Finally a decent list unlike the /r/movies core (yes you're a redditor) shit you post. More like this?

Finally a decent list unlike the /r/movies core (yes you're a redditor) shit you post. More like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXChdcl5y6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its ok

All good besides only god forgives. Reddit will claim otherwise.

>The Bling Ring
Why?
Seriously, I haven't watch it but looks like shit

I'm not trying to sound middle-aged but I literally could not understand the voiceover in Inherent Vice.

All good but all boring safe choices. I respect daring lists.

>no good time
laughed

>Under the Skin
Pretty good

>Manchester by the Sea
6.5/10

>Silence
Fucking boring

>it looks like shit
Its pure honest satire. Literally I have found that only plebs hate on it. Plebs here on twitter imdb etc

>daring lists
Have you seen the other lists with shit like prometheus and bvs, ane even worse. That's not daring to me.
This list has a quite a few dif genres at least

Good films but missing Malick, Kiarostami and Grand Budapest.

To be honest I don't really like Malick that much but I did like voyage of time a lot its probably my favorite of his and I think it suited himself perfectly opposed to his other recent work. So that I would add to the list. I assume you'd add tree of life.

I liked grand budapest. Guess I could add it to an expanded list.
I have not seen Kariostamis work so what should I see?

>I have not seen Kariostamis work so what should I see?

Close-Up is his best, one of the GOAT films imo, 2010's Certified Copy is also excellent and one of the decades very best.
Then A Taste of Cherry, Ten, Like Someone in Love, Where is the Friend's Home...

>I assume you'd add tree of life.
Yeah, it's tough, i think they're all monumental honestly, that one certainly in its scope and intimacy. Again, the intimacy the small, close moments of To the Wonder is mesmerizing, but Knight of Cups may be the best. He invents a new mode of narrative film- one where it's this lucid act of recollection, everything at once.

The only film up there i haven't seen is the Zero Theorem, i'll have to check it out.

Definitive list of best movies of 2010's - aka everything I rated 8/10 or over:

Confessions
Wolf of Wall Street
Shutter Island
Arrival
Deadpool
Guardians of the Galaxy (the first one ofc)
Ex Machina
Dark Knight Rises
Django Unchained
The Martian
The Imitation Game
Spotlight
Kick-Ass
Nightcrawler
Untouchable
The Babadook
12 Years a Slave
Dallas Buyers Club
Incindies
Demolition

You're a pleb if you disagree

>Dark Knight Rises

>no inception
>no blade runner 2049
>no baby driver

This is embarrassing, so is OP's.

>inception
Pleb

>Blade Runner 2049
>Baby Driver
I haven't seen either yet

Despite the possible outrage of two atmospheric horror films being on the list, I'd suggest "The Witch".

>Manchester By The Sea
>Only God Forgives
>The Lobster
>Inherent Vice

Absolute shait.

How?

>lobster over dogtooh

jesus christ

youtu.be/FXChdcl5y6I

The Bling Ring.
ahahahhaha

>Noah
>The Bling Ring

Watsonfag detected, that movies are trash

Baby Driver was fucking cringe

Remove Noah and Bling Ring and in place put Blade Runner 2049 and Moonlight

>Noah
>only god forgives
>the bling ring

hahah good joke list user

>Zero Theorem
>Manchester by the Sea
>Noah
>Only God Forgives
>Bling Ring
>MacBeth

literally all shit tier

I've only seen 2 of these, an they're great. Is this a mixed meme list or is this kino? Louis XIV looks good.

Why Noah?

Nice bait autist. All are pleb dishonest shit.

Fuck off the OPs looks fantastic compared to that reddit list there.

I love when people pretend they didn't like Fury Road

Not this decade fuckbitch

I see reddit has arrived. Reddit babbys who think they are patrician. Or some lonely samefag.

That is some tasty bait.

Shit taste.
Even worse taste.

>the bling ring
>the hunt
Pure kino

great list user

I just can't comprehend how one watches Fury Road and doesn't at the very least get some enjoyment out of the action sequences. but I frequently see user here saying it's a piece of shit, 1/10, etc... It's just so obvioiusly contrarian

no particular order:

Knight of Cups
Leviathan
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Her
Ida
Enemy
Upstream Color
The Tree of Life
Certified Copy
Goltzius and the Pelican Company

I dunno that's all that comes to mind

THEY SAY YOU BRAAADE RUNNAH

Pretty nice list OP

>noah
>bling ring

every time

>I didn't go to film school, I went to arguing about films on the internet to try to feed my own ego

This is a list of films just slightly above the median of mainstream taste, requiring the slightest ounce of interpretation to make the viewer feel special for "getting" it. It's also curiously interspersed with films like Manchester and The Hunt which require no interpretation, but are just pretty good movies. Ultimately this reads like a list with someone who's favourite film is The Shawshank Redemption, but will list Kubrick and Lynch just to make sure everyone knows he's smart.

This list is actually pretty non reddit. Reddit and probably Sup Forums hates a lot of them.

Did you see Toni Erdmann?

Thanks for the recs

It's as reddit as it gets. It pretty much screams "look at me I like slow dramas and art films and actually have taste".

>Enemy
>Only God Forgives
>The Lobster
>Under The Skin

Fucking hell, this board. These are slow-moving films that need a critical analysis to understand, but that in no way means they are the best films of the decade. In fact they are the pop-culture of pseudo-intellectual cinephiles, training wheels for people who scoff at Tarantino and use the word "Normies". Let's take Enemy for instance. It's a good movie, with decent cinematography, good acting, and a well-written story. It's an 8/10. But hey, it's slow and niche, and a lot of people won't like it, so of course it becomes elevated as a masterpiece of cinema.

This is a list by someone who unironically defines his taste by that Iceberg of Accessibility meme. Movies like The Master, Inside Llewellyn Davis, or Ida are far better films, but they get dismissed by this board because they require you to enjoy films, rather than use them as a medium to brag about your IQ.

Shit list definitely a pseudo pleb

This is the Rick & Morty of arthouse films, it's as reddit as it gets

Because it has shit characters for plebs like you kek it is 2/10 3/10 garbage.

Nice autism there
Samefag holy shit llwyen davis is shit and your list is too

>The Master, Inside Llewellyn Davis, or Ida
All three of these were praised here
Get over yourself lad

List is good 8/10 OP

This is true

>Certified Copy
>Amour
>Paterson
>Carol
>A Separation
>Like Someone in Love
>Boyhood
those would be some of my picks

garbage

Nothing. Every pick is calculated bait for a particular poster demographic. Noah fills both the Scottfag and the christianfag demo, it's efficient. Lrn2chart, acquire taste.

>Ex Machina
>Whiplash
>Social Network
>Toy Story 3

Out of all the film's I've seen this decade I've enjoyed these the most and have rewatched them numerous times.

is Noah actually good?

Malick and Anderson are hacks and you are a major fucking pleb.

OP's and almost every other list in this thread is shit. I'd like to think half of them are jokes, but this board is full manchild at this point.

You're basically listing movies that are 4% better than the most generic Hollywood crap, and that's all it takes for the "cinebuff" to drop the tendie from his fat fingers.

Ttol
Inside llewyn Davis
Hateful Eight
The master
Blue is the Warmest color
The wolf of wall street
Taxi Tehran
Birdman
The Beguiled
Moonrise Kingdom
This was tough to finish-shit decade

Embarrassing post. I recognized your reaction image from other embarrassing posts and looked it up in the archive. This poster thinks Seven Samurai is a bad movie.

Mah nigga- those are some dank picks

>the action sequences
cars driving in a straight line while literal firecrackers go off WOW

Forgettable niche action movie. It's not terrible but it's only good if you're really into post apocalyptic stuff and then only if you don't care about senseless character decisions.

Road Warrior's the good one.

You are retarded I picked films I liked that weren't uber popular simple as that

post your list, tough guy.

Some people just hate having fun.

>only god forgives

that list is garbage

>Tree of Life
>A Separation
>Once Upon a time in Anatolia
>Inside llewyn Davis
>Blade Runner

Home many times are you gonna samefag with your buzzwords autist?
Decade is good your pics are crap

People here actually believe Noah it's a good movie?

It's the korinefag autist, can't you tell newfag?

>Like Someone in Love
Trash. I don't even know where to begin with how bad it is. It's fucking boring and doesn't even have any fucking message outside of "don't be a captain save a ho".

>A Separation
>Boyhood
Pretty good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH REDDIT THE LIST YOU FUCKING PLEB

Any questions?

The people here who don't are letterboxd redditors and imdb core Nolanfags and Villenuevefags. You realize 8/10 posts or more are reddit here right?

>The Zero Theorem
who the fuck likes this film? seriously, what's good about it?

do i want to watch the cate version or the pitt one

>Taxi Tehran
gtfo you jew

>what's good about it
David Thewlis

Pitt version hasn't been released on home media yet

The only correct answer.

I don't get it. I didn't see it and it only looks like a blockbuster crap. I only saw the scene of the creation and it gave me cancer.

It's actually good?

She ruined Noah, so misscast
did Harvey produce Noah?

>noah
Do you think uncle Harvey got Watson the role??

so your husbando staring in it is the sole reason for it to be one of the best films of the decade?

>The Hunt
pretty good
>Silence
masterpiece
>The Zero Theorem
insanely underrated
>Manchester by the Sea
Great
>Noah
shit
>Only God Forgives
interesting but ultimately hollow
>Under The Skin
decent
>The Lobster
pretty good
>Enemy
bland
>Macbeth
good but a failure nonetheless
>Inherent Vice
good but very flawed

Of these I think only Silence and Manchester by the Sea deserve bo the there.

Inherent Vice is miles ahead of any other film on that list

> cloud atlas

>mfw this entire thread
I don't know whether Sup Forums has abhorrent taste in movies or this decade has been plagued with feeble filmmaking.
Probably both.