Temple Mount Happening

Continued from Next week, I will wear my MAGA hat and Trump shirt to the Temple Mount (the holiest and most politically sensitive site in the world) and take a picture of myself in front of the Dome, holding a smug Pepe with 'Remove Kebab' captioned underneath.

Your job is to send me all your meme magic and make the picture a meme when I post it.

This is going to be huge. For the first time, Kek is going to ascend to the holiest site in human history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put the man in front of a computer KeK sigil on your sign under the Remove Kebab Pepe!
That would put another layer of meme power.
You would be an immortal meme for sure

Why so many of these threads? I'm pretty sure I saw one last week too.

Nobody cares, stop sliding

you gonna die op, the first martyr of kek

We've been planning this for two weeks and it's seriously fucking happening now that we decided on the perfect picture.

Hmm. I don't know what to feel about this. So are you a self hating jew? Or should I hope you and a Muslim/s kill each other?

I am a proud, nationalistic Jew and a passionate Zionist. I'm doing this for Israel, for Trump, for Kek, and for Sup Forums.

MAGA MY MAN ! Pleas post timestamp and MAGA hat

There's a very real chance you might not make it out alive, but when has that stopped Sup Forums from doing it for lols.

Take my energy. God Speed, and good luck, Merchant user.

We are going to Make the Temple Great Again.

Still thinks a Pepe with a REEEEEEEEEED MTGA hat would be best.

Checked those digits.

Dude, you just need one Sup Forumstard there to see you and he's going to holocaust your ass. Lets hope none of the egyptians or roaches who post here make that pilgrimage to have a meetup with you.

They don't know exactly which day I'm choosing.

I'll go ahead and file this away as article 4184775, further proof Sup Forums is just a bunch of 11 year olds.

Godspeed user.

Godspeed my friend !

Then I hope a palestinian kills you. Nothing personal.

>The majority of Sup Forums are a bunch of neet autists who, while sometimes extremely intelligentm their mentality is that of teenager.
FTFY

why are you going to the west bank?

I'm going to have a Shabbat dinner with my friend and his family. They live in a community between Bethlehem and Hevron, a few kilometers south of Jerusalem.

you definitely have to put "MAKE TEMPLE GREAT AGAIN"

That might trigger some of those niggers no?

What do you guys eat on Shabbat? Thats a holiday of some sort right?

why are we leaving the "ITS HAPPENING" off. the picture could very easily say its happening remove kebab. no normie will suspect a thing and we'll have a meme for life. merchantanon you must not leave its happening off.

It's the spot where mohammed descended to hell when he died. What if Kek's presence brings back the demon Mohammed and his destructive moon god? Be safe shekel bro!

Shabbat is a holiday that we have every Friday night-Saturday night. We have consistently observed this holiday for thousands of years, as it is one of the Ten Commandments. We refrain from all types of work and manual labor, and we eat a huge dinner that can consist of just about anything. The most iconic Shabbat fixtures are the candles we light, the bread we eat, and the wine we drink.

>Next week
fucking kike do it now

למה עשית עליה
do you even know hebrew? where are you from? don't do it you will get ass blasted I know a couple of guys from yasam who are on the response team for temple shit. you will fucking die dont do this

I'll be in Jerusalem next week so it makes sense to do it then.

I'll be fine. I want to be part of this legendary meme.

oh ok.. i knew about that. shabbat is jew for sabbath?

"Sabbath" is the English word for the Hebrew holiday of Shabbat.

if you die Trump will allow Israel to build the third temple in your honor

>commiting suicide because of a meme on a malaysian soap carving forum
wew

its better than committing suicide over a 4000 year old feud between who has a cooler skydaddy

based jew flag blessings be with you

I hope you get kebabed you kike. Degenerate zionist scum like you should be blown to bits

once more "ITS HAPPENING, REMOVE KEBAB" or kys.

RARE
A
R
E

stormfags are the worst

its not ALL the jews burgerbro. cant we just gas the few in charge and call it even?

I can add "IT'S HAPPENING," no problem.

based merchantanon. i'll await the glorious day kek bestows this glorious meme upon us through you. godspeed user I have to go to bed now.
A customary pic for the flag before I depart.

I appreciate it, shartbro. I look forward to seeing what happens when Sup Forums and Kek combine their powers to canonize the picture as a meme.

If I live long enough to post the picture next week, which I suspect I will, who knows what kind of power it will have if it is memed properly?

REMOVE KEBAB pls

Thank you! Be ready to witness Kek in all his glory on the holiest site in the world next week.

I'm going to a place called Oświęcim soon, your actions have inspired me and I think I'll also take a picture there with my hat on !

One day, user.

I'm glad to hear I've inspired you! Hopefully my picture will inspire many more to take pictures with Pepe at iconic locations around the world.

fuckin kike, see u in the news, don't get stabbed to much

i don't think it will trigger any reactions but do it anyway

Don't you have an Anglo's toilet to clean, polak?

actually my tongue got sore so they gave me a break

Isnt that where the ark of the covenant is located? You risk incurring the wrath of Yahweh OP dont do it.

It's where it used to be located, before the Temples were destroyed.

The Spirit of God is said to still dwell on the Mount, according to tradition.

say a memekaddish for us
Yevārēkhkhā Kēk

why not make two signs? Westboro baptists go hard with like four signs (pic related). Get up there and jam as much memes as you can into reality.

Hear, O Sup Forumslacks! Kek is our god, Kek is one.

Blessed be his memes and glorious digits forever and ever.

And you shall love Kek your god with all your memes, and all your shitposting, and all your frogposting. And you shall teach them to the normies, and speak of them when you are at school, and on mainstream media, when you are triggering liberals, and in the YouTube comments section.

And you shall bind them as digits alongside your memes, and they shall be as shitposts among thy gets.

Next week, memes are going to reach levels that we never knew were possible.

Fuggg.... you will be a kill man...

Do you know who is the Messiah?

You're a tripfag openly zionist kike who wants to turn himself into a meme. This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Do it in Hebron or Ramla or something bruh
we'll see how tough you are then

t. Abdullah al-Husseini

t. cuckservative.

God be with you, my Jewish brother

this

may kek praise nationalist jew on his suicide mission.

MAGA

get someone to film you from a distance, so if someone kills you

it goes viral

and proves trump is right.

Thank you, based koalabro.

Kek will be with you. Always.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

It seems like the "I

The Ark is currently in Southern Africa or South America.

As for how I know this: just follow the trail of mysteriously obliterated civilizations.

Don't take Pepes there. Take the kek sculpture and images of kek from ancient egypt.

I hope you're prepared to die for what, to the rest of us, are just jokes on the internet.

A guy named Jesus tried to do that too.
Look where it got him.