What is your favourite Looney Tunes short?

What is your favourite Looney Tunes short?

Hare Do

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/The-Daffy-Duck-Show/Episode-033-Draftee-Daffy?id=30133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never mind. I forgot Sup Forums has shit tastes anyway

Fuck you all

The Ducksters always makes me laugh.

Daffy sucks tho

>daffy sucks

I want to fuck that crossdressing rabbit.

Faggot.

Good work, detective.

tied between
"to duck or not to duck"
"daffy the commando"
and "yankee doodle daffy"

When I was in college there was a touring show of Looney Tunes that went around to repertory movie theatres. When Bugs slaps the bull in "Bully For Bugs" people cheered. CHEERED for the cartoon rabbit who's not scared of the killer bull who scares professional bullfighters.

That was back when Warner Brothers still treated Looney Tunes cartoons like an important property.

It's not right to be gay for Bugs.

Draftee Daffy always was my favorite for being utter chaos with its Slapstick

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/The-Daffy-Duck-Show/Episode-033-Draftee-Daffy?id=30133

I always liked Draftee Daffy for the forbidden pleasure of watching someone go to hell rather than serve in WWII.

You'd never see that in a modern-day story *about* WWII.

Ayyy

Daffy Duck as Stupor Duck

One of the first Looney Tunes shorts I saw as a kid and one of the rarest. Seriously in 30 years I've only seen it on T.V. A total of three times.

Probably Mississippi Hare

I remember thinking that they would probably have Bugs beat 4 aces with 5 aces, having Bugs beat 5 aces with 6 aces was genius.

IIRC one of the Tiny Toons producers considers "Long Haired Hare" the perfect Bugs Bunny cartoon.

(Tiny Toons and Animaniacs did a few riffs on the formula of "asshole performer acts like asshole, Bugs shows up at his concert and fucks him up for revenge." The Raffi one on Tiny Toons was actually pretty good.)

>The Raffi one on Tiny Toons was actually pretty good
No it wasn't.

Well at least it was better than the Animaniacs one that actually used an opera singer, exposing how much less good it was than Long Haired Hare.

That honestly is one of the worst Bugs shorts.