Drumpfsters BTFO

Will they ever recover?

Its paid by cutting Mexico's foreign aid. Austrias hat pls

Funny how what goes around comes right back around?

And who's paying for that foreign aid?

>ppft they think they're entitled to a sovereign nation

Drumpf right? lol

Yeah but what about the cost of deporting 11 million illegals? That's a cost of over $400 billion, more if you do it respectfully.

the border is already there, paid by amerifats (thanks to funding approved by illary and sanders), on america's soil

wtf i hate walls now

>doesn't dispute the claim that entitlement culture is wrong
Truly, I have seen the error of my ways.

It's called democracy, you wannabe German.

>Be forced to pay 40 billions a year
>Feel entitled to that shit stopping

thats roughly what it costs us every 2 years to deal with the problem as it is now

>A nation having borders is entitlement
>Expecting your neighbor to pay for damages they caused to your property is entitlement
Why can't I hold all these WEWs?

>Eminent domain useless desert

How much of it is even owned privately?

Yeah but that number doesn't take into account hypotheticals, like possible riots, shootings, etc. as backlash.

will this burrito taste great again? or are they going to keep making shitty mexican food?

why do libs always try to do this?

>call for massive increases in entitlement spending
>believe that every American is entitled to free college
>"woah republicans want to institute a public works project looks like entitlement culture to me"

>Call for safe spaces in college campuses
>police social media accounts and dox people/get them fired for saying things they don't like
>conservative says that they don't appreciate you throwing bricks at your private rally, and that you have to leave
>"Wow this looks like a safe space to me. Looks like republicans are the ones that actually want safe spaces, buncha babies :^)"

>Criticize capitalism, the free market, and sacrificing anything for the bottom line
>republicans want to regulate free trade and possibly institute economically protectionist policies
>"Woooooooooooow we can't do that, it goes against the free market"

including all that we will still be saving money by the 5 year mark at the latest

>feels entitled to a border wall
yeah just like mexicos southern border wall

MAKE MY BURRITO BITCH

Literally the purpose of the government is to protect the people and their borders from foreign intruders.
Not to feed people, not to house people, not to make sure everyone is eating their apples, just to protect its people from foreign bodies.

Good points. Libshits are terrible at consistency

tell your lazy wife to do them.

but in reality you will be the one who will end up making for for her.

>strong american independient mature women

fucking kek

Better start building that wall or gonna b making a lot of sandwiches

The second article he wrote was a fucking joke.

The Washington Compost isn't fit to be toilet paper.

He literally said it's normal for people to collapse, don't worry about Shillary.

Pic related.

He also changed the title of the article.

The government is supposed to secure its citizens from outside threats.

Walls work, its why Mexico has a southern one

Why does op suck nigger dick? Who knows

Surely they'd just swim instead

kekekekkeek

Wanting to secure your own country is not entitlement, you putrid little shit stain.

Illegals leeching off of a foreign government is.

If people refuse to sell their land build them into mexico.
or build around their property and take some of mexico because fuck mexico

I'd do that shit for free.

>mexico has a wall on their southern border
>it is just a fence (and not that high by the way), just a vast jungle
>theoretically speaking "the government is supposed to secure its citizens no matter what"
>government doesn't give a shit about people and just focus on pleasing the big corps (cough cough nafta, tpp cough cough)

>Why does op suck nigger dick? Who knows
maybe a chicano or just bait.

>The government is supposed to secure its citizens from outside threats.

usa goverment only care to sell permits and visa, thats why you have borders.

Narcos, have been smugling, drug, guns and persons in since 1950 and your goverment allow this becuase you need to cheap hand of labor, even if youy dont want to accept it because they have brainwashed your little tiny brain, the system and your parents are the responsable for you being a stupid fuck.

becuase of illegal immigration you can maintain your confy way of life, low prices on fruits and vegetables and dairy.

becauase you lazy shits dont want to do some kind of jobs, but why if you can do something else and get paid the same?

illegal immigrants give you stupod fucks 10 billions every day, and they dont take any public service such as welfare or any healthcare becuase of the fear of being deported.

if you are going to believe all those myths, you can keep fooling yourself your whole life, or believe your own lies, but the truth is out there you fuckign mongoloid sperglord autist.

its a meme silly taco

This "drumpf" bullshit is never going to catch on. It was never funny, just mean-spirited. You lost, partly because you lack a sense of humor.

>thinking Eminent Domain is in any way wrong

>yes, good goyim, you never actually should own your property

>entitlement culture has resorted to labeling the right to a country and borders from the government who eats your tax dollars as "entitlement culture"

You can't make this shit up, folks.

but according to Trump's plan I'd be paying less taxes than I do right now

>I have no clue how to use greentext

Don't you have vicious hunger to sate?

Well technically it was Mexico's but now its ours because we've supplied the means

That's why you get paid fair market value

Are we supposed to not have highways because the government can't clear a route? Are we supposed to ship all of our oil in tanker trucks because fucking featherheads are upset about a pipeline? The government is responsible for all the people, and sometimes that means trampling on an individual.

I think it's fair if the people actually paying the taxes get to decide what to do with them

>implying government can decide the value of something

itt
>not understanding macroeconomics

>market value
fuck off

We pay trash men to take the trash so it doesn't pile up on the streets

same idea really

>feels entitlement culture is a-ok
>yet thinks I'm not entitled to any woman I want, and that Im not entitled to hit him with a TOW missile for chatting shit

>I POSTED B8, AUTISTIC FAGGOTS UNITE AND GIVE ME YOU'S!!1!!1!

Why ever reply? When you fell you must, sage the fucking post so it doesn't slide real discussions.

>entitle this entitle that
>BTFO!

HAHA I'M KILLING MYSELF AFTER READING UR POST OP XDDDD MY LIFE IS A LIEEEEEEE