Justice League is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV-OwBnyC0M
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6WpQBREBDfQ
streamable.com/rtqvq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is John Mulaney's wife.

Fuck off sluts. You can't sit on this shit for years then come out with pathetic attacks like this just to get on the bandwagon. Fuck I hate famous women.

fuck that ignorant islamophobic slut

it was never alive

I'd like an apology from every woman who's grabbed my arm or called me "hon" when taking my order at Hooters

Nice try mouseshill.

It seems that they feel more comfortable sharing once other people start talking.

Um.. sorri sweetie, women can't sexually assault ANYONE! cuz' thassa like male patreony.

Lmaoooooooo what's going on

Apparrently Ben "bend your ass over" Affleck has a hard time keeping his hands to himself.

lmao holy shit they're just beating him down to a pulp

For fuck sake this on another level. Most of us made an idiotic gesture like this once in our lifetimes. You can't compare this to the abuses from a hollywood mogul.

Why are all these sloots only saying this shit now? Are women fucking retarded?
[spoilers]rhetorical question[/spoiler]

Good, I hope it all burns. Hollywood is a nest of sin

His name isn't Ben "Al-Mahmood La-Alhumdalin Muhammad Mohammed Bin-Sawami Fasr Al-Fliqq" Affleck for nothing.

>every woman who's grabbed my arm or called me "hon"
>when taking my order at Hooters
It's a feature.

MAKE IT STOP, NOT BIN AL-FLECKI

Al-Flecki took what's his by birthright, don't need to ask infidels for permisison

How many more are gonna come out? Why is kikewood eating itself right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=NV-OwBnyC0M

Just be glad it wasn't Jara

They weren't covered from head to toe so they were asking for it. Takbir.

most halal post ITT

That's what a DChad does.

Reap what you sow, Hollywood.
You teach women to be insufferable feminist cunts, now your chickens are coming home to roost

I really doubt this one. She's plain AF.

>mfw the "boyz party" is finally fucking OVER

Also FUCK Drump and FUCK white people

He shouldn't have apologised. Literally ANYONE in Hollywood can now claim he did this and be believed.

post tits

The blood is in the water.

Would love more detail

Can we just get Bale back as Batman and be done with it?

Are her elbows too pointy for you?

>[spoilers]rhetorical question[/spoiler]

>That's what a DChad does.
Remember when he pushed Fincher to get Emily Ratajkowski cast in Gone Girl so she could have one scene where he fondles her nude tits for several minutes?

How many takes you think he got away with before she started to catch on? Lmao she seems v slow...

>Affleck is reported to have said "fricki fricki" while molesting several women at the Golden Globes and saying it was allowed because "they did not cover themselves in the presence of men, inshallah"

It's safe to say feminism in pop culture is officially dead. You'd think all these reveals would have the opposite effect, but it's the people that bankrolled the charade who are currently getting BTFO.

Now the people who hold the money will start attenuating femshit.

>you now remember this timeless classic

DC is dying that's what's going on

A lot of bullshit coming out for sympathy desu

All they're really doing is diminishing the actual assault that Weinstein did

This is why we need Islam. Dirty used up roasties running their mouths for attention without the shred of evidence.

The damage is done. WB is fucked, biggest mistake they ever made. Every little boy and girls hero will now be overshadowed by an ass chinned pussy grabber.

/Thread

Disney is out for blood

Never fuck with the mouse

It's happening again just like with BvS. Watch the media shitstorm over justice league.

So, I think it's painfully apparent now that Snyder jumped ship of his own accord after Whedon signed onto Batgirl and he saw how destructive Baffleck had become.
I half wonder if Snyder even had an Asian daughter or if that was just an elaborate lie. Either way, he jumped ship at the perfect time. Hopefully he can get his name removed from the credits and avoid any spillover

you'd literally would fuck anything, which comes as no surprise

The Disney/Marvel jews are behind this

watch it assman Mallrats was 50 years ago.

Why the fuck does the skin on the guy on the left look fake.

>like most women in these situations, I didn't say anything
How come? How is a man supposed to know if he's doing wrong if he gets no negative feedback? Where is this woman's spine when she can't even respond and set the record straight?

>tfw DC is finally dead

I haven't watched any capeshit in almost 10 years, but I'm so glad this happened.

>You can't sit on this shit for years then come out with pathetic attacks like this just to get on the bandwagon.
Yes, yes they can. Welcome to feminism.

Staring a rapist (Affleck), directed by a serial rapist (Whedon), partially funded by a rapist (Weinstein).

Boycott Rape League.

Next time press ctrl+s reddit

This is too good to be true.

this is the irl equivalent of IM A GRIL BTW HaHAA xD posts

Drunken Uncle Ben's touchy feely shit shouldn't be accepted either. I'd like this to be the end, but more will surely come now.

acknowledgementation

No matter how many times I've seen this webm it always makes me chuckle

That should be ficki ficki.

Because he's a black guy with white grand grand parents. He lacks negroid features.

Someone should put a caption that says [URGE TO RAPE INTENSIFIES]

he really fucked up by apologizing

This. These sloots are just capitalizing off this drama to get more movie roles.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WpQBREBDfQ

>If you don't rape people you're an SJW

I bet you complain about Arabs and black people raping women, don't you.

So that's why he got weird and dropped out of Batman and into rehab. He knew what was coming.

/thread
I had the assistant AD at my university rub my thigh once after a team dinner, where is my fucking handout/apology?

>FINGER IN THE BUM

literal retard spotted

I bet WB is ecstatic honestly, finally an excuse to end the slow motion train wreck that is the DCEU

>Sit on supposed sexual abuse
>Wait until it's hard to do any kind of real investigation
>Make accusations
>Profit from attention

They were already trying to end it.

He knew some Who? would tweet about him grazing her tit 14 years ago?

Was it another Flash vision?

Based Ben.

Wow, I forgot he got his whole face up in there

Lucky bastard

Weinstein, Affleck, who's next?

He already won. No matter what happens next, he can die happy

looks like the Virgin Hoverhander wins in the long run over the Chad Assgrabber

My guesses:
Matt Damon
Casey Affleck (again)
Singer

This isn't even the first time Ben "Scratch n Sniff" Asslick has been accused of sticking his finger down someone's crack. Hell it's not even limited to women. I'm surprised they're only piping up about it now, this guy has probably smelt everybody's ass in Hollywood.

Wait.. You don't think... Was this all a set up by WB executives to kill capekino?! Why do they fear its power so?

>not being a normie shoulderhugger

Bale is the WORST fucking Batman. Just awful. Dull, the weakest character in his Batman films. Affleck at least has a presence and weathered disposition. He looks tired and I'll watch BvS over Bale any day.

He's known to get pretty handsy...

So are we gonna find out that Kanye has been molesting fish and that Barbara Streisand is a Nazi who wants to take over the world?

>"famous"

she's just a makeup artist

>puffy nipples

gross

can't wait to see kevin smith defend his muslim wannabe buddy

>not enjoying another man's finger in your bum
>that's a red card, guvnah

Soccer is gay.

He won't. I don't even think they talk to each other that often anymore.

Ben "When she turns her back, my digits explore her crack" Affleck
Ben "Let this camera live transmit, my ravishing of your tit"

What is this expression trying to convey?

Hey ladies!

Want free attention? Free Insta followers? Free sympathy?

Jump on the bandwagon and throw another unfalsifiable allegation at some handsome celebrity!

We might even be able to get you a Patreon for your troubles

Hurry! The window of public scrutiny is closing fast

LMAO he literally goes to smell his finger whilst he's faking injury, that's sick as shit.

Here you go. Couldn't make it smaller than 3 MB, somebody else has to do that:

streamable.com/rtqvq

>I... I mean he's probably gonna say he tried to just move me outa the way... or something... hehe
>But I mean come on, men, amirite?

Probably annoyed she only get her ass pushed outa the way when she was instead hoping to be an Affleck cock holster for the evening.

2nd grope accusation against affleck in 24 hours

Rose Mcgowan also called him a rape enabler

BATMAN IS DEAD

>tfw you just fingered a hot girl's taint and want to sniff your fingers in the bathroom but work's dragging on too long and the smell's fading away

>One time at a party you grabbed my butt
Whether or not it's true, watch Affleck get ostracized for this....
I fucking hate Affleck but this is borderline thought crime shit letting entire years pass before shaming someone for grabbing your butt one time which may have just been in passing and on accident but you FEEL it was on purpose and rapey