What do you think about Keanu dating a trap?

What do you think about Keanu dating a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIokvpzpQJY
strawpoll.me/14130137/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just hope he's happy

man Keanu really is /ourguy/

He can fuck whoever he wants, what do I care?

its keanu dude. who cares. always gonna be the shit

>mixed race mongrel
>deliberately not passing genes on
based gook-mulatto

This trap looks great.

makes him hotter

this

BASED

I wish I could date a trap like that and not the ugly shit they mostly are. Based Keanu living the dream for us

So he's gay then?

society rules don't apply when it comes to The Chosen One

traps aren't gay

based literally our guy what did he mean by this

is sex only interesting when there's a certain degree of degeneracy?

I don't understand it. He could be fucking Ana de Armas right now.

It's the Wachowskis's influence on him

/ourguy/

not caring and not giving a shit what other people think about it is the true alpha position

Wait, does she still have a penis?

If yes, fucking based Keanu.

If no, disgusting to be honest lads. Traps with fake vaginas are shit tier.

it's a man user, he has a dick. No dress and lipstick changes that. It's gay.

Fucking Degenerates, into the oven it goes.

ALL OF HOLLYWOOD IS CHILD MOLESTERS

Maybe the trap is pretty based. She's maybe like a true bro because of the male origin but also fuck able.

Yeah, but if I could point out at least one person who isn't, that would be Mel, senpai.

he's had a hard life relative to the rest of hollywood, if it makes him happy who cares?

based

based Keanu knows feminine penis is not gay

When your wife and kid dies, you tend to stop gaf

/ourguy/
>gook-mulatto
in my country, we just say "american"

looks good but talks gay
youtube.com/watch?v=OIokvpzpQJY

holy shit this is true. Keanu dgaf.

the traps cute but once you hear him talk it kills my boner

I don't care if he wants to fuck dogs, I just want him to keep smiling.

Whatever the cost.

Well shit, into the thrash it goes.

>39 years old
C'mon Keanu you can do better than that

Clayton's been post-op for like 20 years. So not exactly a "trap"

Say it ain't so

Pedophiles all of them

she's a qt, who cares?

where's that video where she kisses him and then does a cute skipping thing while walking away?

>Clayton's been post-op for like 20 years. So not exactly a "trap"
Even worse then, I don't care if you dresses like a women, but you really shouldn't mutilate your genitals.

Nice quads though.

strawpoll.me/14130137/
Well?

she must be based af?

Hey, its kinda cu... nevermind.
Remeber lads its all angle and lighting. You can always tell from a shot of them straight from the back, proportions are fucked.

>she kisses him and then does a cute skipping thing while walking away?

I'm happy for him.

Traps aren't that gay if they pass really well and you don't fool around with their genitals.

>looks pretty cute
>look up interviews
>sounds like a drag queen

Boner lost

is it actually a man or is this a lets pretend its a trap meme?

That trap looks like my friend's wife. Does that mean the tranny looks like a woman or my friend's wife looks like a tranny?

It's totally gay, but it's okay for a male to like traps and remain heterosexual as long as they are passable he doesn't let them fuck him in the ass.

It's a man who cut his dick off.

Hope he's happy

Her appearance is good for being trans most still look manish

Man transitioned to woman

you're gay for looking at it like that

fucking queer

She's also avoided that thing where trans people look like they're melting when they hit middle age

>In 2014, two stalkers trespassed upon Reeves' Hollywood Hills home. On September 12, 2014, Reeves awoke and found a female stalker in his library, who told him that she was there to meet him. While Reeves calmly talked to her, he called 9-1-1 and alerted the police. They arrived, arrested her and took her in for psychological evaluation. Three days later, a second female stalker made her way into his home through a gate that was left unlocked by a cleaning company. The intruder undressed and took a shower in Reeves' bathroom and then proceeded to swim naked in his swimming pool. The cleaning crew became suspicious and alerted Reeves, who was not at home. He then notified the police and the stalker was remanded.
wtf
why can't they leave him alone?

so a man?

fucking roasties
no wonder he turned to traps

Has she had the big cut or is he going for dreamland?

still would

I wonder if that's why he made Knock Knock

he's living the dream

No, guys who fuck them are

she dosen't even have a dick whats the point

>being attracted to feminine traits
>gay

spbp

why do those mentaly ill retards do it
their whole appeal is being a girl with a dick
they could be a 10/10 trap but they choose to become a 3/10 "woman" with a horrifying disgusting wound instead of a vagina

/ourguys/:

Keanu
Goose
Robert Pattinson
Viggo Mortenson

who else?

really? god damn it that's sad. what is the fucking point indeed.

She is actually female in real life

Nope nevermind. Eww Keanu

Disgusting

>The intruder undressed and took a shower in Reeves' bathroom and then proceeded to swim naked in his swimming pool

man whats with the creepy people loving to take a shower in risky situations? first harvey now this girl

That photo tells me otherwise. Look where his hand is. Your hero is a creepy fuck

This settles it.

Traps are oficially not gay.

how long until Keanu comes out as trans?

Crop only the face out, and you'll see that "she" just looks like a really creepy and really gay guy.

Tom Hardy, duh

I 100% blame the Wachowski freaks.

Keanu has been through so much horrible shit in his life, he deserves to get and do whatever the hell he wants. Not even memeing. He's probably the best human being in Hollywood by far.

Kurt Russell

It's a girl dick though so it's not gay

I don't care. It's his life and he can fuck whoever he chooses.

Any person on this planet who would even consider calling Keanu a faggot deserves to get John Wick'd

apparently she's already been sliced, user

completely pointless unless he really believes all that bullshit about men having better personalities, traps are only valuable for the fetish. no-one regularly wants to deal with someone's mental disorders, let alone a faggot

This. The man can do no wrong.

>all these neckbeardy virgins implying they wouldn't hit that if they got the chance (which they never would because they're all disgusting)

he's not gay but he's not straight either. the trap is almost always going to be gayer, unless they're the weird kind who still go for girls despite wanting to be one

>implying he isnt pulling up his pants getting ready to kick that jew baby into the ocean

>almost 40
He's doing it wrong. You're supposed to smash boypussy in its prime, older traps are disgusting.

She isn't a trap

>unless he really believes all that bullshit about men having better personalities
They do though...

this is the only correct answer

this
keanu can do whatever the fuck he wants, I just want him to be happy

o shit
I'm btfo

semantics, 065. the person expresses strong desire to emulate the appearance of a female and affects traditional feminine mannerisms in order to do so. females are traditionally paired with men. it's a man emulating a female just so they can comfortably live life while pursuing more men, just as a female normally would

he is a faggot if he fucks a man in a dress

This

>dat manface

lol have at it faggot. cant chop off that Y chromosome.

>Look where his hand is.
Behind his back?