Sup Forums's thoughts on Gavin McInnes

Sup Forums's thoughts on Gavin McInnes

Boring

Gavin InhisAss

He's a fucking leaf.

Sometimes he's funny, but others it's just annoying.

All scots are cucks

typical leaf, sticking things up his ass and spewing shit

God tier comedian, not the best philosopher. Doesnt want to admit the jewish curse and his brother is a jew

Really funny. He is a very good way to redpill normies and he can be pretty based. The only problem I have with him is that a lot of his arguments are based on anecdotal evidence.

Hes not bad. he looks weird without a beard though

I heard he is going to debate Cenk on TYT. Can anyone confirm?

Ten threads a day about this, go dig through the archives.

He is a closeted fag.
But some of his opinions are ok

He is not as masculine as our based phropet
ALEXANDER JANHAS THE ASCENDING UBERMENSCH!

Shit meme for retards.

Don't talk shit about Christopher Lee you backwoods shit-eating spic

It's like we don't have enough Gavin threads.
Please leave!

Not bad.

i don't really care neither know, but i once saw a picture of hiss ass on Sup Forums so approve of his existence

fuck off Columbia, you coffee bean farming spastics

A disgusting piece of shit that needs to leave the internet.
>B-but he talks shit about leftism.
When you shove things up your ass on camera and jerk off on air, you're nothing but a leftist (i.e. degenerate mentally ill garbage).

I believe he is legitimately a descendent of Emperor Charlemagne too, who by most of Sup Forums's standards is "based".

Oy vey, we have been found out.

He founded Vice (leftist propaganda), is a racemixer and regularly sticks foreign objects in his ass on his online sex show.

>pol will defend that

BASED

he funded vice and then sold it to the jews

I think he's just a one-trick pony and not as bright as his contemporaries. Obviously he employs a lot of shock value leftover from his VICE days, hence his obsession with showing his asshole and inserting dildos into it.

Controlled opposition, same as Milo

He is fucking retard

he can pull his pants down on air and shove a plastic dick up his ass but he can't name the Jew. That's all you need to know about him

I guess some of his shows are alright, he is watchable unlike the other alt right faggots but he is really autistic on some issues, might just be show tho.

I think his show and his character are annoying as fucking hell but I ran into him here on Long Island after a Trump rally. Seemed like an okay dude when not being a faggot on camera.

degenerate who spreads his asshole and shows his dick to millions of people

boring cuckservative or at best "cultural libertarian" pretty much just riding the rise of the alt right for personal gain.
>pretty much less entertaining version of milo

is that the guy from Good Mythical Morning?

the coppercab program has been hilarious kek

Degenerate

He's a wind up merchant but good for a few laughs.

Hardly, go watch his actual show and he has Chris Cantwell, Jared Taylor, Sam Hyde and countless other alt right people on.

He also names the Jew here and there, drops n bombs and in general brings the lulz.

Fuck off you faggoty kraut.