Why do normies like this show so much?

why do normies like this show so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=qWo2geqE2is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it has jokes in it that are appropriate for my intellectual capabilities

It's *black textz* Fun *End of Black text*

Because it's amazing

nah most normies I know dont even know about it, its mostly popular with autists

I'm pickle rick exclamation point exclamation point ex dee ex dee

only a simpleton like you would not understand the complex show that it is

TO BE FAIR
O

B
E

F
A
I
R

Szechuan sauce

amirite?

It's amusing

The more interesting thing is the right's fascination of it. There's plenty of you retards here - is it just because Rick said there is no god?

it's the new south park.

because IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK!!!!

haha that's why BITCH! Deal with it WUBALUBADUBDUB YEAH! Szechuan sauce!!!!!!! McDonald's Mulan Szechuan teriyaki sauce BITCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

wait does Sup Forums not like this show?
Huh.
i guess it like how when you meet someone exactly like you and you instantly hate them

haahaha

biggle bick

rick and morty is reddit though

Which is the exact opposite of Sup Forums

why do you like this thread so much?

Reddit

only because it became popular.

if it had flopped you turds would be all over it

Now That's What I Call Edgy

It's faux intellectualism sparks the interest of pseudo "nerds" who use geek culture as a fashion statement.
Childish edgy humor and wacky inter-dimensional adventures amuses them and makes them pretend it's somehow so much better than Big Bang Theory when it's just the cartoon equivalent.

OP are you mad cause you dont concider yourself a normie and like it?
Are you afraid that if youre not a special unique snowflake you are nothing?

Wrong

I

AM

PICKLE

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Because it is easy to understand with simple story lines and bright, flashy colours. It's not this intelligent, well written show like everyone claims it to be

they're both edgy, over-the-top 'adult cartoons' with supernatural shit being forced onto juvenile characters. the humor is very similar also.

It's popular because it's great, the same as other great cartoon in the past like South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, Venture Bros, and on and on. The question isn't why people like it, but why spergs recently started sperging out about popular shows being popular.

This. People blow RM way out of proportion. The only people that I know that watch it are kids and young teens. If it weren't for this board I wouldn't even know about pickle rick and all that shit.

Pickle Rick and Wubbalaljbalhba
are the new "LOL" for nerdy, boring people.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>normies at it again

no, the only people who say it are the ones making fun of the show and it's audience
which was the show's whole point to begin with

>every public sperg out is now filmed in glorious 4K
So much better than those worldstarhiphop chimpouts in VHS quality

Normies love to hate this show too you know.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Sounds like the people making you unhappy are the people paying your rent so you figured it would be safer to attack me by implying I'm a hack and a hypocrite. It's that kind of dishonesty that caused your current slavedriver's clusterfuck and caused you to end up in your position within it. I alone have the luxury of making any joke about any of this, at any time I choose. My trick is, I'm not owned. You are. You will now shut the fuck up or get blocked.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>normie
I wouldn't be surprised if that guy was a mod at /r9k/

>I'm special for hating on Rick and Morty

Um... user...

>normies
>implying normies watch cartoons
>implying its not reddit autists sperging out

Go away koreaboo

fumb drogposter

>letterkenny.jpg

I WANT SZECHUAN SAUCE
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Aren't people who continually bitch and say how much they dislike rick and morty guilty of the same sin as those autists who won't shut up about how much they like it?

That image will never stop being absolutely retarded

Well its true. When was the last positive thread about Rick and Morty that you saw on Sup Forums, meanwhile how many threads are there on any give day of people who have to let everyone know they don't like it?

The easiest way to discredit anything on Sup Forums is to call it reddit
don't like something?
call it reddit

spotted the 12 yo kid

While it's a weak, if not an argument at all, anyone can see how it actually applies. It's part of the magic of this place. Just like arguments may be decided by digits, people accept it, and move on. Unthinkable anywhere else.

It's a show for Bernie sanders supporters.

nice singles btw

thanks, user

it's popular with stoners not normies get it right (there is overlap tho obviously)

The same reason normies love The Big Bang Theory when both shows are utter garbage.

>IM PICKLE RICK
youtube.com/watch?v=qWo2geqE2is

It’s an adult cartoon that’s decently funny and hasn’t been on the air for a million seasons like Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park. Shows like this lose their lustre when the formula becomes too apparent.

Rick and Marty have a couple more seasons and then people will be over it and move on.

It isn't cringey like South Park.

That episode was legit awesome. The russian stuff was 10/10