrison did it.

That wasn't a multiplicative or power-up transformation though.

There aren't really any comparable Dragon Ball transformations...unless you count Buu/Monster Carrot turning people into candy and root vegetables.

>Golden Superman
>Superman Red/Blue
>Darkseid War Negative Superman
>Doomsday Superman
If you wanna be picky, you can include that Kryptonian suit he used to fight Lane and the army in Unchained. Plus he has Solar Flare as a power.

>No more weakness to magic
>No more or diminished weakness to kryptonite
>Access to magic lightning bolt
>At least twice as strong, if not more so if Shazam's power works as a multiplier instead of just a base increase

Pretty OP, but not ridiculously so. I feel like Superman with a Green Lantern ring would be more of a threat due to increased utility.

>Clark is chosen by the wizard and then gets a lantern ring in addition to his powers
I need this to happen.

Well, probably at least twice as strong as baseline Supes, and also probably less vulnerable to magic.

Access to the Wisdom of Solomon too, which is not to be underestimated.

That was a one-way transformation that happened over the course of centuries.

If you want to read a story about Supes as a Green Lantern there's an Elseworlds called Superman: Last Son of Earth where Clark/Kal-El is a human raised on Krypton who eventually becomes a GL.

Who did he fuck?

Magician Red

Asmodel.

No, but he has the "World of Cardboard"

I feel the goku and super man fight was way off. Even superman had limits when it came to his energy consumption on planet, meaning that he could only consume so much that was given to him.
Seems Superman's true weakness is that being on earth weakens him.

He once fused with ultraman to become thought robot.

he'll never have to debase himself to that cliche

I don't have the image right here, but some months ago he got a power up by absorbing the ghosts of his Kryptonian ancestors

>I feel like Superman with a Green Lantern ring would be more of a threat due to increased utility.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJj4z_CNLg
This happened

>I feel the goku and super man fight was way off

It was pretty obvious they had a super hard on for superman to win no matter what

I can't believe it took this long for this to get posted. Supes was electric for a pretty long time. Maybe longer than he had a mullet.

Remember when Blue Superman split into Red and Blue Supermen because raisins?

Yeah, the 90s were weird sometimes

And by sometimes I mean from about Dec 31 1989 to Jan 1 2000

>implying a Green Lantern ring is anything but worthless on Batman

I want this meme to die already.

once fused with Superman Earth 2 (golden age) to become Super-Superman

once fused with UltraMan to become a thought robot

I'll take it as a legitimate power that he can (theoretically) fuse with alternate universe versions of himself

>impliying supes wouldn't kill boo from the insides

I have this idea where he does, Solar-Form Superman. Cause I'm a shonen fag too.
He would be glowing gold , like his skin and suit and shit.

Like this really but less like he is just a man made of gold.

Still cool.

>once fused with Superman Earth 2 (golden age) to become Super-Superman

Source or didn't happen

I'm gonna need sauce.

I love super forms.
Hope Starfire gets one.

why is it tho? isn't brucey will power incarnate?

So those ammo belys are coming out of his ass...?

The whole power rings needing "special" willpower came about entirely because of that image and the fact that Batman probably has the most willpower in the entire DC universe, something he needs since he's just a squishy human among gods. Green Lantern had to be "special" because otherwise people would just wonder why not give the ring to Bruce

*ammo BELTS

fml

Bro, it was the 90s, ammo belts didn't exist then.

Our Worlds At War.
A very DBZ inspired series, a villain called Imperiex Prime enters Superman's universe and threatens to start another big bang.
That isn't the only transformation he gets, though. After absorbing the Strange Visitor, He obtains a blue form.
No, this isn't copying DBS. this came out before it.

When and where did this happen. I must know.

The ammo belts are right there in the image. What's missing is the ammo drum bigger than the gun itsefl that actually feeds real-life gatling guns.

Huh. Thanks, user.

Seriously. Where is this from? What comic and issue #?

Sounds dope as F.

Oh god. We need fan art depicting this.

Action Comics #768 I think

Even if it is not from there, DC is long overdue in releasing a series of Superman trades of Joe Kelly's issues.

>And gets hit by lightning in a chemicle factory
>And had landed and was trained in Themyscira

Thanks user I avoid sharing that idea with people because I know it's kinda dumb to want Superman to have that kind of powerup but I think it would look cool.

Holy fuck is that Scott McDaniel?

And the S curl, and the cape and the lightning is now symmetrical.

this looks awesome. sauce?

Why is Superman cosplaying as Power Girl?

I'd like to see it happen, just to witness all the DBZfag's tears when he wins Deathbattle Round 3

Supes is weak to magic, right? Buu is literally made of magic.

Vulnerable is not the same as weak.

The ring only comes to those who overcome great fear. Batman hasn't overcome his fear, he's still caught up with the death of his parents.

>implying Clark's good nature wouldn't make Buu at least true neutral

It seems like everyone forget Buu takes on some personality traits when he absorbs people.

Ed McGuiness I think.

Yeah, but in this case, Buu could just turn him into a candy cane.

Vegitto could only survive because he used a ki shield, superman can't do that. Unless they bring up his Man of Steel era bioelectric aura that grants him his powers, that would also shield him.

Superman doesn't face tank shots if he doesn't need too.

That was only an effect only kid buu was vulnerable to. Super Buu is straight up evil and won't be influenced by that. When he absorbed gohan, piccolo and every one else, he gained their memories and intelligence, somthing kid Buu couldn't do, but wasn't changed by their good nature.

From Men of Tomorrow. One of Superbro's final stories and part of what lead up to his death.

Bump.

He needs to eat some sour plums.

No, they just represented the character accurately using the rules and standards they apply to every fight.

You mean like Sodam Yat?

He was if Superman got the same powers as crazy evil 90's Hal Jordan.

He has tried to use one over and over again and just cannot make them work. Batman could not even get a yellow ring to crap out a yellow beam much less something constructive.

He sucks with rings,

>it's super santa with a GUN
This will never not crack me up.