How do I get my gf on here

She follows politics religously. But she never sees the bigger picture. How do i get her on here pol? Ive tried showing and explaining to her, but she just chuckles and says she's glad i have it. Shes a former bernie, current johnson supporter. Wat do?

Praiae Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FakIyMRAj4s
youtu.be/yosAVMB47-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bringing a fkin cumdumpster here

Yea but shes my cumdumpster. Go get laid

Keep your cumsponge away from this place. We don't want "it" here.

You see folks? He has blessed me with 69 and dubs. Help me out here

Child, come here.

Let me tell you.

Women matter not. They come and go, choosing their man as they please.

But you, my child, may go far.

Worry not for what your mate will see. Sup Forums is not for them. When they come here, they soon depart.

They can never be apart because they cannot avatar themselves for the attention of others.

It's up to you as a leader, as a man to emulate your memetic magici nto the world. Go forth and thrust your phallace of eternal wisdom into the world. Spread your semen into the societal consciousness. I've made many videos on this

youtube.com/watch?v=FakIyMRAj4s

>Wanting a woman with political opinions

Are you a fucking retard m8?

And hes spoken. Thank you brother. Ill go watch

this guy gets it. it's just le hollywood joooz that brain washed you to think getting pussy is all that matters, when its just a way for women to have more control over you because they make you (((work))) to get pussy.

if you cant get laid on the instant and have to refrain to "yeah man at least i got a girlfriend" who is 1. probably a whorebag 2. probably a slutbag

anyway yeah stop thinking youre hot shit because some girl thought you were really cute when you asked her out and felt sorry for you so she used you as a beta provider and only boned your babby dick when jamal wasnt around.

unless you're chad thundercuck and just fuck bitches all the time, having a gf doesnt mean shit.

they have indoctrination set up in such a way as too make red pilling, in a social sense, self isolating procedure, attempting to explain the (((truth))) about our world can destroy key relationships. Advise caution, and just be thankful your not fucking some left wing, no borders believing mess like i am.

>Voluntarily introducing his girlfriend to degenerates and degeneracy

Go ahead, she might actually enjoy cucking you afterwards.

did you drink your estrogen laced paki cum yet today user?

Kek is here. Shadilay brother, he has spoken.

she is gonna see all the racist nigger memes and call op a racist then fuck 20 nigger dicks. hell, she probably already has started since op showed her the site a week ago.

all the cuck threads how can white boys even compete etc

she loved it op and shes fucking niggers right now and its all your fault lol moron

I kind of am. Married women with children regularly giggle whenever i talk to them. Women touch me in that flirty way. I can get laid easy. But this girl. She loves Hitler and is an easy 9.

Seriously though. I red pill the women around the house my way. Only show them the videos and news I want so that they see how biased the media actually is. That and the politically correctness bullshit.

Show him all the cameos that Trump has been, this will show her that he's a successful and a well respected man right until he ran for president, which is when the liberal began smearing him as a racist and a bad businessman: youtu.be/yosAVMB47-Y
youtu.be/yosAVMB47-Y

yeah you cant just throw them into the mix of a site like this without experience. either they will get corrupted or not understand or both.

i would hope so, if not this sounds like a pathetic storm weeny roleplay

They might even turn on you. Most will immediately assume you agree with everything that's posted here. One does not introduce Sup Forums latter in life. Rather do it early or on your own latter.

Wish. I was blessed by my white genes

Kek is with me. He knows no gender. His love must be spread equally

>having a gf
>not being MGTOW

Try Webbot reports girls loves new age science stuff