Future wars of the US???

There will be a new president in the US soon. Which country will they invade when Clinton becomes president? Which will they attack when Trump becomes president?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Soviet_coup_d'état_attempt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe not invasion but maybe just maybe some asian proxy war against china because chinks acting arrogant in that region with their man made islands n shit.

if Trump will be elected nothing will be changed what's going on currently but also USA will stop being world police for several years. Russia finally will invade baltic countries since trump sucks putain's dick

north africa killing isis n shit

Clinton - Iran/Russia

Trump - ISIS

Clinton: Iran, maybe North Africa

Trump: ISIS and "economic war" against China

so you want to say US of Ayy don't fight ISIS already?

Not to the extent that we can. If we team up with Russia like Trump wants to, ISIS is as good as done.

> Clinton - Iran/Russia

>fighting isis
>already in never ending war against terrorism
I thought this thread was about new wars

ISIS will destroy the US in the long-term. They will spend billions of dollars on a war they cannot win. In Iraq/Syria the people hate Amricans. They prefer ISIS

That's a good one. Do tell me how they will destroy America. I'm interested.

> They prefer ISIS
Only love for Russia!

They spend billions on another endless war on terrorism-> More retarded presidents -> Economy is fucked even more -> Crazy Americans shoot each each other

Ivan, stop posting pictures of your mother's dildo.

> Romania
please...

WE SUDDENLY NEED MORE UPSIDE DOWN THINGS

Shit we've been electing retards for 30+ years and spending billions on killing people since ww1. It's only made us stronger. Some sand nigger occasionally killing some Americans is exactly what the military wants to justify it's yearly budget increases. And that's how our rich keep getting richer, either by scamming the government or using the US military to secure natural resources in other countries

If you wanna be funny you might want to change pic names to something people can read.

> America chooses hippies
> Russia captures the US
Oh yeah!

Spending money on military is what destroyed the Sovjets as well.... China (maybe India) will be the new superpower in a few years. All the fancy military is not going to change that

Baltimore

Meanwhile in Romania

Russia has a legit chance at taking down the US, not ISIS
The soviets did a piss poor job at force projection, aka securing natural resources for business. That's America's key to success.

And how does China becoming a super power equal the end of the US? I seem to remember the cold war having 2 super powers.... and we all lived through that right? It's not like the soviets even really died out, they basically just restructured and rebranded themselves as Russia again. It's not like they lost all their power and became total pussies

Trump won't start a war with anyone. Worst case with Trum0 is China declares war and gets BTFO because Trump sanctions the fuck out of them.

Hillary WILL start a nuclear war with Russia. That's just cut and dry, no way around it.

I don't even particularly care for Trump I think he won't do a lot of what he says. I'm just calling it as I see it, and I'm voting againt nuclear war.

>It's not like the soviets even really died out, they basically just restructured and rebranded themselves as Russia again.

Holy shit, and than burgers get upset when people think of them as ignorant retards.

Clinton couldn't invade a used condom. She will just back down to all violent opposition and let Americans die like usual.

Hillary with her russofobia is predictable and therefore less dangerous than Donny, who at first says that God-Empreror is pretty cool guy and then calls to shoot down russian planes, so god knows what he has on his mind.

>Clinton= Civil War 2: Electric boogaloo
>Trump: ISIS shall die.

/thread

moar

Then prove me wrong faggot. Ya you guys lost some shit territories, but not a whole lot more. There wasn't some civil war for control of the country. Ya the 90's were shitty for you, but not 3rd world shitty. Still better than most of the world. If the same thing happend to America, we would lose Alaska and Hawaii, people on welfare would be screwed for a while, then it'd be business as usual

Clinton will go to nuclear war with Russia. If she rigs the election and everyone says it's fine, I'm running the Canadian border and going as far into the middle of nowhere possible.

> There wasn't some civil war for control of the country.
Commies got rekt pretty hard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Soviet_coup_d'état_attempt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis
+2 chechen wars
Not every political crisis and change leads to civil war, burger, but if we consider also Middle Asia and all those bananastans, as rightful soviet clay, there fuckers started killing each other as soon as they can (see: Nagorno-Karabah, South Osetia and Abkhasia) all these were civil wars, with a direct participance and impact on Russia.
"but not 3rd world shitty"
Oh boy, my high-fed burger, it was not 3rd world, it was 100th world, especially by your fat-ass standarts, just read memoirs of those westeners who visited russia in the 90'ies.
When industrial giants billions worth were bought for couple thousands of dollars and than closed,and than butchured and it's technologies, equipment etc. were sold out of the country by a dozen of smartasses, who basically controled the country after getting in charge of what was rest from it's economy, until the goverment basically started to claim it shit back and imprison them, they posed as "MY EBIL KGB REGIME IS BACK AND OPRESSING MY DEMOCRATIC STRIVE FOR FREEDOM" fled to UK, US and Switzerland and were pictured as some kind of innocent victims of totalitarian mordor.
> If the same thing happend to America, we would lose Alaska and Hawaii
That depends on those who will be in charge at the time of crisis. Russia would lose much more than Chechnya for a couple of years if Yeltsin did not visited every federal region and did not convinced local athorities to sign Federal Treaty. (Basically the only thing he got right)

You know nothing, burger, so shut up and pray that you won't have to know it soon.

+

You want to count a 2 day coup? You are a faggot. That's not a civil war. Yes the whateverstans you lost had some issues, but they were dead weight. Had you been in one of those countries, I wouldn't have said little changed. But as far as what happened to Russia, you guys lost little to no global power.
>oh no things were being bought up and sold oh no
How do you think restructures work?
>read about how bad it was
It was just as bad as our ghettos were during those times. Still not as bad as a 3rd world, not even close. You are just a whiny bitch who likes to feel superior to Americans to be edgy. Compare the 90s to your last real revolution and then tell me how bad it was.