YOU FUCKING GREASY JEW KIKE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL

YOU FUCKING GREASY JEW KIKE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL

To the last minute I hoped at least my waifu was safe, but apparently no person with a vagina in this industry could escape his filthy juden shlong goddamit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imMAPOyp0PI
google.com/search?q=terry richardson lea seydoux sex&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR3NihxOnWAhWj7IMKHbjJBEEQ_AUICigB&biw=2491&bih=1011&gws_rd=cr&ei=_Y_eWcDLIIjEjwSRjoXABw#imgrc=_rlIWiWKsGYiDM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did she do? Smile at him?

great taste

Was there a threesome on a table?

>“I had to defend myself. He’s big and fat, so I had to be forceful to resist him.

I hope she hurted him.

TO FUCKING FAR WEINSTEIN

all these women being silent made it possible for Havey "Watch me shampoo my hairy belly" Weinstein to sexy assault more women, have they no shame?

bitch is ugly

>threesome with them
Would literally sell my soul for that.

kys

So Winstein never succeded with any of this female actress? they all seem to be going for the "I fought him off" narrative
Hmm, even with all that money and influence you'd think he'd atleast tapped a couple of them. I guess money and power doesn't help you get laid.

Looks >>>> Money >>>> Fame

He seems to act super fucking beta during these encounters. The most he ever got was probably a handy.

He succeeded with many. They just don't admit it.
Asia is the only one to admit the full full truth.
But slanted with regret-rape.

Damn

Didn't she once say something about how much she hated fat people and how all black women smelled like chicken?

If they admitted they got raped, then they will always be known as that girl that got raped by harvey weinstein.

and look at j law, if she admitted what happened her career would be over simple because she would never be looked at seriously again.

>"tried"

>“nowadays when an african woman sits near me in the bus the choraï, the perfume of seduction that they spray themselves with, gives me a certain feeling and makes me want to eat yassa chicken”
lol

>He seems to act super fucking beta during these encounters
They change the story so they make him look as pathetic as possible and themselves as just a poor victim who participated not even a little bit.

acting is degeneracy tho

It's just a simple step away

Literal fucking who nobody.

lea = ourgirl
adele = gross coalburner.

>women come out to tell their stories
>people all over the internet calling them whores, calling the stories fake, blaming the women
>the same people wonder why they didn't speak sooner
hmm

sauce?

none of the ones he fucked are gonna come out and say he fucked them
notice JLaw defended him in a very generic way without commenting on if he ever made advances towards her (HINT: he definitely throatfucked her)

sexual assault = proper audience is police, not twitter

FUCK YOU HARVEY
FAT PIECE OF SHIT
I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is only ever watching capeshit working out for you mate

>someone on Sup Forums said something
>a website known universally known as being a hive of horrible things
>in this case it speaks for the entire internet
hmmmm

Do you reckon all the actresses that let Harvey fuck them are feeling really upset right now, realising they could have said no and still succeeded in Hollywood?
They can never erase the image of his sweaty fat rolls jiggling around as he tried to find his mini Weinstein to put in their vagina. They can never forget the smell of stale cheese that emanated from from his crotch when he first took off his stained tighty-whiteys. They can never forget the sound of his grunting, like a pig at slaughter, when he finally shot his thick yellow load all over their face and then made them say thank you. And they apparently could have just told him to fuck off.
Poor girls

if harvey was hot we would have never heard about this "scandal".

bitches upset they have to suck JEW dick to get ahead.

>I hope she hurted him.
Only if she sucked his dick so hard that she tore the skin behind his ears.

Let's see, this has been going on for decades.
Smartphones have existed for 10+ years as a common item now.
Not a single woman in the last 10 years decided to try and record the encounter for some sort of proof.
There are really only 2 options:

1. They are all stupid.
2. The recording would be nothing but "Fuck me Harvey, give me your cock and millions of dollars and decades of fame"

>So Winstein never succeded with any of this female actress?
J law says hi
It's obvious he slept with tons of them. it's the one who he didn't quite manage to fuck who are speaking out.

>yeah I sucked his cock for a role
no actress is ever going to say that in public

>a Bond girl

Capeshit would be a step up for her. This way she is just left with sucking dicks for handouts.

One women did record her encounter though and it was hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=imMAPOyp0PI

Dude. I know. But they had recording devices small enough to fit in your hand even in the 80'.s

Don't get me wrong. Harvey sounds like a creepiest of pervs. But there is a quid-pro-quo in Hollywood since it began in the 20's.

But now women are going to claim they were victims.

Wow so many innocents here on Sup Forums...
>google.com/search?q=terry richardson lea seydoux sex&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR3NihxOnWAhWj7IMKHbjJBEEQ_AUICigB&biw=2491&bih=1011&gws_rd=cr&ei=_Y_eWcDLIIjEjwSRjoXABw#imgrc=_rlIWiWKsGYiDM:

Your waifu a THOT

i was referring to the fact that to think that lea seydoux is a 'literally who' would indicate that one watches only the most mainstream hollywood fare

Exactly. Lohan just released vids saying he did nothing. She's in Dubai whoring herself around right now BTW

That was, seemingly, after she rejected him once and went back after going to the cops to try and get him to do it again.
No one in decades, despite supposed rumors, Jolie supposedly warning people, no one took any sort of action to even try and protect themselves.
They were too greedy for the money/fame and were willing to suck his cock and ride him for it.
Now it's all coming out into the open and they can't do anything but hide or lie.

>another literally who come out to accuse the jew

like pottery

Call me a shitlord but I think we are only getting half the story, I think many of his "victims" knew exactly what they were letting themselves in for to help further their careers everyone knew what a sleaze he was.

Based

The chad Terry x the virgin Harvey

So Lohan, who's never admitted to having sex for roles or money (even though literally everyone knows she constantly does that), is defending one of the world's most powerful producers?
In what world is her word worth anything?

She's clearly hoping to still get back into hollywood so to her, this is an opportunity to get back into some producers' good books.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER OF WAIFUED FILM STARS.
come over to the WTA, the purest of organisations.

There is a reason why most of the CEO's will have another person present in office when meeting a female.
There was this scandal in tech sector when some high profile programmer send a memo to be aware of female employees because there was a group that purposefully lured high profile men into private meetings and then they falsely accused them of sexual assault to gain power and positions in tech companies

>tfw no french qt gf

bye bye career

she messed with ((them))

Man how the fuck do you nerds know who all these stupid thots are. Why are you watching movies?

normal hollywood

a coverup followed by a pile on

nothing is real, it's all about power plays

So now we know why she was crying.

What really surprises me is how poor Harvey's judgement is. Bitch is the heiress of the two oldest studios in the world (Gaumont and Pathé), she's pure film industry royalty and her career complete nepotism, Weinstein doesn't even have any power over to her, he's fucking retarded. Try that shit on desperate midwest whores who just arrived in L.A., not on the one girl who's more connected than he is and never has to suck dick for roles. To lesser degrees, Argento and De Caunes are also daughters of well-established industry people, it doesn't make sense for him to go after them either.

This is particularly interesting if true because Lea comes from a rich af family (and denies nepotism has helped her career ofc).

So really no one was safe from the fat ogre

>implying I actually watch their movies and dont just jack off to their pics

nepotism-mind

nah nigga there's audio and he sounds like a fat pussy that has to beg for it

>The Seydoux family is widely known in France. Her grandfather, Jérôme Seydoux, is the chairman of Pathé;[14] her granduncle, Nicolas Seydoux, is the chairman of Gaumont Film Company;[14] The Gaumont Film Company (French pronunciation: [gomɔ̃]) (often shorted to Gaumont) is a French mini-major film studio[3] founded by the engineer-turned-inventor Léon Gaumont (1864–1946), in 1895. It is the first and oldest film company in the world, founded before other studios such as Pathé (founded in 1896), Titanus (1904), Nordisk Film (1906), Universal and Paramount Pictures (both founded in 1912).

Oh poor her

but there are only two???

she was crying? when and where?

that and no man would ever want to stick their dick in them again

:(

I keep confusing Seydoux with some other French actress who is Jewish so I keep thinking Seydoux is as well.
Also when is Eva Green coming out with some juicy shit?

wtf why is she crying pls no ;_;

she's a shit actress who's only in movies because granddaddy is literally french harvey weinstein

That's the thing. They know they couldn't have succeeded without him. And if they speak out too strongly now, others they slept with might quit while they're ahead and start picking other actresses.

>Fils de pute.
As a Frenchman it is now my duty to restore my country's honour and travel to America to beat the ever living shit out of this fat fuck. Wish me luck, anons.

the ones he tapped in exchange for roles or awards are obviously not talking

This. Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, whom he tried to fuck, both are also from a wealthy well-known Hollywood families. It shows that at some point this kikes become simply delusional, thinking they're completely invincible.

damn, Lea Seydoux looks like THAT?

How about you start with cleaning up Paris.

The question is why didn't this come out sooner in that case?
I wonder if he finally succeeded in pressuring the wrong girl to fuck and now some families are pissed at him?

good luck Frog

Hey dubsman, he already fled to yurop, most likely France where his pedo pal Polanski currently residing, so you can start right now.

>France
>honour

Guess this here . If they post it on twitter the chances are 80% is right and its more of a pr stunt to get known now and maybe trying to negate "Oh she played a main role in his films, he has to assaulted her too".
Sexual harrasment is horrifying and a crime. But there isnt without a reason a term called casting couch. They accepted it for a role. They didnt stopped him to assault others to get a role. But now they speak up, especially on twitter.

Nah. Burn it to the ground for all I care. I'm a southern boy.
Two for one. Nice.

>Burn it to the ground for all I care
>Burn Paris to the ground
What a Frenchman you are.

Mainly because his brother decided to jew him out of the business and greenlight the material for NYT.

say what you want about the Harv, but he has good taste

She's pregnant in this photo. Not really fair to judge since 99% of pregnant women look terrible starting in month 4 or so.

>some have been sent by their partners
Bullshit. Fake news. No true frenchman would allow that

Oh my sweet summer child...

Every time I see her face I always instantly remember every sex scene in Blue is the Warmest Color and my dick diamondizes.

Fucking nepotism

If they worked in more than one Weinstein production then they fucked him regardless of what they are saying now. The real victims are the women who refused to fuck him, never had their big break and never became famous.

These famous actresses are now covering their own asses by claiming they didn't know, they didn't consent or they managed to fight him off. If they were honest and admited they exchanged sex for roles, they would lose all credibility and would have to hand in their feminist card.

everyone's getting in on the action

I hope weinstein takes all of them to court and decimates them

What about Maggie Gyllenhaal?

I doubt even ole' weinstein would go that far

Kek

I enjoy every single one of these reports, because it shows the true color of the hollyjew

>she's ready for you Harvey

You can't bribe other members of the tribe.

Lea's tits are literally perfect, I don't blame Harvey