STEPHEN CURRY ENDORSES HILLARY CLINTON

ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/stephen-curry-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-colin-kaepernick-protest-anthem

TRUMP ETERNALLY BTFO. HE JUST LOST ANY CHANCE TO GET MORE THAN 5% OF THE BLACK VOTE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VolROn1613o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who

>curry
DESIGNATED?

>another famous person that i've never heard of endorses hillary
>trump Btfo because

Nice bait.

Welp.... Trump is in trouble with niggers. Millions of chimps view Steven Curry as a god, so now they'll all vote for Hillary without even giving a single thought to trump. Fuck niggers.

>Some faggot meme chucker who LOST the FINALS when he was ONE game away, ONE, away from winning ad he still couldn't do that!

He's a washed up cuck and his team is going to be full of ballhogging meme chuckers

#RocketsChamps2016

Literally who

This man who is exceptionally good at throwing a certain type of ball is voting for Hillary.

I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

but that looks like a chink, not the same niggerhoop player

>Watching African Sky Hockey

That's because it is a chink. Jeremy Lin.

>i've never heard of
Who gives a fuck what you personally do or don't know?

Blacks hate Curry for being light skinned and a cake eater.

He got btfo in the finals by a superior competitor, exactly like shillary will be!

>dumb spoiled sports player knows anything at all about politics
All these dindu athletes are still pieces of shit, how often do you hear of one getting sexual assault, rape, drunk driving, assault, or other similar degenerate charges?

>Millions of chimps view Steven Curry as an uncle tom

FTFY

>implying blacks will even vote

Yeah sorry, THIS is him!

youtube.com/watch?v=VolROn1613o

>implying even Backs dont hate meme Stephanie

>support libcuck culture that offers to end the career of anyone that opposes it
>eventually you become so cucked you threaten your own career to defend it

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Saged.

This, going out of your way to endorse a corrupt old woman as pres for no other reason than she's a democrat makes you look like a pussy nigga

Not shocking. His wife is a race baiting nut job. Of course he's with her.

fuck that halfa

Steph curry isn't black

who does metta world peace endorse

>my dad played in NBA

>I went to private schools

>I get paid millions to play a sport

>I am oppressed

Jesus

I hope lebron votes trump

Gary Johnson

Karl Malone, Latrell Sprewell, John Stockton, and MAYBE dennis rodman could all be voting trump, considering they are all mostly conservative

>not watching sports
Faggot

This

I love my dubs, but I've already decided to protest jungle ball this season. I can't even look at Adam silver anymore. Curry says this dumb shit. I wonder how that situation in his hometown didn't redpill him? The transgender bathroom situation should've done something to redpill at least a little. Fucking hell. I can't even enjoy seeing durant on the dubs anymore.

>le rich kid blows a 3-1 lead in the finals endorses illary

might as well inaugurate Trump tomorrow.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're not black and you don't know any black people. Your post itself reveals that. Stop posting.

99.99% of blacks that actully vote don't give single fuck who Stephen Curry votes for. your entire premise is faulty

this

Kthnx, nigger lover.

>Not black
Yes.
>Don't know any black people
M9 I played d1basketball.