Tfw when you missed the kino period of Earth

>tfw when you missed the kino period of Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
youtube.com/watch?v=qz10cJGVunM
youtu.be/sGAixpQcqdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurr feathers durr

getting eaten by a giant chicken would be embarrassing

DIE FEATHERFAGS DIE DIE DIE

>he prefers featherless dinosaurs

Absolute state of the plebs

>still believing in dinosaurs

Prehistoric movies and video games are coming soon. Its the next logical step.

there was no grass back then

How do you know? Were you there???

kys

They never even found shoot roots on trex. That nigga did not have feathers or even proto-feathers.

Or fungus either right? Or was that earlier on?

this

the first grasses didn't evolve until about 66 million years ago

ok but there must have been some other grass like thing covering everything

if dinosaurs were so cool then why are they all dead?

checkmate dinofags

so the ground was just all dirt? wtf?stop lying

What was there? ferns?

canĀ“t say anything about that but all I know is that Dinos apparently are the reason Flowers become a thing

>our ancestor

What went wrong?

so we fucking realeted to rats,well that explains jews

poor little guy, imagine how hard life was in the years after the disaster

99% of dinosaurs died within days, even hours of the impact

There were land plants still.

the ground cover was mostly made up of ferns with some flowering plants

Is this the lowkey scariest dino pic on the web?

jesus christ that dinosaur is fucking creepy.

>living on a planet covered in corpses and a ash could of death so thick that it blocked out the sun for years
I rather not.

i see cockatoo or a parrot in him,truly god fucking cucked birds

He did fine.

Fuck your feather bullshit

is that the famous dinorapist

>ferns with some flowering plants
so grass

no you retard

no, it was 99% ferns

Thank god that gorilla dinosaur is extinct

I bet dinosaur meat was pure mouth watering kino.

>ywn be a caveman hunting dinosaurs 6000 years ago

Why even live?

>chopping a steak from low quality tail meat instead of carving out the tenderloin

Pleb.

big white chicken meat and big ass omelets

There were actually herbaceous plants to some extent in the late years of the Cretacic.

My ancestor :)

Learn to science retard.
Grass developed during the Cretaceous period. Which the OPs art is set within.
Many of Tyrannosaurus Rex direct ancestors had feathers or feather like structures. Yutyranus which was a large Tyrannosaurid predating TRex was nearly completely coated in feathers.
Flowering plants weren't a thing until the Cretaceous.
You're clearly a botanist.

>earth is 6 thousand years old
>66 million years ago

user pls

DINOSAURS ARENT LIZARDS

There's so little trex skellies found it wouldn't surprise me if they found one with notches but it hasn't happened yet.

Meanwhile fucking Egyptians had documented constillation maps dating back to over 8,000.

Dinosaurs were/are fucked.

Yutyranus is part of the Tyrannosauroidea family, but it is part of the Yutyrannus genus and there is only one species in this genus... Itself. Furthermore, smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/

T-Rex didn't have feathers. If Yutyranus did, then it's 100% possible the T-Rex evolved to have scales, not feathers. Remember, the T-Rex existed in a warmer period of Earth.

Oxygen levels were much higher back then. You'd hyper-ventilate to death the moment you got there.

People still don't get we have petrified dinosaur skin, and it's feather-free.

Their whole argument is "HURR THEY EVOLVED INTO BIRDS SO THEY MUST HAVE FEATHERS AND SHIT, BUT THEY ALSO WENT EXTINCT WHEN A BIG FUCKING ROCK FELL ON THEM, BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY DIDN'T GO EXTINCT BECAUSE THEY EVOLVED INTO OSTRICHES AND CHICKENS!"

Paleantologists need to get their shit straight.

What's some dino kino that isn't Jurassic Park?

Birds were already around by the time the rock hit.

SYFY channel has fuckloads of low-budget bad-CGI ones to choose from.

>hyper-ventilate to death
how pls explain im to smart to understand sst

You seem quite upset, lizardboy. Very personally invested in this issue. I think you are a scalie.

# of dinosaur skeletons found in the extinction layer worldwide: zero.

For real google it.

Land Before Time.

>falling for this obvious of bait

It's honestly hard for me to tell anymore.

>be a rat-sized mammalian ancestor
>see this
what do?

>hl2_cinematic_mod.jpg

MILEY CYRUS WAS KILLED AND REPLACED BY A REPTILIAN

youtube.com/watch?v=qz10cJGVunM

Extinction events are mostly guess work anyway. We just know non-avian dinos failed hard.

This post is everything wrong with modern school systems.

>implying birds aren't pedomorphic dinosaurs.

How will Dinocucks ever recover????

Dermal samples are exceeding rare.

For all their hard work, these bone jockeys can't really say for sure what 100% of the covering of t-rex was. It was a damn big animal but they only have petrified patches of skin.

And we know the some dinosaurs had feathers, we know birds are the ancestors of (at least on clade of) dinosaurs.

So what is the problem if t-rex maybe had some feathering?

And you counter-point it with..................?

hello what television and film is this

our ancestors actually coexisted with dinosaurs

Those stones were proven fake

I wouldn't be surprised if one turned up with the telltale scoot notches since even lizard hipped dinos have them.

*blocks your path*

Here you go; some dino kino.

>Oxygen levels were much higher back then. You'd hyper-ventilate to death the moment you got there.
Even if that were true you'd just barely be in the danger zone according to the (false) research that suggested they had 30% oxygen levels at one point.

We ideally thrive in the low 20%'s but can still survive 5-8 percentiles above or below that.

Most of the dinosaur oxygen levels were much lower than they are now. You could survive in some eras but not others. Mostly it would be like breathing through a straw and being a smoker at the same time.

Patina was literally chicken shit rubbed into the grooves.

when i was a kid the BBC made this documentary about dinosaurs called "Walking with Dinosaurs" and it was my favourite thing ever.

Just do what I do and disregard and posts that contain anime avatar fagging

I member

jurassic park dummy

Anyone remember this?

I watched two eps. I have never seen a show go off the deep end so fast. The pilot is alright but the next episode is so fucking bad.

Seems like wasted potential.

I forgot the pic

Dino-Riders.

Wish this got made into live action instead of Transformers.

this. Dinosaurs=faggets

Fucking cant hear Rite of Spring without having flashbacks of dead dinos

so fucking pretty

12 year old me was fascinated the a Disney cartoon had naked pixies with nipples.

I wonder if that's censored now?

surely it took longer than a few days for so many dinosaurs to get wiped out, id say itd take a month for the herbivores to die due to a lack of plants and maybe two months for the carnivores and scavengers

You don't understand that there are many different branches of the dinosaur family tree.

Yes paleontologist can say dinosaurs went extinct and they can say they still exist with birds. Birds evolved to a point to be of their own classifcation. Mammals weren't always just mammals too. Same with reptiles weren't always just reptiles and were amphibians first. And before that fish.

You also seem to think because theirs petrified impressions of dino scales with no feathers means that the other dinosaur fossils/impressions with feathers are somehow invalidated? My god lol

youtu.be/sGAixpQcqdU Watch this since ykuneed some education. The guy does a good job of explaining feathers and what sorts of dinosaurs had feathers. Fast forward to 6:30 to start learning what feathers are to begin with and then learn of the evolution of feathers through the dinosaur family tree.

>You also seem to think because theirs petrified impressions of dino scales with no feathers means that the other dinosaur fossils/impressions with feathers are somehow invalidated? My god lol
This caps my ass more than anything when talking to the featherless fags

Carnosaur is campy fun. One sequel literally reuses the climax footage

I don't even think they've released the original Fantasia, or shown it on TV, for ages.

That dino is still alive.
He cuts from the tail and leaves it alive so he has fresh meat every day.

Same (though I see the volcanoes in the beginning more than anything else). I want to see the actual ballet, though. It's one of my favorite pieces of music.

the premise of the time traveling is quite interesting

see

Well kids today don't give a shit. They used to broadcast it almost annually usually during the Holidays on ABC or CBS or whatever. Some alphabet channel.

GOLIATH ONLINE