Blade Runner 2049

you guys seen blade runner yet? if you have what did you think of hologram gf

it made me depressed knowing that i will never have a gf so incredibly cute. god she's so good looking

It would be fun having her around until you realise you can't fuck her.

im more of a star wars man, maybe if blade runner had PORGS

I mean he kinda did

It hurt me and stuck with me too user. I've been all turned around these last few days.

That's why she's called JOI

My halowaifu would have been a qt asian

>if you have what did you think of hologram gf
she is cute and pure and a real human bean just like her husbando

hologram gf had stupid accent and brought peppy quirky humor to a film that is supposed to be pensive and melancholy. because millenial audiences can't handle actual grit.

>le skinjob this, skinjob that
>le racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
There's no way you actually buy this crap, Sup Forums. This is the most hamfisted propaganda on the market right now. It's trying to mobilize people around a FICTIONAL racism. You'll probably hear "skinjob" more times in this movie than you've ever heard Spic thrown around in real actual life.

Don't give these chumps money. Don't by reddit shills.
It is not a faithful adaptation. The original had all those environmentalist themes and showcased a subtle discrimination - but that's it. It remained an artful commentary. This is garbage.
Music holds it up and that's it, user.

a real hero indeed

Is that a D R I V E reference?

You're a fucking idiot

If you think this is even remotely a significant part of the movie then you've completely missed the point

Back to Sup Forums faggot you people are all the same, getting mad about your imaginary conspiracies

>you've completely missed the point
Um yeah, the point is motherfucking ROBOTS in the FUTURE! pew pew pew
There's never any political inspiration to the events of a movie!

Luv > shitty hologram waifu

Nice straw man literally kill yourself

There are lots of other points and yours is very trivial

Did you even watch the movie brainlet?

I don't think you know what straw men are.
"There are lots of other points"?
The fuck? Is this your first argument?

like literally tho
such pol
much problematic

It's not about fucking, it's about having a sweet girl try to cheer you up when you get home, even if you both know the food ain't real and she doesn't like the book but asks you to read to her anyway

then why are sjws shitting on it and making it tank in the US?

checkmate Sup Forums

Haven't yet for two reasons.
First is that Blade Runner is my favorite movie. My dad took me to see it when I was a kid. Saw it again for both rereleases, too. I don't to take any chance of something tarnishing that, and with how sequels have been lately, the odds are high.
Second is people here cannot stop sucking its dick. Every time that has happened with a new movie, I have been burned HARD.

your loss

GIV JOI AND LUV GFs NOW

Me after watching the movie.

That's what you people said about Speed Racer.
Fucking Speed Racer.

Well 2049 is better than the original

I was here for speed racer, few said it was good.

This isa great film. Long yes, but great

I know that feel bruh
I just got out of the theatre and I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. I just want to hide away and do some psychedelics

Don't watch it user, keep your memory intact. The new one is just so fucking long and boring and pointless. This movie didn't need to be made, and after watching it I still think it didn't need to be made. Deckard gets less than 30 minutes of screen time and it's such a fucking stupid reason why he's in this one at all. This movie just did not need to exist.

Didn't expect to really like it since im an autist who thinks that the first one is fucking boring