What's wrong with TV these days. PC subtly being shoved down your throat

I watched three shows recently.

>Mr.ROBOT
Season 1, decent, able the ignore the deluded anarchist fantasy and pass it off as decent TV, due to the fact I can spot the agenda and put it to the side.

Season 2
Guys off having mental problems while his sister takes over the movement. Some gamer, tattooed, Dyke bitch, is the leader of the FBI and is talking down all men. Same with the guys sister. All the men are portrayed as weak people run by emotions, while women are basically the men.

Then there's Hillary Clinton "racist, xenophobic, sexist" rant by the main character.

>Men in the high Castle

About Nazi/Imperial Japan actually won the war, based in 1960s.

Again,only one episode in and the woman is the strong character, while the man is constantly urging to go to the police and tell on people. The guy who seemed strong is now a Nazi and evil.

The Ep starts off with the Shy/timid women bearing up Imperial Japs twice her size. I don't know what triggered me more, the women beating up, or the fact they actually think Akido is useful.

Very subtly pushing the agenda. It's good if you can spot it or are aware and try your best to not let it ruin the show, but it's lirlterally making me want to

>Preacher

110lb is.beating up200lb men and making it look easy. Biting off their ears and sheeet.

When will it end? Do I have to boycott the Leftist/Juden Hollywood agenda and thus boycott TV?

What's your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

moldea.com/gamefixing.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumble

Last bumble bee

Cancel your tv and jewflix. Get a movie subscription service that has all the 80s tv shows and movies.

Stop watching that crap

What about sports??

>watching the electric jew

waaw lass

>watching tv
>2016
Books user

By next year all of the big sports will have subscription services. Most of them do already.

> Some gamer, tattooed, Dyke bitch, is the leader of the FBI and is talking down all men.
Incorrect.
>Same with the guys sister.
Angela gets cucked by her boss.
> All the men are portrayed as weak people run by emotions
Angelas boss?

Don't watch TV
Not even online

I will go to movies with friends but most movies annoy me. I'd rather go down the pub and have a conversation. or go outside for physical activty.

There is not a single american tv show that doesn't have a Strong, Independent, Female lead or supporting role. Remember goy, she doesn't need a man - and can lead groups and demand respect naturally. She will get along wonderfully with the oddly out of place minority man who doesn't have the timid weakness of the white male protagonist.

go rewatch some 90s movies - that is when the switch was made. that is when you were unprepared and brainwashed.

>muh PC
Go back to Sup Forums consolecuck

No, have you seen the FBI girl. She has a feminist half-sleeve on both arms.

Multiple seems where she's the "strong" female who is even talking down her boss. The scene where they meet the ChinKs and stuff. You can't spot it because you aren't red pilled.

The guys sister is literally telling men all the time to stop being emotional and is portrayed as a strong leader.

The Chinese hacker is literally a transfaggot.

Not Angela's boss. Even Cuckfield bot Elliot is constantly thinking about his boss who got killed and being told by his sister to man up. He literally goes of on social Justice rants and talks down Christians in a church.

It's propaganda in its purest form and you're to cucked/blue pilled to realise it.

I'll still watch this shit because I can spot it and not let it affect me, of does however slight my opinion on the piece. I watch illegally now, don't trust (((them))).

>these days
Also you think that organisation which extorts you 150 pounds years would something useful?

>90s

I'm aware.

>Jewfield
>Fiends
>We wuz Fresh Princes and sheeeet

At least it was bearable, now it's horrendous.

ESPN is one of the worst these days, theyre all in with the SJW BLM bullshit. Literally not worth watching outside of live events. They even have a blacks only website (the undeafted) so they can suck on black cock even more, yet they dont realize why theyre dying is because theyve turned their backs on the people who made them money (people not black). So fuck them.

you make us look bad

I'm totally against the BBC and paying a fee for it.

I don't pay a TV license. I'm not paying the fine if I get caught, I'll two weeks in prison instead and it'll cost them about £10,000 to hold me for.two weeks, jokes on them.

>Biggest BBC show (regular 16million viewers in a country of 60million) gets moved to another Channel because they got outbid

Muh goyims, it's not fair. Presenters leave the show.

>BBC paying Billions for sports they can't afford a nd profit on because they aren't allowed to have adverts

It's not fair when when the big bad right wing Sky Sports out bids them. We should force them to share.

KYS.

ESPN is really pushing sjw crap lately.

No one really watches ESPN here. It's considered shit tier, are they that bignin the US? I thought they were a joke and ABC/Fox were the sports channels?

We got SkySports here owned by Rupert Murdoch (Daily Mail). His news channel is cuckoo and leftist but the sports are normally unbiased.

BBC during Olympics has literally 5 out of 6 presenters are women, even in male sports. They have to have one women on a panel by the BBC or the show gets axed, it was confirmed last year.

This

fuck television

I watch re-runs of Jewfield and We Wuz Princes and Sheeiit with my mum.

I can't really stand new shows today other than comic/capeshit shows. Comics are already Jew so I know what to expect.

>Watching the broadcast Jew
You brought this on yourself

"HELLO FELLOW PAUL POSTERS, DO YOU THINK TV HAS AN ULTERIOR AGENDA?"

Fox Sports 1 is slowly gaining on ESPN. Their talk shows and way better than ESPNs. If they could get better contracts to air better live games then they would quickly overthrow that shit channel.

>watching sports
Could you be any more bluepilled?

>Implying Ice-hockey and Rugby aren't exempt

Murica Pls

>She has a feminist half-sleeve on both arms.
nigger what
>The guys sister is literally telling men all the time to stop being emotional and is portrayed as a strong leader.
If you watched the last episode you'd know she was just trying to be a hardass and broke down.
>The Chinese hacker is literally a transfaggot.
yes.
> Even Cuckfield bot Elliot is constantly thinking about his boss who got killed and being told by his sister to man up.
Read what I said above about angela. Elliot has always been like that.
> He literally goes of on social Justice rants and talks down Christians in a church.
He's not in a church, he was in prison. Second of all, he told them god wasn't real.

The gayest of all sports

>being this new

Playing sports is redpilled.
Watching sports is cuck behavior.

Neither of those are Turkish oil wrestling tho

>2016
Has Cable

Its the current year faggot. Stop wasting 3 grand a year to be programmed.

This and checked.

NFL is Jewish Owned and rigged.
moldea.com/gamefixing.html

NBA is Jewish Owned and rigged.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy

Now, are you starting to figure out why there is so much Gambling going on for these leagues?

If you want to see a show that gets destroyed season by season; by PC management oversight. Watch Peewee's Playhouse.

especially what they do to Jambi. Cowboy Bob and loud, sudden noises are out. Instead of being whacky he shows how to make bread and shit. What a disaster. Be sure to clean your rooms girls and boys. ha

That sucks. I only watch nature documentaries.

They redpill me about birds and bees.

This desu.

Burn that mother fucker down.

Yes. TV is complete SJW degeneracy constantly shoving agendas down the publics throats. Shut off the electronic jew and turn it on only once every Friday night for 15 minutes to watch MDE presents World Peace at 12:15am EST.

Cucked

I wouldn't expect Amerilards to know, don't you have a mart to shart in?

Were either of those mentioned?

No, so jog on lad.

It's absolutely everywhere.

Watching 'ONCE' on ABC with my gf.
Lancelot?
>black
Merlin (The Sorcerer)
>black
Women
>constantly everpowering men at every turn

Sitting on the oouch at her parents house at night, her brother is watching 'Mr. Pickles'.
>garbage tier adult swim shit
>constant demonizing white people (especially men) vs PoC

But I see it more and more every week.
TV news, television across the spectrum, papers, and even starting to see it constantly on the 'facebook'.
I didn't realize I knew so many mush brained idiots until the last year or so.