Tampons and pads in public bathrooms should be free

Tampons and pads in public bathrooms should be free.

Women can't control that they menstruate. It's like if we told men to either bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting.

How can we as a society in 2016 justify free loo roll and soap in bathrooms but not Tampons?

Answer me this without mansplaining if you can.

facebook.com
/attn/videos/1127839700584821/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I honestly don't see a problem with this, but women will not use those and will be ridiculed by their friends for using them because they'll "catch an STD" or "it's gross".

Women are dumb.

And I agree with this guy, only women should be taxed for it if only women are using it.

which brand is stocked? there's more than one kind of tampon/pad

Food in public restaraunts should be free.

Humans can't control that they get hungry. It's like if we told all animals to bring your own air or just stop breathing.

How can we as a society in 2016 justify free air and water in restaurants but not food?

Answer me this without humansplaining if you can.

Not something I've really thought about before but I guess it's fair enough. Or just make them cost like 5 cents each if the cost is really an obstacle.

Where in the world are there public restrooms, that isn't a hole-in-the-wall podunk town in flyover country?

I ask because in flyover country, where there are public restrooms, the people working there would know you by name and, given that familiarity, would likely give you some to be polite. Like, "Hey Charlette--- Oh, wow, okay, here, I have one in my purse!"

In fact, this push for free tampons makes me think public restrooms will be further and further driven away from the world outsie of Pudunkia.

I agree. Just make sure that the machine is kind of a pain in the ass to abuse like the toilet paper dispenser is. The last thing an overburdened school needs is some comedian throwing a handful of tampons into a toilet and flushing them.

Do you not have public schools or government buildings where you live? Public restroom doesn't mean a fucking roman bath house.

>stick a wax pill filled with alcohol inside the tampons
>women shove it in
>Wax slowly melts, releasing the alcohol
>Drunk liberal feminists everywhere

I love it when people argue like this

Shut the fuck up with your "mansplaning" shit you fucking Feminigger.

I guess we should make water and toilet paper free since we can't help needing to be hydrated.

Slippery slope. Next thing razor blades need to be free too, and diapers, and cumrags.

They do not have to supply you with a bathroom. Why don't you stuff some of that free toilet paper up your angry cooch and stfu.

Someone's triggered. Better check ur privilege cis male

What ever happened to the right of free bleeding?

Mens bathrooms should also have tampons

Don't forget clothes. Its illegal to be naked so the government must pay for a ll our clothes.

And my makeup. Im hideous without my makeup on. Men don't need to use makeup so its not fair.

>cumrags
>2016
>not rubbing your jizz into your belly to form a layer of crust to peel off.

Wait, flyover states have free roman bath houses?
It seems like they've got their shit together.

So, we're talking Mayor's Office and Schools, and nowhere else? Because when I hear "public restroom" I think of the toilets in Burger King.

So, let me get this straight, if I'm meandering around downtown LA, and start bleeding from my anus, I should drive for 40 minutes through traffic, spend 50 minute finding a place to park, then go through the line to the metal detector, tell the guy why I'm there, then go to the bathroom for a free tampon?

What does "public bathroom" mean to you? Because I'm thinking of the toilets at Winn Dixie, not the state capitol.

>Public Bathroom
>Public

Implying you let your woman leave the kitchen.

Shame on you faggot.

That is why we women carry handbags, because inside, you always have a few tampons/pads incase you get your period suddenly or need to change it when your out from the home. Only morons get caught short.

> go to grocery store
> buy a pound of activated yeast

>Make tampons "free"
>blacks and illegals empty the dispensers every time they go somewhere
This is why public places use one ply toilet paper and soap you can't steal

I thought women were strong, independent, and didn't need handouts from men to survive.

Gross.

Clothes should be free as well. We can't control the weather and we can't maintain our body temperature in the cold.

sasuga Belgium with the great ideas, keep it up

water is already free..

It's not a slippery slope. It's tampons. Take your mental gymnastics somewhere else fampai. Your power level is not needed for this one.

Stuff some toilet paper up your ass and leave it there for a day. Try on and walk a mile in your own shoes before you demand they should fit on anyone else

I prefer fucking her in the bedroom though.

I do not want to pay more taxes so women can stick a piece of cotton into their meathole for free.

Sure dumbass. No problem.
Someone had to make those, that person needs paid a wage. Someone had to get them, from the factory to the bathroom, that person needs paid a wage. Someone had to put them in a dispenser, which is a fixture that costs $. Someone had to fill that dispenser, this person needs to be paid.

Basically economics.

Just because you have hair, doesn't mean hair cuts are free. Just because you need to eat, doesn't mean food should be free.

Take your tumblr tier, not an argument, back to tumblr, snow flake.

>water is free
Not really. You have to pay for water 8n Britain and its not like you can walk in a shop grab a bottle of water and just walk out.

Just use toilet paper?

Have you never had a period before???

>using the bathroom in public
absolutely disgusting

then we need fleshlights

Who's going to pay for these "free" tampons?

>work at a mall
>they start breaking the plastic containers open and stealing them anyway

Were all equal, only if condoms and lubricant are provided for men in washrooms, or some kind of exchange in regards to men.

Women get nothing more than men, were equal, you dont get better treatment and more things that cost money based on your sex, you get the same amount.

Either we both get something, or we both get nothing. Also, we pay together for both of them, and I think we know which gender is going to use which, more often.

people would just steal them

The toilet paper in those restrooms isn't free though, someone pays for it. Just like someone would have to pay for the 'free' tampons.

Water is free though. If you absolutely insist on water from commercially monopolized sources then that's your personal fucking problem

>How can we as a society in 2016 justify free loo roll and soap in bathrooms but not Tampons?
Cause if anything, we should have free food and clothing before free pads.
Everybody needs to eat and everybody should be clothed.

Women use more damn toilet paper than men do. Ever had to clean a woman's restroom? They wad that shit up and stuff it in the toilet in insane amounts.

Men shit, wipe, and leave. Women, I could swear, just grab handfuls of toilet paper and stuff as much as they can in the toilet just for fun or something.

Women also use a godawful amount of soap where as not all guys even bother washing their hands.

Women already get enough free stuff for their restroom, yet they waste it. And they still demand more!

There are a lot of places that give condoms for free.

Those are gay bars.

Are you trying to tell us something, user?

>If you absolutely insist on water from commercially monopolized sources then that's your personal fucking problem

>If you absolutely insist on TOILET PAPER from commercially monopolized sources then that's your personal fucking problem

>If you absolutely insist on TAMPONS from commercially monopolized sources then that's your personal fucking problem

only the sick should be taxed for doctors and hospitals.
only people who drive should be taxed for roads and roadworks.
only pupils should be taxed for schools.

you dumb fuck, do you know wtf taxes are?

People would then just stop buying tampons and using the public ones, which would hurt the economy. Additionally, the sudden influx of government purchased tampons would skyrocket praises early on, which means my tax dollars would be wasted.

If a company wants to put free tampons in their bathrooms, that's totally up to them. You can't force them.

Also, you don't NEED tampons, there are tons of other options. My wife uses a menstrual cup, it's reusable and you can take it anywhere.

Tampons are not a right.

I'm a woman, we do not need free tampons or pads.

What a shitpost, thanks OP

Because it's not fucking free. Pay for your own pads you fucking roastie. Don't make the tax payer pay for your bleeding cunt.

Can confirm. Used to manage a bar near the hood. Stocked the worst cheapest 1 ply bark chip toilet paper in the public shitter because beaners would steal it otherwise. We had a locked staff bathroom that was clean and nice with good tp. We let regulars we knew use it if we liked them.

Also fuck stall doors. Stalls turn into drug dens if you leave them on. Also: electric hand dryer never paper towels/No garbage cans would force the mexicans to flush used tp instead og putting it in the garbage (seriously they do that). Make sure shitter door opens outwards so could open it with your foot. Beaners never wash their hands/you don't want to wash hands then touch nasty door handle.

TMYK Barrio edition.txt

>It's like if we told men to either bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting.
truck driver here , i always have wet wipes with me when i go to the shitter

>it's like if we told men to bring your own toilet paper

Women are the ones that use half a fucking roll when they just take a piss

What did women do before the invention of the tampon?

You poop everyday.
You bleed out your vagina once every month.

You can't carry around toilet paper without looking like a crazy person.
You can carry around a spare tampon in your purse.

Toilet paper is cheap.
Tampons are expensive.

Pooping without toilet paper is the end of the world.
Getting to a source of tampons when your period hits is shit but not as bad as shitting without toilet paper.

All I can argue for is maybe adding some of those vending machines into bathrooms that take quarters and dispense condoms and have tampon dispensers.

In America, the tax on gasoline pays for our roads, bridges and highways.

You're a retard if you think it shouldn't be done this way.

>water is already free..

You are not supposed to drink rain water user and its the only free water unless you own the land the water is on.

And even in those cases you pay with money or effort to make sure the water is safe to drink.

They have those tampon dispensers but they are always shit looking. I bet they refuse to use them. They want free tampons their favorite brand delivered.

>Favorite brand
Oh come the fucking hell on.
If they want premium shit they can go fuck themselves.

Most bathrooms have shit toilet paper that is 1/2 ply, but oh these free tampons should be promo shit so I can stash a ton and take them home.

How is this not something that can be solved on a local and community level? You partner with a NPO to collect donations of money or tampons, purchase them wholesale and leave them in baskets or whatever at these bathrooms. Not every answer requires state or federal

>only the sick should be taxed for doctors and hospitals.
Not at all. That's because everyone will get sick at least once in their life. Besides, you're talking about America. What taxes for healthcare?
>only people who drive should be taxed for roads and roadworks.
It's already like that. You pay a petrol tax. That's the majority of the cost of the petrol. People who don't drive don't by gasoline for their car, and thus don't pay into the pool for roadcare.
>only pupils should be taxed for schools.
No, because the majority of people will have children in their lifetime. They're paying into the school system so that their future children will be educated for them.

Men cannot be women, and thus don't need tampons, and never will. Condoms are just as much for women as they are for men, since the protection a condom provides is a 2-way street (kek).

>bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting
implying that would stop us.

also they can use the toilet paper too, cotton is a premium!

Free condoms prevent you from spawning an entire human life, free tampons prevent you from not having to spend a few pennies on cotton to clean up some blood.

If you're not a total child you know when your period is coming, roughly.

I'm not 13, so I bring a tampon with me when I leave the house, even if I should be getting the blood Nile in three weeks.

It's like not buying condoms when you know you're going to fuck an std riddled prostitute. Oh, you expected her to bring some? Lol.

thats my fucking point you idiot, you literally just repeated every single point i said and agreed with me. apart from your last point... if a free tampon system in public bathrooms was introduced, which by the way i disagree with, it would be because taxpayers not wanting women bleeding out of their vaginas everywhere.

Ps even if you are an idiot there's apps that track your menstrual cycle. It's not rocket science. If you don't have the cash for tampons or pads just buy hand towels at Walmart and stick'em in your pants. Machine washable solution!

You have to be pants on head retarded to think establishments owe you sanitary napkins just because you didn't keep track of your own body.

This. I also don't support spending taxpayers money on condoms, but I understand the reason why some would. Maybe only in minority neighborhoods.

Still, I don't think taxpayers money should be used on 1/2 of the population, and even then, in the most filthy and disgusting way possible. With every woman in there sticking their hands in the tampons, I can't imagine another woman wanting to stick a tampon in her pussy when 30 other women have touched it.

I think you need better reading comprehension. What I'm saying is that EVERYONE benefits from these things. Half of the population does not benefit at all from sanitary pads or tampons.

That would represent an unfair burden on those in society who pay tax but do not consume the product.

Having to pay for food is especially sexist because men eat about 33% more calories than women. That means mean have to pay about 33% more for food than women do!

#foodgap #mantax #imwithhim #fckh8

There is no law about toilet paper. Companies put bathrooms and toilet paper in their stores so that customers can shop longer. If someone needed a bathroom break and you don't have a bathroom, they either check out on the spot and leave early, or even worse, just drop everything they were going to buy and leave.

Why not start a charity then that supplies free tampons using donations from people who think it's a problem? Why expect the government to point a gun at people, take their money, then use that to buy you tampons?

>Liberals push free condoms everywhere for years and years
>Conservatives oppose them and say people should buy their own
>Liberals finally win and there are free condoms
>Liberals: OMFG FREE CONDOMS ARE SO SEXIST LIKE UGH I FUCKING HATE CONSERVATIVES

Because that requires actual effort

Every single gas station has a public washroom, no matter if it's that one on the corner of the highway crossover 40 miles from any town, or the ones every other street corner in a city of a million people.

I don't know about Britain, but over here if you walk into ANY fucking place and ask for just a glass of water you'll either get it, or pointed to a nearby fountain. Doesn't matter if it's a shop, a school, an office building or a fucking house. Nobody is NOT gonna give you some water.

they give away free condoms at std testing centres

It's like that already dumbass

Tampons were patented in 1931. For the entire history of mankind up until the Great Depression, women got along without free tampons because tampons simply didn't exist. Now, less than a hundred years after they were invented, the Free Shit Army wants "free" tampons provided at others' expense. Imagine that.

They should stock free toothbrushes and toothpaste too. We have to brush twice a day, the government should subsidize this crucial health issue.

We need free deodorant in all bathrooms, this ensures a clean and hygienic society.

Also, all public bathrooms should come with showers and shampoo and body wash in different scents so we don't alienate other culture's preferences.

There must be free towels available too, washed with organic soaps to prevent irritation.

Lotion should be free in public restrooms to prevent discomfort from chapped hands and skin.

They should have free replacement underwear for women who can't put a tampon in in time so they don't have to run around soiled all day.

We need free nail clippers in public restrooms so we can maintain proper hand hygeine.

Pass out free baby powder to stop the chafing of my gargantuan McDonalds thighs.

Everything should be free from daddy government because even though I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man I still need a bureaucracy to pay for simple household items that I'm too lazy or incompetent to stock for myself, because God forbid I have to suffer the consequences of failing to plan for something I've dealt with literally every month since I hit puberty, how can I be expected to anticipate something that occurs on a regular basis, I'm not some kind of vagina wizard, just shut up and buy me things, that's what the government is for, to pay for things I don't want to pay for, that way they are free because they money is printed out of thin air, not taken from workers and redistributed to compensate for the dregs of society.

Because of the costs. Shit, I might sweat like Marco Rubio on a presidential debate after a gym session but I don't expect to be given free deodorant and soap afterwards. So get your own tampons instead of wanting everyone else to pay for your shit, you fucking child

Do these liberals think that taxes pay for services in privately-owned businesses? What the fuck?

I won't subsidise something that doesn't benefit me.

lmao at the pink haired girl tryinh to hide her jewish nose

tho this is b8 public bath houses would be cool. The ymca is starting catch on to me.

Repeal the 19th amendment desu senpai

They would only work in a homogenized white society or with round the clock armed guards. Otherwise the vibrants will just take all the shit home for themselves and leave it looking a mess.

unironically though what's wrong with this exactly

I mean I've never been in a girls bathroom but in men's bathrooms sometimes you see condom dispensers. Not free but still.
Are they proposing government should do this?

It was a conservative saying it and a liberal agreeing. For the most part, both sides are just as stupid. Some liberals are very easy to redpill and some conservatives will call you racist if you try.

-The more you know, the more you grow.

It's our responsibility to carry on our persons, tampons or pads. Unlike shitting or pissing, we are able to draw up a reliable schedule of when we're going to menstruate. They have fucking apps now.

This is why we always carry purses, this is why you ALWAYS have a tampon or pad in your purse if you are a female. We've been dealing with this shit for thousands of years, you know it's going to happen.

Hell, I even carry small rolls of toilet paper in my purse because I don't want to use one ply toilet paper in some filthy gas station bathroom.

Always.

This is a horrible, horrible situation. But, yes, to save a pair of underwear, this is possible.

You don't.... You don't actually leave one pad or one tampon on for a full day do you...? That is both gross and dangerous.

We can't quite shake and dry, you disgusting monkey. But, yes, I can confirm we're like cats and enjoy shoving grotesque amounts of toilet paper into toilet bowls.

Exactly

Every bathroom should have pissoirs and free condoms.

Is this going to be how Hillary gets in office? Increasing the debt in America by providing a global tampon supply?

God bless this post

>It's like if we told men to either bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting.

Except women do those things, too.

And women have personal preferences for those kinds of things. Cheap-ass no-name-brand restroom TP literally blows. Do you think any woman would be honestly happy shoving a made-in-China rough cotton wad up their snatch?

Also, storing such things in public renders them susceptible to all sorts of tampering. Do you think women would be happy having their tampons tampered with?

Fuck off.

>not fucking her on the countertop