RWBY/RT General #1093: Atlas Express Delivery Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-8-75-gdj6

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

---

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umiya_adamochi/status/815222649890607104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also good.

Penny, the purest of souls, will destroy the Grimm with her deadly effectiveness and human, youthful charm

B-but Decapitated Yang! The people (who by the way were not just me pretending to be multiple people) demanded it! Outrage!

Fuck you this isn't Dove Bronzewing

Still I can't be too mad at Cinnamon Roll.

Gay unpopular crackship order up.

Nth for AutismofBirds

This isn't a Cinder thread...

I know right, isnt it fantastic.

>God of Light makes animals and plants
>God of Darkness makes Grimm
>they team up to make humans
Okay, that makes sense, but where do Faunus come from?

Hunstman/Huntress with Mosin Nagant fucking WHEN?

They got bored with the basic human design.

Bestiality

Fuck I wanted something specific but Fuck it cute penny is still cute

Surprise no one has done it yet but I wanted penny as dolores from west world shooting ironwood in the back of his head

Sun needs to get himself to a men's shelter.

>shooting ironwood in the back of his head
That didn't go well for the last few robots who tried.

Rosewick has no right being such a comfy wholesome hero/villain ship.

Pyrrha was the closest you'll ever get, let that sink in

SOUP let me know if you're doing the sun and Blake smut

God of darkness was a furry

Well when mommy loved a grimm very much....

So is this just the same deal as Arkos where canon is blatantly replaced with the fantasies in their head?

Haven't been much for writing but I'll let you know.

Although my opinion of Blake and Sun is really falling lately...

seeing this guy is crazy

>where canon is blatantly replaced with the fantasies in their head?

That's pretty much every ship.

Cant really think of a ship where that doesnt happen.

Once we finally have an episode in the icy part of Vacuo.

twitter.com/umiya_adamochi/status/815222649890607104

Pyrrha's the closest thing you'll probably see of that. And Cinder broke it.

Thank you penny user

Could someone give me sauce on these pics? Google and iqdb are giving me nada.

Could've sworn those guards would've had a larger purpose, must've just been a quiet nod to RvB

saskyang on Tumblr.

And who said Raven was a bad mom.
I bet they had ice cream and shit like a functional...family...

Some hippie asshole screwed around with an artifact

>tmw starting the new year with a 62.4gb hentai game download

Well /rwbyg/, how's your new year so far?

>Unpopular
Isn't Roman/Mercury like, the 2nd most popular gay pairing?

Anybody else finding themselves increasingly annoyed with Sun this volume?

Though I will say his "Goofball" animations this episode were really well done.

Was it shaped like a dragon dildo?

Thanks, have an apron Yang in return.

Well, there are times where the Darwinist Complex comes out positive?

Of course not. You'd see dragon-blooded people instead of faunus if it was.

So like, this episode totally confirmed that Ozpin's the Wizard, right?

>Four Maidens pass on their power by fusing souls with the last person to be in their thoughts
>Ozpin explicitly tells Oscar that their souls have fused
>Wizard granted the Maidens their powers, so it stands to reason he functions similarly

The question thus becomes why Ozpin would have been thinking about some random farmboy when Cinder killed him?

Moreover, do you think that all the souls of previous users remain echoing in the current person's head, like some Avatar-style shit? Or do they blend in and go away after a given period of time?

I bet they didn't since she left right after Yang was born

They have lizard faunus.

She had to go put more gas in the minivan...
She is going to come back home any day now...

Like the new Chameleon Faunus introduced in episode 8.

And? That's not enough to bloom into a thousand other types of misc faunus and there certainly aren't enough artifact dildos for each type.

Ironqrow is second most popular to Seamonkeys

>Seamonkeys
Is that really that popular?

Well, fine. Third most popular then.

Third would be Cardin and Jaune

>One hentai game
>64Gb

Is it in 4K or something?

Nah, Weiss will flee to some backwater atlesian village of frozen slavs who hoard cosmoline and defend themselves with nuggets and T-31's

It's got a shit ton of addons and dlc since its creation because nippon

Poost Pyrrha.

?

Because if you're thinking of the wrong sex it gets randomized, and he was probably thinking of his opponent. Where he ends up doesn't really matter If he can directly talk to them.

>secretly wanted Ruby to go EDGE
>It's Jaune anyway

I guess I got what I deserved

Ah, good point good point.

Good design gone to waste

I think

It'll get better as part of the blake arc where Sun assumes Blake is captured by the white fang and goes after Adam. He'll capture him and interrogate him only to learn that Blake was the abuser, not him.

BEST GIRL

That's dumb.

Where?

That one girl animator leaked some weird design with a reference to Pyrrha or something, maybe her family in Mistral has some kind of family crest?

She did win like 13 times in some tournament

That and there is that island in the middle of the inland sea, which from looking at Mistral is really the only place I could see a vaguely Grecian culture springing up

I think Mistral is based off Macedonian Empire

OK, might be NSFW.

I'd want to live here.

Seems like the perfect spot to sit back and watch Vacuo and Vale fight each other.

Now that Qrow is getting a time out, what are the chances Raven gets the screentime she deserves?

It would be great to bring Yang out of the bench and have some family time after Blake runs somewhere else.

DELET THIS

That isn't Pyrrha you asshole. That's my dad.
Give him back.

No, this is your dad.

That's Grandma.

Nah, its a mix of China for the visuals and Rome in how it governs its territory, Port even says "Haven wasn't built in a day" when he's around Tai's house
Very high, Qrow even shared a pointed look with a red eyed Raven like he did the last time we saw them meet
I'm hoping the next episode opens on Yang training with Tai, getting some real answers about Raven before cutting back to RNJR when Tai says something like "If I knew where your mother was, I'd tell you. But she's probably off ruining someone's day"

No, this is your grandma.

That's Grandma.

Would you kill Pyrrha for your waifu ?

I'd love that, but honestly, they will probably have Ruby interact with Raven before Yang, which would be puzzling, because unless Raven just starts to insult her family, they don't really have anything to talk about. Two of the heaviest conversations they have up their sleeve is Yang v Raven and Yang v Blake, and it's probably going to take a while to get there.

I'd do it for 5 bucks and a listless handjob

Yes, and dubs establish this.

Why is Nora so unfunny?

I think they'll stick to Qrow and Raven interacting since those two bounce off each other quite well, and RT's core strength is writing bickering assholes. It would be interesting to hear her assessment of RNJR, and whether or not she bothers to maintain the charade that Ruby and Yang were both Summer's kids, or whether she'll deny everything and just be "someone who knows Qrow"

You can tell that RT are trying to make her out to be the bombastic, obnoxious, but lovable member of the team. But the writers still aren't talented enough to make characters like that, even if the story is getting more intricate

I spy with my little eye...
a faggot

Is maiden power transfer different from Oz soul transfer? From how it was initially explained it seem to be only power being given, no soul merging. And the whole full aura transfer was a desperate option, since they didn't have anything else.

And does Ozluminati even know about Ozpins soul transfer? They seem to have known he is really fuckin old, if not immortal.

This whole thing seems weird because Oz clearly knew what exectly would happen to Phyrra, yet the tech used seems to have been Ironwoods work entirely. But, Oz never knew shit about Penny, yet Qrow at least implied knowing Ironwood was doing something similar to Penny.

Because it's too forced.