twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u mad?

Lel

This is an outtake right?
No wonder hemsworth is running away.

JUSTICE LEAGUE IS FINISHED

DKEKS BTFO

Sometimes I wonder if a bot makes these threads

I don't get it... Is this supposed to be funny or something?

When is there going to be any real tension from these movies? Isn't there a big purple guy that is the main villain or something? When is he going to do something noteworthy?

>it's ok when we spam DC smear threads

Anytime marvel looks bad your noggin starts joggin tho? Fuck off pajeet false flagger

Bru, thors dad just got gutted in alley right prior to this by Hela in new york, the goddess of death is attacking his people killing his friends, and he is jovial as fuck. There is no seriousness anymore. TWS was the last time anyone cared in the universe about danger and threats

The only good thing Marvel has this year is Punisher if we're lucky.

an alley*

Bump

In all honesty cyborg looks better, at least in that shot

IDK dudes, this video made me laugh, reminds of a cartoon I watched when I was a kid. Try not to take is so seriously.

YES

SO MUCH FUN

SO MUCH NOSTALGIA

GIVE ME MY SZECHUAN SAUCE

Thor losing his hammer is the most slam dunk symbolic castration in history but of course we get "losing a loved one" for our kiddie quipshit

>THIS IS KATANA
>SHE'S GOT MUH BACK

Are you sure?

He seems pretty chipper about it. It's no big deal bro.

Hey why are Thor and Loki buddies now when Loki killed Odin?

That is one ugly poster. And one ugly font.

Dude it's just a fun movie

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

>they acknowledge something that would be a huge emotional blow
>instead of dealing with it they make a joke about it

Is that not a fake video? Someone must have tampered with it right, it's edited?

What is this expression trying to convey.

it's weird
you can tell this would be a very passable thing in his other films(like hunt for the wilderpeople), but for this its really fucking weird

meh, if i wanted to watch a cartoon, id just watch a cartoon. these movies have to take themselves at least somewhat serious or why tune in at all for 2hrs?

UT OH GOTTA DOODY

what part of in that shot comparison did you not get retard?

Can't they share banter that doesn't sound fucking autistic? This reeks of some soyboy trying really hard.

Is it just me or does it seem weirdly edited?

Found the drumpfkins.

thats edited weird

this is the right one

>youtube.com/watch?v=Geren_FPWEg&t=37s

check below your posts

its from the director of what we do in the shadows

these are not quips, these are good lines delivered quickly in the style of new zealand humor. it made me smile.

Kys mouseshill

you new here or something?

Don't they kind of have to make it a funny film? I don't know anyone who talks about either of the Thor movies. I think most people just seem to have forgotten that they made 2. In this cinematic universe, Thor seems like a background character that shows up when you need him.

>he said, replying to bait

>even worse

Kek

looks fun, I cant wait

>DC smear campaign in full swing
>meanwhile marvel can pump out this run of the mill trash under the nose

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Did you notice the funny joke, he said 'pull you off' like jerk you off but he didn't really say that. Also he has a kiwi accent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>capeshit
end your pathetic "lives", manchildren

JUST

Give it an Oscar for TOP KEK!

>that voice

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

fucking kiwis

>spends months making HAHA threads
>stop shitposting
>UMMM MARVEL DID IT TOO LOOL
Fuck off Rajesh.
MY MAN. RIDE AINT OVER.

You retarded?

Fuck off, OP. I love the fuck out of this film's aesthetic and none of your contrarian bullshit is going to stop me from enjoying an 80s-themed, space opera with Hulk fighting Norse gods.

Ah yes, it's a "smear" campaign now. That must be the next narrative for damage control, eh?

Needs more quips desu

yellow's my favourite colour so I have to go and see this now

Right? Odd because fans are loving it. Clearly Sup Forums is the wrong audience for a raunchy 80s themed rated PG-13 space opera. Sorry bout that!

Space operas are dramatic and serious you dumb queer. This is just a reskinned version of Warcraft.

That looks like a movie for literal children

This! The Norse apocalypse should be about quips and niggers! Long live the Mouse, FACT!

It's still funny how having jokes and quips triggers the turboautists who pretend to like those Zack Snyder cinematic embarrassments. "Quips, quips!" they say, as if expecting outrage from other people. What a shower of chemically imbalanced retards.

Fuck off Mouse shill
If this was made by Fox everybody would be laughing about how terrible it looks

They don't have to always be dramatic. Flash Gordon wasn't. They can be comedic.

>everyone is a shill

>It is established that everyone in Asgard is essentially an alien
>Asgardians are already Asian, black, white
>but now it bothers me that Valkryies are black sometimes too
I'm thankful every day that I'm not a bitter retarded autist like some of you.

Why does Loki look like he's wearing a painted mask of himself?

It's the same as Legolas in the Hobbit movies, why the fuck

>Marvel
>Ragnarok
>a movie about the end of the world
>it's a comedy

Normies eat that shit up I guess, judging by the box office.

>black valkyrie

why the hell is it 80s themed?

>space opera
Fucking retard.

Because Thor made 400m at the box office and GoTG2 made double that. Don't let mouseshills give you any other truth. This is the simple cynical fact.

But it is...

Is goldish yellow the new blue/orange?

suicide squad was better than this clip.

>That voiceover quality
ARGHHHHHH

what a cringey post, jesus

nothing operatic about it autist

>NZ accent
JUST

What a deluded faggot, Christ.

He looked a lot different in Thor 1, maybe that's way

It is a comedic space opera and you're deliberately being obtuse. Why so upset?

again, there is nothing about it thats operatic. You constantly repeating it is like a drone doesnt make it so

Kek, in what way?

that's a maori accent, please don't conflate them
no one likes those people

It's a satire on space opera tropes, it is a comedic sci-fi fantasy space opera.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera

im pretty sure they changed the entire tone of Thor because it was super boring

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN
F
U
N
NO TIME TO THINK TIME FOR FUN
F
U
N

>youtube.com/watch?v=cbqSnOMJINg

this whole film is an embarrassment

How is it comedic?

It really isnt. Again you claiming it is not proof of anything

Are you a fucking retard? What do you think I meant? Obviously the movie is a comedy dipshit. It's nowhere close to the space opera you claim. You bought into the marvel meme. Guess you are going to tell me TWS was a political thriller? Fuck off

Jesus fucking Christ you are strangely autistic about this:
>Hartwell and Cramer define space opera as: [...] colorful, dramatic, large-scale science fiction adventure, competently and sometimes beautifully written, usually focused on a sympathetic, heroic central character and plot action, and usually set in the relatively distant future, and in space or on other worlds, characteristically optimistic in tone.
Thor 3's tone is absolutely a comedic take on the space opera and if you can't read that basic as shit subtext, you're actually autistic.

>The Winter Soldier wasn't a political thriller
In what way does it not meet that criteria, you asspained autismo?

>imagine being this retarded on a daily basis

80s are coming back in a big way ever since 2011. Drive was like a catalyst for synthwave and extreme colour contrasts.

>being baited this hard and desperately into screeching damage control

The only autist here is you

Jesus

t. mouseshill