Recite your baseline user

Recite your baseline user

Traps are gay.

Cells.

CELLS

OP is a faggot

Cells interlinked

>"you will never know what it's like to hold the hand of the person you love. interlinked."
>i-interlinked

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO HOLD HANDS WITH A GIRL? CELLS
>CELLS
WHERE DO YOU SPEND 20 HOURS A DAY? IS IT YOUR ROOM OR A CELL, CELLS INTERLINKED
>INTERLINKED
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE DEEP INSIDE A WOMAN YOU LOVE AND KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO FEEL HER LOVE, INTERLINKED
>INTERLINKED
YOU WILL NEVER AVE YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR HEART INTERLINKED
>INTERLINKED

Interlinked

This new meme is interlinked
interlinked

CELLS INTERLINKED
CELLS INTERLINKED
CELLS INTERLINKED

Way off baseline user.

>tfw don't understand what the purpose of this test was

seen the film, but what does "cells" and "interlinked" mean anyway?

This but unironically

So he doesnt gain human emotions like sympathy or disire. As well as disobey his job as a blade runner

It's from the book he's reading

SAVAGE

If he hesitates in his responses hes thinking too hard about what was said before cells or interlinked, they intentionally goad him to make him emotional

SKINJOB

the term BASELINE should clue you in you fucking retard

DREADFULLY

Joi is best girl CELLS
CELLS

>avoids eye contact

From a poem of a book shown in the movie.

Everything I loved was lost
But no aorta could report regret.
A sun of rubber was convulsed and set;
And blood-black nothingness began to spin
A system of cells interlinked within
Cells interlinked within cells interlinked
Within one stem. And dreadfully distinct
Against the dark, a tall white fountain played.

You have loved but have never been in love
>CELLS
All colors make you happy
>INTERLINKED
Even grey?
>CELLS INTERLINKED
5 minutes in the sand or starring at the stars?
>INTERLINKED
>INTERLINKED
Is the lost man happy?
>CELLS INTERLINKED
>CELLS INTERLINKED
>CELLS INTERLINKED
Does God die young?
>CELLS
Man who sold the world?
>CELLS
Do we ever lose control?
>INTERLINKED

Interlink, Interlink, Interlink

you meant this book? shit I'm not gonna read a fucking book to understand what two words mean. I assume "cells" means human reaction, and "interlinked" means machine reaction. Anyway, pretentious boring shit as the film itself.
what does it even mean? fucking shit.

Pale Fire has been my favorite book for almost 5 years now. I almost instantly recognized the line and then popped off when the actual book showed up.

Look at this faggot. He doesn't read! What a fucking ape!
It's a metafiction book about an identity crisis written by the man who wrote Lolita. It's one of the greatest books of all time. If you read Pale Fire and get nothing from the text, you are confirmed subhuman.

YOU LIKE REAL GIRLS AND NOT 2D WAIFUS, INTERLINKED

>.....i-interlinked

YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR BASELINE.

Okay, ...here is a quick primer.

The book is Pale Fire by Nabokov.

The idea is that a poet writes 999 lines of a 1000 line poem, then is murdered by a man.

After the 999 line poem, there is a commentary, that slowly reveals the story of King Charles, the king of Zembla, a area now in the soviet union.

Then the reader realizes that the writer who commenting on the poem is really King Charles (and the poet was killed by mistake as it was his next door neighbor) or that he really was crazy and it all made up. and he not special

yeah yeah yeah you fucking nerds with your 10 dollar words, but still that doesn't answer my original question: what do "cells" and "interlinked" mean?

Nothing
It's just a line from the book.

for christs sake dude they don't really have to mean anything.

>le skinjob this, skinjob that
>le racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
In the original movie, the only people that cared about replicants and thought negatively of them were workers in the police department.
and even then it was a quiet, behind-the-scenes "racism" that was artfully executed to build up the world

Why are they trying to mobilize us over fictional prejudice, user?

CELLS

CELS INTERLINKED

so just like this film, in the end it doesn't even matter, at all. Villeneuve is such a hack.

This pepe would be much better with a bit of poo-poo on the finger.

INTERLINKED.

It means whatever you want it to mean. You know? Like with any book that anyone reads? I'm not even ganna bother you with my interpretation of Pale Fire or specific passages or veses I enjoy because you will literally just make some retard post how I am wrong and that books suck. Inb4 "hurrdurrr you wont spoonfed me because you don't have anything clever to say to make me want to read" I couldn't care less if you decide to be an illiterate ape for the rest of your days

it wasn't as bad as i expected desu but yeah those elements scream of michael green and not hampton fancher

They don't mean much outside of the test.

The test is to test emotional response.

Basicly it stuff like "Repeat Cells"

"What are you nigger, Cells"
and it to test the reponse to the word to focus on how quickly they repeat cells and to test their emotional state.

They use the words from the poem since it "punches" nicely

It's from a poem in the Nabokov novel Pale Fire.

You dumb nigger, did you NOT see Blackout 2022? People fucking HATE replicants. For fuck sake, they crashed all of civil society for two goddamn weeks with just a single low level EMP because "muh slavery" even though they're bio-mechanical robots with zero free will.

A skinjob Blade Runner is the worst of the worst. He's literally forced to hunt his own kind while contemplating the reality of his own existence.

t. brainlet nigger

yet you cared enough to reply, guess who's winning now, nerd?

Jfc you're a retard. It probably means something different in the book or has multiple meanings

But in the 2049 it's literally "Cells Interlinked" do you know what that means? You know how cells make up everything? And interlinking cells makes larger things made up of millions of cells? Or that those organisms made of cells are interlinking with eachother as in connecting with their sex parts. Holding somone's hand is >CELLS INTERLINKED
everything humans do with eachother is >CELLS INTERLINKED

>t. brainlet nigger
I don't understand. You sound too sincere - Do you know what t. means?
Are you pulling context from a derivative anime, produced decades after the movie, that nobody's ever heard of, as evidence that this movie isn't a loud fart compared to the original?

first sense i've heard all day
thank you

And you're retarded enough to reply again. You're retarded enough to come into a thread about a movie you don't even want to understand so you can get "heat" and win

Congrats. You won. Here is your 40 keks. Now get off the internet because you won it. No need to defend your title, some other retard will champion you.

>people are this retarded
>you share a board with these plebs

Let me guess, you're American?