$150 million budget

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGugDtX55CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_ssjFfDi6mc
youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis
youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
youtu.be/wLTs5BKNFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would have made that Shit in blender and gimp for 100$

t.autodesk

no del taco = no bueno

They really nailed the transformers aesthetic. Aiming straight for China's wallet I see.

what video game is this?

so do it then faggot

>Sup Forumstard being butthurt by the black lead making relentless hate thread against PR2

the new movie looks more like transformers. the jaegers don't seem as gigantic or grand as they did in the first one.

how did they fuck up so badly?

The trailer looks like absolute shit you fucking idiot.

Not every thread is a Sup Forums conspiracy to troll you user.

>after 10000 years i'm finally free from the marianas trench!
GO GO POWER RANGERS

They made it that way so it sells well in China user. It's completely deliberate.

Where are my 100$ you fucking beggar

why would we use giant robots

Because fiction user.

>not Sup Forums
You were literally crossposting through Sup Forums and Sup Forums with the same OP, posts, and pics yesterday faggots.

GET IT ON TIL I DIE

My faith in humanity too a pretty fucking big hit when I finally watched the trailer on youtube and it doesn't have overwhelming dislikes

I browse Sup Forums but I loved the first Pacific Rim and to see them turn it into a cartoon instead of what made the first so great made me upset.

So pretty much the same as Blade Runner 2049, but it will make much more.

>boyega

skip.

I don't get it. This looks high budget. Stop being a little autist bitch.

I haven't been to Sup Forums since the week after the election you sniveling baby.

looks massively gay, just like the first one

Which Spy Kids movie was this in?

looks like 3 to me

No Del Taco = no mecha kino.

This looks like fucking Beast Machines holy shit

The music and the money shot (accelerated...) suck. The trailer itself is pretty bad but what we see of the movie is fine.
Also its just the first trailer and i wont judge the movie from it until i see it, plus DeKnight actually made the best product out of the MCU with Dardevil s1 and the first part of s2.

The only real concern for me is the marketing of the movie, february is soon, they need to push the movie better than that.

Has anybody taken the new Pacific Rim 2 trailer and replaced music/sound with Mighty Morphin' Power Ranges theme?

Check out this leaked action scene. It's definitely kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=xGugDtX55CQ

How does the cgi regress in the sequel after three years?

>Big giant robots fighting each other
>Oh shit now a big monster is involved
>Big giant robots now fight the monster
It doesnt pretend to be anything else

This is kino.

Dude I am black and the trailer looked pretty bad.

It looks like the cgi regressed three years later.

so that's the kind of difference 30 million dollars and a different cinematographer makes

youtube.com/watch?v=_ssjFfDi6mc

Nigger it looks like an ad for a car dealership

But you can still bump your head to it. I can't.

Someone recommend me the best mecha anime/movie. I've only really seen ttgl and gundam the origin.

PR1 only had its big fights at night, this is precisely why it can look a bit better but you rewatch the 5s fight of Eureka beating a kaiju in a flashback you will see that it doesnt look worse than the trailer of pacrim 2.
Also DelTaco is a god with colors.

Zeta?
Zeta.

Laugh harder, I don't think all the studios have started ignoring what Americans want because they don't even have to pay extra for shipping if they sell cheap toys to Chinese kids.

>he needs a mech

Also Diebuster. Six episode Gainax anime (JUST LIKE YOUR JAPANESE FLCL), great art, classic Gainax.

> 5 seconds of the movie look as bad as this piece of shit trailer
> So it must be as bad

Why would you even make such a shitty point ?
PR 1 has more detailed CGI in every way possible, here everything looks like shit, the background looks it was made for the PS2, the camera work is disgusting and really, these jaegers look like absolute trash which they never did in PR 1
Not only because of the fucking lightning (where is the lightning here anyway ?) but also because they are way fucking more detailed and better animated than this garbage

Captcha even had a sign toward a fucking garbage deposit, that's where your eyes should have been put because apparently they're of no use to you

>he thinks they're aiming for china with this movie
>casting a black guy as lead for diversity
>western critics were the ones who complained the first movie was too dark to see anything
ok

Even if you replace everyone with Aryans and give the movie a pro-white-nationalism message, it would still look like a TV show.

Hey, hey guys! Remember when you retards were all shitting on the first one cause all the fight scenes took place at night, in the rain? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT, HUH, DO YA? Fucking mongoloids. This is the shit you're supporting and funding every time you buy a ticket to some Disney/Marvel shitfest. Stew in it.

I would have made it in Catia for 2 dollars and a penor tug.

>CGI is worse than the previous movie

How

What's with the mongrel music?

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis

fucking Christ, talking about bad taste!

boyega is the producer

>western critics were the ones who complained the first movie was too dark to see anything
ok

Im starting to dislike my own country a little more each time I see this stuff.

Were getting cucked by diversity which I never really cared for but now its literally EVERYWHERE. They dont even try to be subtle about it.

halo 4 vs halo reach

>Don't talk to my son ever again

Every time you watch the trailer you will be reminded that the camera shakes once for every robot focus.

The one on the right looks like some shit straight out of fallout.

Pretty good

fuck i miss halo reach. I dont know why it was so good

OBSESSED

>russia
>post-"apocalypse"

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
YA'LL REMEMBUH ME

It's for the Chinese. That's who Legendary make movies for now.

What the fuck lmao that looks like that d2v Atlantic rim shit

MADE BY PEDOPHILES

So just help me get an answer to this. In heavy CGI movies, CGI is the most expensive part to get done correct? Pacific Rim 2, now is going almost fully CGI (missing the props for interior Jaeger's and so forth). So why or how does a movie with the same budget go from Warcraft CGI to PR2 CGI?

Warcraft is in the top of the bet CGI in movies, (along with Planet of the Apes and so forth) and is a movie that is almost all CGI. I just don't understand why the quaility drops so much with the same budget. If Hollywood tries to go for the cheaper route, it looks like shit but the budget is still that higher? Where does it go?

Compare the shity webm on Sup Forums to this

fuck
youtu.be/wLTs5BKNFqo

>Sup Forums

kill yourself to death

Idk. The old mech-interiors were these big revolving machines that they put all the set-shit on. I can't imagine those are cheap

This is marketed to AZNs now.

The first one ya, money showed in the movie. I'm talking about the second one, where it looks like the interior is all CGI.

$150 million?
Now I really do believe in money laundering.

Mobile Police Patlabor
Gun x Sword

Was just about to post something similar.
It completely baffles me how this movie looks so cheaply made even though Warcraft looks much better with the same budget.

scene could've been done better but not bad

It's clearly a Producers-style intentional write-off that they're probably filming for less than $50m which is why it looks like shit and they're releasing it in the dumping ground that is February.

Chinks fucking love blacks
Why do you think they're so eager to bring business to Africa?

Because they get rare resources for cheap due to cheaper labor cost. No Asian country likes any dark skinned folks, even their own countrymen and especially Africans.

>Chinks fucking love blacks
>he hasn't seen the TFA poster where they shrink Boyega

Wow, there's no sense of weight to their movements at all. What the fuck are they doing?

>you can't criticize a movie if it has people of colour in it

you're so much worse than the Sup Forumstards tbqh faggot

Full blown sunlight fight. Movies that relie heavy on CGI hardly ever do it, and when they do, they add fog, heavy shadows, anything they can do to not expose all the CGI in sunlight as it exposes all the green-screen lines even easier and it turns into an awful mess like this. If Pacific Rim and Bladerunner fog daytime, it'd look halfway decent.

Making Boyaga lead was one of the stupidist choices ever, nobody likes that chimp

state of Sup Forums the real frontpage of the intranet 2017

Isn't he the one that funded it so he could be the lead or something

>mom said its my turn to be racist !!!

That camera lerp is embarrassing

what is with the weapons? the first film was grounded in some sense of believability
the first transformer literally fuses two 100 foot tall light sabers together

You are so fucking obsessed dude

they're being directed by another person

The music is unironically great. Imagine making great music like that to be passed on by everyone because the actual on screen content is so garbage.

>be american
>hate spics
>replace DelTaco with a WHITE AMERICAN
>he produces this shit

jajajajajajajajaajajaja

Is this real? Looks so bad.

I can smell the lack of soul from here.

The music chosen for this trailer was fucking awful too.

I'm not saying that Tupac is bad or anything, but I bet you that the only reason this song was chosen was because Tarantino used it in Django Unchained. But whoever made this trailer managed to completely fuck up the song and the pacing, and ended up with a really shit trailer.

WAR

READY

>1st movie is (relatively) crude mechs fighting kaiju, everything felt heavy and like it had mass to it
>mfw the trailer for 2

Digits don't lie.
And isn't there a documentary on a chink building his business in nigland and it goes to complete shit?

Chinese despite blacks and would probably glass Africa if they could still harvest the resources.