10. Colossal

>It comes at night
stopped reading there

No Shot Caller?

>NO NO NO NO! WRONG!

1. Blade Runner 2049
2. Dunkirk
3. Wind River

>REPEAT! MUMMY IS BEST MOVIE. DIRECTING IS BEST. SCREENPLAY IS BEST. DIALOGUES ARE BEST. HUMOUR IS BEST. ACTING IS BEST.. WELL, MAYBE BESIDE BLONDE BITCH.

Blade Kino > Everthing else

bad year

>SPECIAL EFFECTS AND CGI ARE BEST. LOCATIONS AND SETS ARE BEST. CINEMATOGRAPHY AND LIGHTING ARE BEST. EDITING IS BEST AND ON TOP OF THAT I'M BEST!

American made was fun

>UNDERSTOOD?

Why doesn't Okja get any love on here? Joon-ho's movies have a huge, international scope but they're still somehow small and comfy. Yeah, the acting is kinda hammy and the plot a little cliche, but I think the visuals and the action scenes, not to mention the scenes of Mija and Okja in the country, make up for it.

>I HOPE NOW YOU WILL, SETEPAI. ARGH!

Blade Runner 2049>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A Ghost Story>Dunkirk>Raw>Good Time>Wind River

The rest are not worth mentioning

really bad taste

>5. It Comes at Night

Horrible fucking movie

2017 has been a shitty year if this is considered top 10 material. What next? Shot Caller in the top 10 movies of the year?

Is the Florida Project good? I know literally nothing about it

There were a few solid movies this year but Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk are the only two that were truly memorable

I'd like to see someone else's list. Literally anyone else's. The shitposting lately is just outrageous.

Blade Runner 2049
Wind River
A Ghost Story

emm, i loved Song to Song, i thought it was Malicks return to form.

sucks that it would have been received alot better if they didnt force a new universe startup taking half the damn movie

help me setepai

>SETEPAI..

1. Ghost Hunting
2. The Woman Who Left
3. El mar la mar
4. Quality Time
5. On the Beach at Night Alone
6. Dark Night
7. Rey
9. Sleep Has Her House
10. Voyage of Time

>tfw