ISIS HAPPENING SOON

wsj.com/articles/new-tricks-make-isis-once-easily-tracked-a-sophisticated-opponent-1473613106
>ISIS communications are slipping away from control
>Officials worry such [simple] attacks could be a way to distract intelligence services while militants prepare more complex plots.
nytimes.com/2016/08/04/world/middleeast/isis-german-recruit-interview.html?_r=0
>They have dozens of operatives ready

This week they foiled a bomb attack in London, 3 attacks in Paris and arrested some "infantry" ready to participate in something in Germany, and no one was part of Emni.
They're plotting something at the Paris level or above, probably above.

Other urls found in this thread:

europe.newsweek.com/france-paris-isis-terror-attack-498336?rm=eu
europe.newsweek.com/notre-dame-gas-plot-three-women-isis-links-investigation-497760
nypost.com/2016/09/08/police-thwart-suspected-isis-terror-plot-in-london/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-german-police-arrest-three-syrian-refugee-men-sent-to-europe-by-isis-to-carry-out-terror-a7239906.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-rebel_conflict_during_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Are you really no more interested in ISIS?

We're all expecting something. They just released that throat cutting video, so they're obviously still as brutal as always.

That type of videos are daily routine.
A week of foiled attacks in Paris is something new.

You're right, a week without any successful attacks in France is unusual.

Can you give me sources on the various plots that were foiled recently?

Yeah. That's true.

People are becoming increasingly wary of all things Islam though, so hopefully they'll keep getting foiled.

They're on all news
europe.newsweek.com/france-paris-isis-terror-attack-498336?rm=eu
europe.newsweek.com/notre-dame-gas-plot-three-women-isis-links-investigation-497760
nypost.com/2016/09/08/police-thwart-suspected-isis-terror-plot-in-london/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-german-police-arrest-three-syrian-refugee-men-sent-to-europe-by-isis-to-carry-out-terror-a7239906.html

Not necesarily. I think they keep A LOT quiet. The French public is nearing it's point of going ham on refugees, even the military is showing signs of this. They came out and said that they had arrested at least 300 terror suspects since January, so they are doing a good job, just not being transparent on the size of the problem.

And thanks.

No Obama said Isis isn't a big deal he has them contained, just trust him you racist

I think that they're only foiling small attacks like the late ones. They never announced to have destroyed a real Emni cell, and it would be a big achievement.
Remember that the Paris/Bruxelles one had something like 30 people.

what will they use next? more bombings? We know it's just a matter of time until the next attack...

30 people at least, up to 22 are still missing or unidentified.

What does Emni stand for exactly?

True, the gas cilinders was a small fish, a dumb cunt that thought a blanket and a cigarette would torch the car and detonate the cilinders. Really bottom of the barrel there.

Probably only a step up on sheer numbers and locations at the same time.
Something like 5 five cities attacked at the same time, with cars and guns and hostage situations.
They experimented everything and the most deadly were Bataclan and Nice, they'll replicate that.

I don't know, something in arabic

bump

>that throat cutting video

Got a link to that? Asking for a friend.

The truck thing worked pretty well, I don't see why they all need regular updates from the boss to hop in a semi and go downtown during the farmers market.

>mfw it's France again

>mfw

That's what they intended for Paris too I think. Or maybe it was Brussels, but when they arrested Abdeslam they probably cut the plans short to prevent it from being stopped completely.

They always intended large scale, synchronised attacks. Their loss of territory/funds/equipment and recruit flow could cause one of two things imo:
-They can only afford to send the amateur scum with barely any support (hence the weak attacks, foiled cells, attacks with vehicles and gas cilinders instead of weapons)
-They are only letting the weak attacks happen to keep the public interested and are working on a big attack behind the scenes.

In all probability I assume the first. There's been several vids where they almost bed people in Europe to do attacks etc.

Asked a Tunisian friend (she barely speaks Arabic though, mainly Tunisian) she doesn't think it's a word, but a made up term or abbreviation.

I can tell you the exact date of happening, but I don't know place.
I guess France for sure... as always and probably it will be multiple simultaneous attack in a lot of countries.

Ohh.. the date is 09/16.

And we went to war because of it, what have you done?

Huh ... maybe bombing everyday ISIS????
You literally just get blow the fuck out ... 3 000 dead ...

And yet ISIS is still around, where's Al Qaeda now?

If we could just get a big one in America it would secure a Trump victory. Maybe a gay parade or an abortion clinic, that would really piss of white people.

You 'went to war' and achieve nothing. You made things worse. The fact that we have these problems here now is BECAUSE of you guys.

ISIS is literally ISIS you fucking idiot. Afghani and Pakistani Al qaeda are also still active. Al Qaeda Iraq just changed it's name.

>Americunt think Al Qaeda don't exist anymore

ISIS is Al Qaeda*

>some saudis with knifes kill 3000 of your people
>attack Iraq and create the mess that is happening right now

Yeah nice one Sam

pls stay out of sydney i want to start going outside again

Are you retarded ?
Al Qaeda is not dead.
Now there is ISIS thanks to you

America doesn't care about France though. The public would never get behind any big changes (like after 9/11). I'm thinking London

Al-Qaeda still exists you moron, And IS is pretty much just a branch of Al-Qaeda.

>London

Why would they attack their own? Unless they're planning on flying a plane into Big Bong.

London Has Fallen IRL would trigger americans
But there are important elections here in Europe too.
Maybe they delayed the Austrian vote because they know that there will be an attack in September?

Hello VSSE.

This is only for Europe

I was thinking this too. Multiple foiled attacks in the run up to 9/11, I was expecting mass attacks across Europe carried out by actual IS sleeper cells. It really feels like there should be more attacks.

When is the next big event in France?

Some French user?

The recent attacks were all lone wolf attackers and not trained by ISIS. Last ISIS attack was Brussels and they somewhat 'failed'. They had to rush it or they mabey would be betrayed by one the Paris attackers.

Brussel attack was planned for easter I think and they didn't had the biggest bomb with them. Something big is coming up that's for sure.

>IS is pretty much just a branch of Al-Qaeda.

except for the fact that they fight each other...

ISIS should blow up NYC. Though we all know they don't attack jews.

>Muslims slaughtering other muslims
Nothing new.

Most of these soldiers are rather like Mexican cartel mules. They just hurl them at the border with drugs and there's a good probability of some of them (most of them) getting through.

Jihadis don't plan to survive these operations so they're completely disposable. Every mission is a suicide mission they have no intention to survive.

They don't even need senior operatives to organize and arm them anymore. Just grab a truck and drive it into a crowd.

There are these scenes in Michel Houellebecq's "Submission" where there are random explosions and smoke in the distance in the middle of Paris and everyone silently acknowledges them and goes on having their retarded conversations about literature. That's Western Man right now.

They don't 'fight' eachother, They disagree on certain issues and occasionally a small skirmish happens. Don't believe the media telling you that Al-Qaeda and IS are actively fighting against eachother.

This guy knows what's up.

The (former) al-Nusra and ISIS share no border. al-Nusra actually stays far away from ISIS areas. However, they frequently seem to launch coordinated attacks split Syrian government forces.

The first continents of literal ISIS soldiers defected to al-Nusra about 3 months ago, some others have gone to Turkey and I expect many more to come. The smell of blood shifts in the jihadi movement rather quickly and all the average soldier wants to do is shoot, kill and fuck his jihadi wife a few times before he dies.

if get manor habbeding in Germany by the end of September

Actuality they do, moron.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-rebel_conflict_during_the_Syrian_Civil_War

>al-Nusra and ISIS share no border.

They share borders in at least 3 locations: Golan, Aleppo (city quarters) and NE of Allepo/Turkey border.

>Aleppo
And what is Aleppo?

I think he even said "A leppo"

>he thinks there will only be a happening in 1 country

I had a look and from what I can tell there is nothing major coming up. There have been quite a few things that seem like they would be good targets though, I expect if they didn't hit any of these they are waiting for Christmas or something.

Fuck, I think I'm gonna buy a car now and stop travelling with public transport.

Bruxelles metro bombing was lame, maybe something like Madrid train bombing

>2003+13
>IS activates every single operative in the EU
>Instead of planning big attacks they go out to the countryside
>Lone wolves drive around and slaughter isolated households
>Maybe throw some mustard gas in subways(crystals!)
>Tears down powerlines and causes mass hysteria as people lose ability communicate shortly after finding out about the attacks
>Every single cuck has to hide in their shed wondering why their BBC went rogue after getting the royal treatment
Let it happen.

Too many and one-shot
Maybe they can concentrate something like 5 operatives and 40 "refugee" casuals and take a mountain village or walled medieval town (example: there are a lot of them in Tuscany, Monteriggioni is not an Assassin's Creed meme)
Or a very big shopping centre
Or a lot of Bataclan at the same time

Fuck this is starting to sound like a brainstorming

They're really shit at terrorism if a bunch of NEET's on a Mauritanian body-art forum has to do their thinking for them.

Nah, you are thinking too grand, you don't need to murder to cause terror. Literally throwing handfuls of caltrops onto a few motorways on Britain would do it. Quite hard to trace and people would be too scared to use motorways, it would hit our economy as well as our morale.

Fuck if terror is your only goal all you have to do is attach an isis flag to a drone and people will run away from it screaming.

Good, let that multicultural-liberalism-every refugees a victim bullshit, kill them.
You were warned!

Tuscanian are pretty autistic and could go full crusade if there is a happening.

That's the problem though, terrorism seems incredibly easy, especially if you don't care about getting caught because you plan on dying. It feels like there should be so much more

So they are trying to force us into a war in various arab nations through terror attacks which will shift the political consensus in west european nations. They want us to dismantle their presidents in syria , iraq maybe even egypt.

As far as Australia goes it seems Dandenong is a bigger hotspot than Sydney's West

So, what is the reason for targeting France so much. Is it just easy?

Tuscanian and emilians wouldn't do anything, they're PD sexual slaves

Terror is their goal, however they could do a lot more damage by targeting infrastructure. Imagine what effect it could have if they specifically targeted water, power, and as you said; motorways. Here in Denmark a bunch of them have been throwing shit off highway bridges, and the police have no clue. The idea is pretty solid.
Just combine it with destroying pipes, and knocking over wire poles etc, and you can cause a lot of commotion.
If they delay the trains, everyone will hate them a lot more than if they behead people, take it from someone that relies on public transit.

Assuming that they'd be ready to pay the price, either in death or prison, it does seem "easy". I guess they're just too cuddled for a large number of them to act individually instead of waiting for some reason to have a group chimpout.

Bombing campaign against ISIS, they're already a few generations of Muslims deep in their demographics, and yes, an easy target because France won't do shit about the problem

Former colonizer of Syria and Algeria, a lot of north Africans proud of their muslim heritage, laicism, burqa ban, symbol of Europe just like Germany and maybe something more, Belgium with a lot of francophone jihadis with little or no control

>I guess they're just too cuddled for a large number of them to act individually instead of waiting for some reason to have a group chimpout.

Same with westerners, that's why I just want them to get on with it and start the inevitable race war

I HOPE airports get closed so ii dont leave

It's ironic that our goal is the same as theirs, aligning our people against the enemy while the sheep are so insistent on pretending nothing is wrong as long as they can get fat.

The Al Qaeda in iraq that turned Isis?
Jesus educate yourself before making us look dumb fellow burger.

kek will deliver here or there,
everyone will be served.

Whatever will happen there would be no consequences from european leaders. Bunch of statements that we have heard before.