Temple Mount Happening

Next week, I will be ascending the Temple Mount and take a picture of myself wearing a MAGA hat and Trump shirt. This was decided in a thread last week.

Today, I made a thread in which trips would decide what I write and/or draw on a sign that I will hold in the picture. Because all of the suggestions would have gotten me arrested, I had to make this thread.

If I were arrested, there would be no picture. So while we wait for 88888888, let's try this: suggest something that Sup Forums will understand, and that the security personnel & various Muslims will not understand. Be creative, and then we will all vote on what our favorite suggestion is.

I promise I will deliver. I am spending Shabbat with a friend in the West Bank next week, so I will stop by Jerusalem on the way back home.

Keep in mind that this is the most sensitive, volatile political & religious site in the world. This picture will surely become a meme and we will Make the Temple Great Again!

If you post a Pepe on or in the Temple Mount/mosque you would go down in/pol/ history. It should be a glorious death though.

I say go for it!

REMOVE KEBAB

WHICH WAY TO JORDAN?

Kek.
Reroll.

A Momiji drawing. She needs the same exposure as Pepe.

No this infinitely worthy! It might even start ww3. MTGA user!

yesh!

Keep in mind that we are not rolling for trips anymore. We will all simply vote on which one I should do. The one that gets the most positive feedback wins.

This

Or is it MTMGA!

a better version than my doodle tho

If Kek tells you what to do, you fucking do it. Now make that Pepe sign.

"WHICH WAY TO JORDAN?"

INB4 THE BOMBS DROP

I think Pepe is a great idea, but I will wait and see what the majority of anons choose.

Take a rare Pepe to the Temple Mount!

Oh yes please!

Yesh

Well then create a strawpoll faggot.

>I promise I will deliver.
no you wont you fucking kike. There were trips in the last threads you foreskin eating shekel fucker.

Hillary for prison 2016

I lost my condoms in the Negev

JESUS IS LORD

Read my post, Ahmed. I simply cannot choose something that will get me arrested. If I did, there'd be no picture.

I can't do that because there would be limited options. I want to see what all of the anons come up with.

I like the Pepe idea, but I'm still waiting to see what most people prefer by the end of this thread.

I will deliver. I've been planning this for two weeks.

Just accept you are a failure and stop wasting people's time.

Urban II did nothing wrong

OP ignore their racist wails. There are secretly envious of your location. Do it and post. We await your Pepe on the mount with baited breath.

Put some pork on the mount

hey guys. I was only joking. I would never do this.

The best way to indicate which suggestion you prefer is to reply favorably to the post that contains the suggestion. That way, I can see which suggestion got the most replies and make my decision that way.

Of course this assumes you will get past the NSA AI. They are now on the lookout for Pepes.

Ah the glorious last days of Sup Forums.

"Gas the kikes race war now"

Each poster has a unique ID, newfag shart-in-mart.

You don't even have the same flag as me.

I know, m8. you're still a beta faggot.

This

Draw a giant Pepe

I think in the end there will be enough gas for EVERYBODY you silly boy.

Pepe on the mount. Just think it could start an international incident!

So far, I'm seeing a lot of support for a picture of Pepe. What does everyone think? Should I add something else to the picture of Pepe, or do something completely different?

this Pepe

No, close your laptop and go to bed, you lifeless kike.

My 911 demands this Pepe.
Kek has spoken.

Does everyone like this Pepe, or is there another picture that more anons prefer?

Start posting your favorite Pepes and decide which one is best to bring to the Temple Mount!

Pepe with a MTGA hat on that would be the bomb.

There is no way you will succeed. But just the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound from the Muslims would be worth the effort.

A Red MTGA hat!

I actually think this will work if I do it quickly enough. Expect the picture next week.

Clinton / Kaine

Stain up the back of your pants with "mud" to show you are a true Amerijew

Godspeed user.

Do it faggott!

>it was all a trick
>the Jew is Jewing our rare Pepes

Mining Technician Group Australia?

If anyone wants to create a Pepe specifically for this occasion, I would be willing to use that.

No, just a simple, smug Pepe.

If you don't hold a sign saying "Urban II did nothing wrong" as was foretold in the last trips thread and confirmed by multiple dubs (((you'll))) get gassed.

>implying any of this is real or has any legitimacy

Ok faggott...a simple smug Pepe holding a "poo in loo" sign.

I'll use the classic smug Pepe if that's what Sup Forums wants. It's up to you, anons.

I'm a day trippser

smug pepe or trump pepe with "praise kek" or something would be 10/10

Maybe kek wants you to get arrested, OP.

It has been decided.

Kek wills it

Lol

Make Temple Great Again - Tripple Entendre.

Must be bright red for full effect.

Burn a Mexican flag

This

Post specific Pepes in this thread. I'll make another thread after this one with the most popular Pepes from this thread, and we will narrow it down to a single image from there.

Is this get better than trips?

yes

Witnessed.
Kek wills it Shlomo.

I didn't even notice.

Holy moly. Dare I say Tripple Tripple entendre - ((confirmed))

Multiple anons seem to be indicating that this is the one. Does everyone agree, or should I use a different Pepe?

or this

Nice attention whoring faggot, shame you wont do it.

I actually will, Ibrahim. Wait and see, it will already be a meme this time next week.

Kek will make his first appearance at the holiest site in the world. Think about that.

Go for it jewbro, make us proud. Kek will be with you

Praise kek in its fight against shillary

I dont get what calling me out as a muslim gives you, but still a lot of annons made claims they didnt deliver later on.

Whatever causes her to stumble!

Post your face when some shit smelling muzzy AllahAkhbars him?

you were supposed to wear a burka/niquab hiked up to your hairy shins

You're right, most anons don't deliver, so I do understand your apprehension. I will deliver, and Kek will gain immense power when he appears on the Temple Mount.

Kek

make sure you say your prayers to kek loud and clear so that the border police and the sand niggers ear you.

digits confirm that you will draw the frog on a sign with a maga hat on that says Make Temple Great Again

and if you have the balls maybe draw muhammed on it eating bacon

My based shart, I'm glad you remember that thread. Unfortunately, I would be arrested or killed if I wore that. Bringing Pepe/Kek to the holiest site in the world will be safer and, in my opinion, more meaningful.

Hey m8, can you add "ITS HAPPENING" to whatever pepe picture you take? It is the most Sup Forums thing

Kek will build the third temple.

Yes!!!

Sure, I am willing to do that. Do others agree it would be the ideal thing to write?

OP won't deliver but this

"ITS HAPPENING, REMOVE KEBAB" would be better... nobody there is going to know what youre talking about with kebab other than thinking your talking about fast food

You know, perhaps I could get away with "Remove Kebab."

It's not like normies actually know what it implies. What do you all think, should I risk it?

Yes ffs

So I'm thinking doing classic smug Pepe with 'Remove kebab' captioned underneath. Can a based user make that for me? I promise I'll deliver.

>REMOVE KEBAB

If you want to get murdered, or minimum arrested, yes.

>REMOVE KEBAB

weebs won't forgive you if you don't add 'desu'

I think I'll be fine. Like I said, normies on the Mount won't know what it means.

This could be a really great meme, and a great opportunity to tie Kek to the holiest site in history. Send me all your meme magic, Sup Forums, I'm seriously going to do this.

if digits jewboy will make Sup Forums great again. ironic