Trump overtakes Clinton in Nevada: 44-42

IT'S HAPPENING

TRUMP IS WINNING BLUE STATES NOW
LANDSLIDE INCOMING

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_NV_091416/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/newly-leaked-colin-powell-emails-confirm-clintons-and-obamas-cant-stand-each-other
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what swing state does he have left to win? Pennsylvania?

He won Pennsylvania like a year ago. The only reason the polls don't reflect this is because the Dems are delusional and think Hillary will draw anything close to the black turnout that Obama got. All evidence shows that blacks don't vote if you don't put a black person on the ticket. Hillary dun goofed w/ Kaine, but considering she fucking hates niggers I guess there actually some lines she isn't willing to cross for political gain.

California

CLINTON IS FALLING

KEKAHU KEKBAR

INSHA'KEKAH

well, she hates Obama at least:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/newly-leaked-colin-powell-emails-confirm-clintons-and-obamas-cant-stand-each-other

INB4 TRUMP DOESN'T WIN CALIFORNIA
Is this fucking possible, 100% of all states.

Hillary will win.

Doubles confirm.

Highly unlikely. California going red would be like Kansas or Idaho going blue.

It was predicted after Trump Trumped Cruz that Trump would be the first president to win every state. I forget what university it was. Should have saved the link.

I would fucking love if that happened, but I doubt it.

NEVADA HAS ALWAYS VOTED FOR THE WINNER
>NEVADA HAS ALWAYS VOTED FOR THE WINNER

If he wins Florida Ohio NC, that all go along with winning Nevada, all he needs is the greatest state in the entire country, the beautiful state of New Hampshire.

Well look at the liberals, they still just recite "racist, sexist, hilter, islamaphobe". The media is losing ratings and finding it increasingly harder to cover for Hillary. Hillarys own mouth is becoming a hindrance. People can already see shes planning to find an excuse to skip the debates. I have to ask, is even California dumb enough and detached enough to vote for a corpse?

I know the way they used to get niggers to the booths before was hiring buses and free food, but with the amount of money the GOP hasn't spent I wouldn't be surprised if those buses don't show up this time.

Trump's going to win every state if Hillary goes into a Parkinson's Freeze during the debates.

Trump's going to win every state.

are they still polling 15% more left wing than right?

You are seriously asking the state that doesn't know who Joe Biden is or has forgotten who "did" 9/11 if they would vote for a corpse after accepting Clinton rigging the election from under Sanders?

What do you think?

>the map will literally LITERALLY all be Red
LITERALLY
even California & Jew York,
Trump will be the big wiener
RED map, all the way
Trump
big league, bigly, big league

As someone who grew up in California I can say yes Californians are dumb enough to vote for her still.

The guy in my picture still got thousands of votes after he was arrested and convicted by the FBI.

California is on a different level of stupid.

These polls were collected before all the happenings this week.

FUCKING GLORIOUS. LANDSLIDE IMMINENT.

I feel bad for the farmers in that state. They really need to break off and form another state apart from the coastal cities.

This would be the best outcome.

My family are farmers in California and the amount of shit they complain about is ridiculous. The government of California is literally trying to kill farming in the state.

Even if they break off and form another state, democrats will just stream a flow mudslime immigrants into the state to turn it blue just like they are doing with Montana and Idaho.

he has ohio and im fairly certain he has florida. I think its a safe bet to say he will win

What was that dumb bitch that backed Hillary's comments about trump supporters all being "insert usual here". Reminds me of all the people after Brexit, commenting that the majority of the country was racist islamaphobes. Only they are doing it before the election. This is good.

Yeah. Liberals hate farmers. They hate farming, farmers and think spaghetti is a vegetable. Which does not calculate with me, how do you hate the people that feed you, that literally make everything in your society run. With no agriculture you get no science, no medicine, no arts, nothing. You will be to busy hunting for berries to do anything else. Biggest producer of vegetables in the USA has to operate while being strangled by liberal policies. I dont know how they do it.

>Move to Vegas from SF 6 years ago due to job and better cost of living
>Has been voting blue since
>Turning red because some goofball has a building here

WTF man!!

What their policies have been doing is forcing small farmers out of business so they are forced to sell their land to larger cooperations.

The whole thing is just a scheme to consolidate all the farmland so the big guys can make tons of money.

He's down by 11% points in Florida and Ohio won't end up voting for Trump either and he lost Ohio in the primary.

I thought the polls were all rigged anyway? If so, why wouldn't (((they))) rig them to give you false hope?

The State Dept. hasn't even started the Trump dumps yet and I'd be surprised if he could get out of his mess without a felony conviction.

Also live in Commiefornia, can confirm

>SF
You got to go back

>and I will find you if you step foot on the strip

Its turning red because Nevada still has a shred of sanity left in it.

No he's not, he's up in Florida.

Go back to your communist shithole.

They get away with it because liberals and natural born liberals, niggers, hate farmers. Look at africa as a perfect example.

>I fucking hate farmers, lets kill the evil white farmers!
>few months later
>Im starving to death, what happened to all the food! We had tons of before we killed all those farmers!

checked

Source???

He's up in both states

but thank you for (((correcting the record)))

Cmon burger source