Is it possible that most people actually hate this guy? Kind of like a silent majority thing?

Is it possible that most people actually hate this guy? Kind of like a silent majority thing?

His name doesn’t bring in audiences, he’s never been in any good movies. I know I can’t stand him and nobody I know gives a fuck about him.

If so, why do the Jewish elite keep pushing him on us?

>His name doesn’t bring in audiences
Maybe not his name alone, but almost no actor's does anymore. He is definitely a box office draw.
>he’s never been in any good movies
Only if you have shit taste.

Guys don't even know this guy he just doesn't stand out.

He's all the hype around the roastie crowd because of Notebook.

He’s been in a ton of good movies. What are some good, current movies you like that had enough of a budget to get Ryan Gosling involved?

Are you high? The guy has like the the biggest good movie streak ever

I've never watched a movie he's in because I'm not a pleb.

He's Sup Forums's guy. He plays autistic loner depressed white males. This doesn't play well for general audiences.

*steals your girlfriend*

You are a pleb

>The Notebook
The Notebook came out 13 years ago user, any woman who cares about it anymore is a literal grandma.

I dont a lot of guys like him, I think theyre a bit annoyed by the hype hes had since The Notebook. Ive gotten over that, but only recently.

no u

If you hate me so much, then why is the catalog always filled with threads about me? Checkmate Sup Forums.

I still love you though.

been a fan of his ever since I saw him in The Believer on vhs back in 2001, even though I had noticed him before on young Hercules, I knew that he was gonna make it.

I'm 25 and every girl i know still knows him from it. In high school it was a big deal

I dont think a lot of guys like him*

>he's never been in any good movies.

Drive.

Dumb Stupid Love

Only God Forgives

La La Land

Lars And The Real Girl

THE FUCKING BLADE RUNNER 2049 MOVIE OUT RIGHT NOW.

That's just off the top of my head, you're a total pleb.

>tfw don't even know what this movie is about
Why do cunts like it, explain please.

Ignore OP, your're a cool guy

The Believer
Half Nelson
Notebook

Is it possible that most anons actually hate OP? Kind of like a closet faggotry thing?

His posts doesn’t bring in audiences, he’s never been in any good threads. I know I can’t stand him and nobody I know gives a fuck about him.

If so, why do the mods keep pushing him on us?

Stupid Crazy Love* my bad.

Half Nelson, if you think he's bad in it, you don't deserve to see any film he's been in.

>I'm 25
Go to bed gramps

The Rock, Tom Cruise and arguably Will Smith are the only certified draws atm.

I believe that this is actually Ryan Gosling and want to say hi.

Hi.

le working class chad who will treat her right as opposed to upper class chadwick who will put her in her place may may

At least that's what I am guessing based on the google aggregator thingy paragraph. I'm quite sure I am right, however.

Are you speaking from experience? If yes you might be clinical gay.

The Mummy and the absence of projects for Smith beg to differ.

>he’s never been in any good movies.
Take that the fuck back immediately, faggot

>love and attention by two men
>cucks one for the other
10/10

>The Rock
Half the movies that he's in bomb hard. It's just that he makes so many a year that a couple pull in big money.

"Only God Forgives" (2013) and "Song to Song" (2017) are the only truly great films he has appeared in.

However, I find him to be a generally very likeable actor who is strong in both dramatic and comedic roles (see: "The Nice Guys" (2016))

Or OP is a jilted homogeneous who hates straight actors he can't get.

The gay counterpart to Trump's angry base of woman haters.

Crazy, Stupid, Love
Get your head out of your ass!

>Never been in any good movies
Drive
The place beyond the Pines
Only God Forgives
The Big Short
The Nice Guys
La La Land
Song to Song
Blade Runner 2049

The vast majority of people have no idea who he is.

All shit. Everyone one of them. And I think you know that.

>Only God Forgives
quit sniffing your own farts user, nobody's buying it

>Blade Runner 2049
>Lars and the Real Girl
>The Nice Guys
>The Place Beyond the Pines
>Blue Valentine
>The Ides of March

This guy's been in too many fucking good movies. Fuck you, OP, you faggot.

oh jeez hi ryan I like your weird busted face

is he really that good looking, i dont think he is but im a guy so what do i know

Literally not a single good movie in that entire list.

Name some good ones then.

What's Rachel Mcadams pussy look/feel like Ryan? Lucky guy

Perhaps "Blade Runner" and "reddit.com" are more to your speed, pal.

is it fun to be an edgelord contrarian? seinfeld isn't funny and Hydrox cookies rule amirite

yes he's pretty good-looking. He has nice/striking features without being "perfect-looking" and it's appealing. The fact that he's 6'0" and has a pretty good body helps.

Leo

hi

Cancer that weren't here in 2011/2012 for all the drive memeing trying emulate screencaps they saw on reddit and Sup Forums

All of them just play themselves. Would you consider a man that just acts like himself an actor?
Cruise no longer attracts domestic audiences. The rock seems going strong but bad decisions are taking toll on him. Will a Smith has disappeared, but perhaps he is still bankable in foreign markets

>>Half-Nelson
>>The believer

>Is it possible that most people actually hate this guy? Kind of like a silent majority thing?
No. He's got an extremely high Q rating.

>I know I can’t stand him and nobody I know gives a fuck about him.
Meaningless. He's a megastar on the ascent and you're a jealous middle-class kid who's posting here instead of making her dreams come true.
Did he not return your fanmail or something?

The Nice Guys is great.

>Cruise no longer attracts domestic audiences.
lol
wtf are you talking about??
your link to supporting evidence don't seem to be working.

Name some "good movies", then.

I like the one where he maims a random black kid and goes to jail

>Only God Forgives
Oh, no user, this is incorrect actually. this is one of the worst movies of all time. This movie is used when to spot paraplebs, people think they're above the norm when really they have just as shit taste. Nice try though.

>is it fun to be an edgelord contrarian?
I wouldn’t know. All of those movies are box office dog shit so I don’t know how I’m being contrarian.
>seinfeld isn't funny
Correct.
>Hydrox cookies rule
I don’t know what they are but if you don’t like them then they’re probably alright.

Trying that alternate reality thing again, user?

>you're a jealous middle-class kid
Source?

>Will Smith
lmao nigga what?

Hey, Goosey.

La La land made a lot of money tho

suicide squad fan.

only a year old.

Fuck off retard

DRIVEN when?

See the Mummy. Everyone was bashing cruise for not being big in the US anymore. That's why the mummy was practically saved by China and other overseas territories

Guys like Gosling more than girls desu

This. Despite being technically a Chad he connects well with the normal man and autists.

*tips*

what? I literally watch every movie with the goose, fuck you OP i've loved him since half nelson and lars

Every white girl I know is obsessed with Ryan Gosling.

correcto, however this doesnt say that her mom apparently loved working chad but settled for chadwick

its true. My friends fawn over goose like they were bunch of homos

yeah bro, ain't you ever seen wild wild west? pure kino

You sound like an angry homosexual. Are you offended because I insulted your crush, gayboy?

He will never know you exist and his movies are shit and you’re a low testosterone retard if you like them.

I'm not arguing that. I'm laughing at the thought of Will Smith being a draw AT THE MOMENT. Aside from Suicide Squad, what has he done in the last 5 years that's been a mainstream hit?

MIB3

just saw blade runner today
i enjoyed it
good job

Did you ever get to watch one of your Clone Snuff Films? What was it like?

>Clone Snuff Films
w...what

I fully believe this really is the Goose

Your version was better

HI RYAN YOU SEEM PRETTY NEAT

He looks like a pedophile to me

the goose is loose

seems the opposite desu, his most prominent public relationships have all been with women older than him

what a pleb

your bait got me though gg

That's not even old you retard

>t. grandpa
this board now belongs gen Z

>people hating on the goose
only a beta would feel such a feel

Guys dont like him because of the notebook

I'm 19 but it annoys me to see people think this is old. You're probably a dumb teenager or just baiting

GOOSE
IS
LOOSE

I want to have your babies ryan

I want to have your rabies, Byan

You just had to bring the jews into this. Mother fucker......