This board is kind of funny. First you hate it, then you get used to it. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on it...

>This board is kind of funny. First you hate it, then you get used to it. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on it. That’s institutionalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Andy Dufresne: You know what the Mexicans say about Sup Forums? Red: No. Andy Dufresne: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.

Literally me with any meme besides simpsons shit on here

I could see myself considering suicide if I was kicked out of here permanently

>Andy Dufrane, the only man I ever met who can attach a poster to the wall with his mind

Sounds like the black americans' dependence on the welfare state, which was designed by the Democrats to create a permanently poor, subservient left-voting underclass.

This. Inner city is the new plantation for Blacks and Democrats are still the slave masters.

Only liberal idiots get triggered by this fact.

this.

so much this.

democrats are the REAL racists. #MAGA

Source material made Red an irishman, as I recall.

They're not really racist, just exploitative while pretending they care. If you want your side to improve you have to recognize that.

>finds a way to turn discussion about Shawshank into politics and race-b8
Fucking neck yourself

Andy browsed to freedom through five-hundred Sup Forums threads of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to.

Are you NatSoc?
Never understood the people who make these posts when it unwarranted.

>Spread them cheeks nigger.

I've been here for about half a decade and I still hate it, in fact I hate it even more now.

>The Memeshank Reddemption
If you like this "movie", kill yourselves

>Sometimes after browsing some generals I go to shitty threads and feed the newfags
>I keep thinking moot might show up and say hello
>But... He never does.

Niggers and shitposters are a dangerous thing. Niggers and shitposting can drive a man insane.

I wish I could tell you that user fought the good fight, and the jannies let him be.

I wish I could tell you that...

But he guzzles semen. A lot of it.

I guess I just miss my friend.

Damn.. been here a long time, haven't you, old timer?

>New fag
>New fag
>New fag

We're reeling them in

And stay there, Soyboy

Is this THE reddit movie of all time?

OH BOY THIS NIGGER IS MAD! SOMEBODY THROW HIM A BANANA QUICK! youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ