What happened to him?

What happened to him?

vape nation was his magnum opus and after that he's just some boring jew that ran out of ideas

lol look at this dumb youtuber
lol check out my famous friends
fuck youtube

He went to shit as soon as he started doing collabs with other meme youtubers

Now he's just a normie blogger/internet morality policeman

It's a shame, because a lot of his early stuff was genuinely good

I'm neither here nor there on Post Malone, but why does he hang out with this guy?

does he make anything other than "youtube is dead" videos?

ran out of material so hes ripping off sam hyde

This guy and/or girl gets it.

He was always shit, don't know why normies like him so much.

I don't get why he takes the moral high ground & act likes hes the good sensible guy of youtube, then appears in a ricegum roast video

Hes just inconsistent

Other than throwing Felix under the bus, I've got nothing against him.

Sure, his content sucks, but online content sucks in general nowadays.

He's better than ever senpai.

>someone
>made
>this

I wonder how long a Lauren Southern thread like this would last
Hmmmm

The funniest thing about vape nation wasn't even him; it was the news anchor who responded to his buffoonery.

Online content has never been better. So many great animation, short film, comedy and documentary channels have popped up the last 2-3 years now that youtube has a big viewerbase and people can make a living on it.

Years ago it was just stupid cat videos and fail compilations.

Money. Now everything he does serves only to protect his income stream of money.

Always boring and faddish, obvious from the start that he had no staying power or real charisma

Only channels I'm excited about are ElectroBoom and ForceProudAir59

ETHAN BRADBURRY

Interesting how he always does these videos on people he claims are scum but as soon as his boy starts talking about guarding the gene pool he goes silent.

What Sup Forums - Television & Film is this from?

>animation
All but ceased as it is no longer financially viable.
>good comedy
Literally where?
>documentaries
Oh boy, 1000 "video essays" on why Star Game of Wonder Pirate Logan is actually genius.

Local news is Sup Forums

Didn't even think it was that good, but yeah what the fuck?
He used to do original content and simultaneously rip on worthless YouTubers, and that's exactly what he started doing. 0 content and just making videos about how other youtubers are talentless

Memery Broadcast (2005-2014)

>more shit just keeps getting added to it every time i see it

it's like some 17 year old is performing an eternal wip on all of the shit he watched last year that he's "over"

Started kissing ass of the fags he ripped apart in his earlier years.
That's where he went wrong

stopped being able to continuously whore off Hugh Mungus, whcih was his only claim to fame