Character becomes Super Evolved

>character becomes Super Evolved
>gets a giant brain
>also becomes a jerk

Evolved people are jerks.

>tfw too intelligent to marry a bizarro

>in the future everyone becomes a jerk

I wonder if Superman used the Evolo Ray on Beppo would he turn into a human?
or Krypto...would he turn into canine-humanoid??? or just get a giant brain

Sounds about right.

Bizzarospeak triggers me every time.
Shouldn't that dialogue mean he thinks she's ugly and wants a divorce?

>lois is 2 dumb 2 understand Bizarro Insults

Why is intelligence so often associated with being a dick to some degree? Practically every smart character you see in media these days is snarky, condescending and sometimes mean spirited. What do they mean by this, Sup Forums?

The whole concept of super evolved is fucking retarded.

Writers probably have a hard time writing actually intelligent characters so they just make them rude to regular people

>Smart Character has a plan that is pretty nonsensical
>Regular Joe: That doesn't make any sense
>Smart Character: you're too stupid to understand

so they don't have to write an actually intelligent plan, just have them call other people dumb

Early Bizarro-speak was just Caveman-speak to minimize confusion for new readers. I don't think Bizarros even did things backwards unless it was being visually demonstrated so new readers could make sense of their anti-logic.

>character becomes super De-evolved
>becomes dumbs/turns into gorilla/turns into caveman
>speaks like a baby

>yfw to intelligent for hair

t. Neanderthal

>Female hero becomes evil
>dresses like a pervert

Holy shit, why the fuck does Superman not use this form? Giant Oozaru Supes is too fucking cool to be wasted

Min-maxing stats.
Not even kidding, your characters have to have flaws if they have outstanding qualities.

This seems like a good answer right here. Pressed for time and need to write a "smart" character doing "smart" shit? Make everyone else a retard so he can constantly talk down to them so he seems smarter by comparison

>Remember that time Superman turned into Harambe

It seems to be caused by Red K. Which means it would never work on him again (He could use it on SuperGirl though)

Basically a piece of Red K can only work once on a kryptonian.

>Harambe
wow
haha
you are so funny

I miss all the gorillas in DC

Silver age was quite an interesting age wasn't it?

>this is my fetish
>suddenly want to draw girls with huge evolved craniums

Well, shit.

That's how she really wants to dress but Reed keeps beating her when she does user.

We need more Gravitina stuff

>they're super smart now, but still confuse metamorphosis/transformation for evolution

Is there any Kryptonite that turns superman into a woman?

>tfw most vocal "evolution advocates" have the same level of understanding as creationists and have confused evolution with the "Great Chain of Being".
>tfw they get butt hurt when you try to uplift their understanding by relating your own work with genetic algorithms.

Probably some form of Red Kryptonite though I don't remember it happening

Tell that to the Smallville TV show

>tfw too intelligent/enlightened to entertain cape/underwear fags as well as society.

we've turned like a dozen of species into slave races only to slaughtered when they serve no purpose all the while drugging the shit out of them from birth, yeah when things get smarter they become jerks

If all fiction has taught me anything, it's that it just so happens that if we were any more evolved, we would be inhuman monsters, if we were any less evolved, we would be savage monsters, if we were any more technologically advanced, we would lose sight of everything that matters, if we were any less technologically advanced, we would live in squalor, etc.

That explain a lot about the X-Men.

More big head Lois?

>comics will never be this good again
>when modern writers try to do silver age its always "Ironic"

I guess planet of the apes made evil smart gorillas a bit of a cliche.

>becomes slapped

It's so funny considering how OP susan is.

What other animal could replace them though ? What is the new Ape?
(I like gorillas in comics but they are bit played out )

Cows maybe