Why do people believe him?

Why do people believe him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're stupid. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think that God will punish you for not supporting a middle eastern state that persecutes and genocides Christians.

It's based on some obscure passage in the Bible that says the nation that stands with Israel will be blessed and in the end times everyone will turn their backs on Israel except one nation. I know because it's what my mom always says to me whenever I ask her why we need to send billions of dollars in aid to a first world nation like Israel.

Because rich old white men want to suck israeli penis, and want to hijack our foreign policy to further those ends

get ready to swallow a gigantic redpill

this documentary explains how biblical teaching was perverted by kikes to establish israel. talks about john hagee specifically

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

But this Israel is not the true Israel

These people make Christian Church anti Western

>some obscure passage in the Bible
It's Genesis 12:3, and it's based on a VERY twisted interpretation of it that makes no sense in the original Hebrew (but the jews don't tell people that).
>in the end times everyone will turn their backs on Israel except one nation
I don't know about that, but the actual Bibel says that in the end times Israel will be the host of the Antichrist, setting up shop in the Third Temple and being worshipped by Jews. But by that point there will be one world government anyway, so national policy is moot.

Both political parties that matter in America are controlled by kikes.

Democrats are slaves to the western Jew.

Reoublicans are slaves to the Israeli Jew.

There is no escape. The kikes own the entire system.

Because AIPAC tells them to

The more I research the history of Israel the less I think it has a right to exist.

desu letting the last parts of the holy land fall into filthy mudslime hands again would be pretty shitty, plus depending on who took over ancient christian sites could be defaced / destroyed.

That being said fuck the kikes sitting on rightful british clay

>that fat disgusting face

I want to stomp this Israeli cock sucking faggot's head into the pavement.

it's literally 'muh feels' the country

>letting the last parts of the holy land fall into filthy mudslime hands again would be pretty shitty
But they're already in Jewish hands. What's the difference if it changes from one heathen's hands to another? Israel already defaced ancient Christian sites.

>Implying God exists
>Implying God supports America
>Implying God only supports America because they support his ""Chosen"" people.

Because Jews control the media, so dispensationalists (the cucks who worship Jews) are the only ones who get shows.

These are interesting people. I used to be one of them. They'll be the kind of people who say "no one else reads the bible", and they're right, these people are more likely to read the bible than other so called Christians. However, they are victim to the power of interpretation.

If you hear a certain verse interpreted one way it is stored as a meme in your head. Then whenever you go read that verse you'll be predisposed to interpreting it another way.
The dangerous thing, is that this meme spreads.

With their monopoly on the media Jews have manged in a mere 150 or so years to turn one of the most anti-semetic religions into a slave to the Jews.

Debating these people is almost pointless. I'm still not sure how I got out of that cult, but be forewarned, these people are not of Christ. They are willingly selling out their own people to a race which has a goal of enslaving all other people.

I'm sure we're all aware that this fight will end in blood.
Don't lament the fact that these people will call you the devil while shooting you.

Fucking Jews need to be exterminated treacherous rats REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Red Pill time.
Few jews actually exist, most of them live in israel and are separate from politics, power or anything of importance. Think of them as the Amish. Thats how much power, influence and numbers they have. The rest are (((jews))), the synagogue of Satan, Jesus spoke of in the bible. Much like the Pharisee they worship and follow the Talmud which is NOT the Torah aka the old testament. Its a sick twisted version of it, like all things satan touches, it is always the opposite of god. They are false jews. They always push for a one world government because they are in step with satan. They push for anything that weakens a nation so they will fall and join the one world government.
This (((jew))) has been responsible throughout the centuries for the hatred of jews. Thats why they got kicked out of every nation, these little shits. They exist to ruin the reputation of jews, to make the world hate them, to usurp nations for control so at the end of days the world will turn on real jews and Israel, the real Israel, not the (((jew))) version that exists now which is nothing more than a secular/talmudist quasi nazi party. Thats the red pill, not real jews but satanists impersonating jews.

Then why do even the western Jews look like real Jews? How are the Ashkenazi supposedly white when they look so different from white people?

>rat face
>hooked nose
>curly hair
>short and weak

They are genetically different from real white people.

I'm not talking about there race, talking about the doctrine. Also Ashkenazi is Eastern European if I'm not mistaken.

It's funny that the south, the most """conservative""" region of the US, is probably even more cucked by the Jews than anywhere else.

Preachers in southern fundamentalist churches literally worship and praise everything Hebrew. It's repulsive.

But why do Ashkenazi look so different from Slavs then?

Fucking this. This is what drives me up the fucking wall

What is the true Israel?

Seems like a faggot. America could nuke Vatican City and god wouldn't turn his back on them.

"In God We Trust" and "One Nation Under God" and all that shite

Whoa

How do you redpill these kinds of Christians, Sup Forums

In a lot of ways these fools are even harder to redpill than liberals because these people actually believe they are already redpilled and see the truth, and they are so brainwashed they will shout you down.

Bump

Because he's telling the truth.

There is no nation that will not turn its back on Israel; she may have been thinking of Jordan, who helps Israel during her troubles.

Because religious people are gullible and dumb.

Does this need to be explained? Really?

I feel the same way about Ireland.

Who needs God when you have Kek?

You don't understand. We don't do for Israel and Jews for their sakes, but for God's.

Think of Jews as plutonium, and handle them very carefully.

Christianity is not anti-semetic; Catholicism is. But Jews can't tell the difference, so are wary of anything "christian".

(((God)))

Still centered around Jerusalem, but much bigger. Goes into Iraq and Iran and Egypt and Saudi.

Exactly.

If you hate Jews, you hate God.

Fpbp

LGTSS

>protestants

It pretty much translates to
>Your friends I will bless, your foes I will curse

Seems pretty straightforward.

Oh, and documented.

Christians are brainwashed by the kike media to believe the people running Israel are the descendants of Abraham and not eastern european Khazzar converts to Judaism

>People believe this image

Fedoras are brainwashed by the anti-kike media to believe the people running Israel are eastern european Khazzar converts to Judaism and not the descendants of Abraham.

>Jews blessed with high IQ
>A trait that God seems to bless those that he deems worthy
>Jews > some asians > most whites > subhumans
How do white people feel knowing they're the border line to subhumans?
No wonder the race mixing propaganda is most easily pushed to them.

The GOP can no longer be thw party of Evangelical christcucks. Civic nationalism is the only thing that can save this country.

Fuck off, yid.

I love seeing variants of this meme.

He is right. Israel are the chosen bride if God which is why my church has a speaker form the IDF every so often and we ship an Israeli platoon a gift box once a month.
With out Jewish people there would be no Jewish salvation.
I believe they were created by God to rule, which is why Jewish people are so amazing. I e of give an arm just to be their servant. The fact I am not Jewish is my greatest source of shame

gay

Hagee is a literal Israel worshiping loon. He cares more about Israel than Jesus.

he is so annoying