Is their a more based actor than Brad Pitt?

Is their a more based actor than Brad Pitt?

>Brad Pitt threatened to unleash a “Missouri whooping” on Harvey Weinstein, after his then-gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow told him the movie mogul had sexually harassed her, according to a report

>Paltrow said that when she was just 22, Weinstein — who hired her for the lead role in “Emma” — invited her to his suite at the Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel and suggested they go to the bedroom for massages.

>“Brad threatened Harvey,” a source told People magazine. “He got right in his face, poked him in the chest and said, ‘You will not ever do this to Gwyneth ever again!’”

>Weinstein at first tried to explain, but “then he stopped and listened and got the message,” the source added.

>At the time, Pitt was not yet a major star and was “taking a big risk” by confronting the famed producer.

pagesix.com/2017/10/11/brad-pitt-in-real-life-tough-guy-role-vs-harvey-weinstein/

LITERALLY CHAD THUNDERCOCK

Is Brad the last WASP movie star?

Poor Brad couldn't rehabilitate him

C H A D
H
A
D

>you will never do this to gwyneth again
>do whatever to the others mate who gives a shit

oh brad your still part of the problem sweatie

>Brad Pitt net worth: $240 million
>Harvey Weinstein net worth: $120 million and dropping
ARYANED

PITTED.COM

>the virgin producer
>the CHAD actor

Did he actually say that? Nope, so go flip your cynical fedora somewhere else vigin neet

shut you're piehole

Yeah, I doubt HW is that low, he literally owns a portion of Hollywood

yet she still fucked harvey

He didn't not say it. He didn't say don't do this to ANY girl, Harvey.

This is extremely fucking sexist. What is Gwyneth Paltrow to Brad Pitt? Some little girl that needs his protecting? Some damsel in distress? Where is the respect for her agency as a human being? If he really cared about her well being Brad Pitt would have just let her make her own decisions and let her handle it how she wanted.

look it up, schlomo

He had more perceived power than cash

>d-don't molest my girlfriend anymore
yea what an alpha move

t. forever alone baby dick

A Chad nobody theartened one of the most powerful men in his industry with violence

HARVEYSTED!~

That only applies to beta virgins. Chads get away with anything and getting in a fight for his women get them wet as a waterfall

He still got cucked by his adopted son tho.

At this point I might as well come out and say that I was involved as well. Nobody's checking this shit, who cares.

Who did you rape?

Your mum

Sounds fake why didn't they go to the authorities

he's always fucking eating i mean "acting"