Would yo be willing to fight for your country?

What are the elements in your country that pushes down the numbers here, and how do you propose we fix it?

>Finland 74%

>Russia 59%

>Sweden 55%

> USA 44%

>Denmark 37%

>Germany 18%

>Sweden
Well, I think this one is known to all. I was pleasantly surprised we even got above 50%, but our problem is largely caused by the identity and globalist politics that have infected top political leadership. That along with, well, the lack of a credible military threat at the moment makes some complacent. Still, the majority want to defend our Kingdom, so there is hope.

The only people this country benefits any more are foreigners and the greedy fucks who let them in for cheap labor. If you were born here and aren't a millionaire, you are faced with stagnant wages and salaries and the cost of everything going up. If Trump gets elected and delivers on his promises, it might get better, but our globalist masters are still going to try to push the sick, corrupt granny on us.

I'm suprised about Spain Italy and Bulgaria.

You're referring to this, yeah? I'm sure if average cost of living over the same timespan was included this graph would look a even a bit scarier still.

>Japan 11%
The rate is same as the before WW2 in Japan.
It's enough to beat down China and North Korea.

Is there any chance of a comeback for nationalism and patriotism??

Fighting my white brothers and sister for niggers and race traitors to replace me and them with more non whites?

Fuck no.

No more white vs white wars. Stop European genocide.

>fighting for ahmed's right to my money
>fighting so the cartel that brought ahmed can stay in power
Kek

I would basically be fighting for niggers and arabs which are there future of my country if my country keeps acting retarded
and most wars are jewish money making tricks

You are a dumb goy if you give your life for your government because of peer pressure

Yes.

fucking moors

I'd fight for what my country used to be but in its current state?

Lol.

>What are the elements in your country that pushes down the numbers here, and how do you propose we fix it?

1. The experience of WWII.

2. The phony system set upon the German people.

There simply is no connection with something you haven't build on your own. German Basic Law, parliament and voting process have been largely influenced by outside forces and are not in line with German tradition and federalism. In no other country is there this much awareness of how the state is just put on and imposed on everybody. It is not our system, nobody celebrates it and nobody identifies with it. As of September 2015 it has even declared open war on us.

The 30% of people willing to fight for Canada aren't white, this country is lost, fighting for it is fighting against the people.

To answer OP, no. There are too many variables, the biggest of which comes down to the lack of an existential threat. I also have a career.

Different questions Sup Forums

Q1: Would you defend your nation against...

Q1a: Convention bound/"Hearts and minds" Militarized invaders? - Y/N
Q1b: Aggressive/"Ethnic cleansing" Militarized invaders? - Y/N
Q1c: Political military coup/Popular uprising? - Y/N
Q1d: Tyrannical government/Civil war? - Y/N
Q1e: Nonconventional migration/Forced resettlement? -Y/N

Q2: What elements in your nation would encourage you to fight in a non existential/Expeditionary military conflict...

Q2a: Nationalistic pride/Support - Y/N
Q2b: Effective pay/career opportunities? - Y/N
Q2c: Tax breaks or other privileges? - Y/N
Q2d: Democratic consensus? - Y/N

Would never fight for Belgium. AVV-VVK

What are they being asked to fight for?

If you were German would you want to fight so more shitskins can flood into the country?

I have to wonder if a nations perception of what they see in "fight", as in what sort of military exploit they expect would influence their outcome. Firstly it makes me wonder if the same word in different languages could have a different meaning. Fight may translate more into defend or attack depending on who is speaking it. A nation that is more focused on the defensive for instance will more often or not think of defending the homeland. A larger more globalist country however may lean towards an expeditionary perspective. Theres also cultural background of war within a peoples identity (Finland fought proudly against the soviets, Japan got slapped for being expansionist) that could affect outlooks.

Add all that in with national service programs, nationalistic governance, patriotism, relations with other nations, military spending and you have fairly good predictors.

Also collectivist nations are more prone to militarization, but thats pretty obvious.

Why the fuck would you fix it?
Why exactly would we want people to fight for the most disgusting liberal leaders in history?

If Russia would actually attack us for some stupid reason, our country would lose in a few weeks and it would be a complete slaughter on the battlefield for our troops.
Thousands upon thousands would die for an already lost battle and that would happen because our government prioritized immigrants and the PC culture rather than our actual country.

I did 6 years in the marines, and honestly while i dont regret my decision to join, ideologically I would not fight if you asked me to join now i'd say no.

I joined for patriotic reasons, none of that 'free money' for school shit. But looking around, I'm not willing to take a bullet or lose a limb for some ungrateful SJW piece of shit.

I would. Hungary has a lot of flaws, but it's home.

If there were more threats than Russia

When asked that question it translates would you fight Russia