Nordic Union when?

Germany might get rid of the rapefugees again.

Currently Germany is at 476k asylum applications in 2015 and 570k asylum applications this year, but only 350k granted ... considering Sweden has like 1 million of the rapefugees, we are all cucked alike and should move in together... plus get all the ex-German soil in the East and deport every Slav to Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8AMmnW0UEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build that wall!

We need a wall around Sweden, as well

>Germany
>Sweden

The fuck would we wanna be walled in with niggers for?

>Germany and Sweden
Nej.

it must really suck to be between Germany and Sweden

>The fuck would we wanna be walled in with niggers for?

You get enough negroes yourself, Norsk.

> nordic

The gene pool is already ruined

Norway, Denmark, Finland and Estonia maybe.
Germany and Sweden are too far gone sadly

I support this, no more Polish scums.

Leave Finland out of your cuck-union. We can go with baltics and poles as they have no sandnigs nor cultural marxists.

>Wall
>Forgets Kaliningrad
>Diversity freely walking in

Remind me again why anglos aren't nordic...

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!!!

>>Forgets Kaliningrad
Our turf.

Because Anglos are strong. For example they created your country. Germanics are weak and gays and ugly.

You realize that if an application was declined, nothing happens and they are still receiving gibs and housing and healthcare until they were deported, which rarely ever happens?

t. German on Holiday

All of Germany is literally Austrian clay.

No exceptions.

Fixed the map for you.

>anything below denmark
>nordic
haha ur a funny guy

>estonia
>nordic
REEEEEEEEEE

You'd wall us out? We're the ones who actually DO build walls, you know... You need us.

>excludes the UK.
>includes Poland, kallingrad, Latvia and Lithuania

>one year
I don't even want to know how far your cuckolding actually goes

I don't want to, you can keep that

Instead Alpin-Union when?

Wir, die Bayern, Südtirol und die Schweizer wenns wollen, was ich bezweifel

You need to get Poles and Lithuanians under control before anything like that can happen.

Is this wall to keep the immigrants from leaving to the parts of Europe with less immigrants?

God damnit NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!

YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT NOT OUR FISH! IT'S ALL RIGGED TO BLOW FOREVER!

But please build that wall!!

FISKEN VÅR
I
S
K
U
R

O
K
K
A
R

You also miss our people on the orkneys and hjaltland there. TBQH England is a part of this too. Make jarðvik borg and jarðvikskir great again! Trade shit, vistiting etc ok.

BUT NO FISH KIKING. We go to war over this,w e don't care if we die, cuz it's our fisk

> annex kaliningrad
You do remember what happened to you last time you tried to do it, right?

Fixed

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SAUSAGECUNTS PROPOSING UNIONS AND ALLIANCES?

One day I'm going on vacation to norway and then I'm going eat all of your fish

Wet dreams about fourth reich

We have like 20k of them

what about australia and romania?

its better than being italy

>> annex kaliningrad
>You do remember what happened to you last time you tried to do it, right?

Königsberg was German soil until early 1945... and had been for hundreds of years. There is no "last time".

Explains why the Franks created France

Alpenrepublik can't happen soon enough. Kek wills it.

Germany is way to large and strong to be in a smaller union; they would dominate the union like they have done with EU.
I don't think it is intentionally, it is just a matter of strength. The german Kansler are defacto leader of the EU and a Nordic union would be the same - only worse.

I fail to see why any of the Nordic countries would want to transfer a part of their autonomy to Berlin.

yo, you guys want Bayern?
we pay good price

Well, rephrased: you do remember what happened last time you fucked with us slavs, right?

this is applications though

Norse reunifaction when?
map missing Greenland,Svalbard and OUR FISK there which Sweden II has taken as theirs....

>we pay good price
Why would you pay us for taking Bayern?

Perfect. I like it, but will germoney recover?

>Germany
>Nordic
heh

pop

I hate they limit these always to half of our shit...

Deal!

what does this mean

How about this?

Meh, at least we get rid of many of our niggers. They are between the hammer and the anvil

Ich kann dir garantieren dass Hofer voll dafür wäre wenn sich die Möglichkeit ergibt, und mit einer kleinen Kampagne für so eine Union wäre das Volk auch dafür

Ihr müsst halt noch irgendwie die Unabhängigkeit durchpeitschen

quantum eastern european
>considers themselves slav and rus at the same time
>is neither on subatomic level
>is actually a gypsy

>Germany is way to large and strong to be in a smaller union; they would dominate the union like they have done with EU.
Just split Germany in Bavaria, Baden-Würtemberg, Hessen, NRW, Niedersachsen and East German turf and we are fine. Equal countries for equal opportunity.

>nordic
>adding germans
>adding poles
>adding motherfucking russia

That would include Kaliningrad..

For the last fucking time you German fuck
We won't stand for you being in any union with us, you have brought enough trouble with the EU

Build a wall around yourself instead.

t. ahmed

>56
>White

well they are, northern part of Germany is actually danish clay and blood. You can see this on the dna dist.

We also called the germs the southmen, the thing was they got christened and into this r*me civilization building shit. Away from their old way of the free farmer.

Slesvig holsten...
Many of the names you see even south of here, they are not german, they are Danish. I can read tons of em and tell which is which and it prolly be about 90% acu. Dan can tell you more.

This is his history

I for one would not oppose modern Germany walling themselves off.

yeah that's when I guess you were out fickificki and making your son Ivan there. for once.

> says sw*de
> says to a belarusian

no such thing as danes, they are just delusional swedes since the end of the viking age

#notallsw*des

Hands off shetland motherfuckers.
I would willingly build the wall and keep your cucked countries inside.
Iceland youre welcome to join them but I'd advise against it.

Flanders would love to be a part of this.

i want switzerland and hungary in this

Give it some time. I think if there would be a referendum for independance most Bavarian would support it and with the direction everything is going right now it isn't even that unlikely that a referendum like that could be proposed.

Something like this will probably happen if the EU implodes. The Latins and the Germanics/Northerners will fight over the remains.

okay then
Blue is the goths
pink you know real goths before rome and those who returned
I dunno why you and dan are given the same color here it's confusing as hell. Actually hard to tell skåne n shieet and also there in england and valland/normandie... wuz all

Nah confusing maps I try to find some full ones.

The red will be we ficki and shit and lived too... a bit confusing regarding northumberland.... need to find which year n shieeets. fairly acurate but yeah you and dan is mapped as the same for some odd reason

As much as i would like a union with Switzerland they will most likely just remain neutral

Can't you just take control for a few years until we snap out of the psychosis?

How exactly did you do that? Haven't seen any news about that.

meanwhile

Faroe islands? Stop killing whales you savages.

nah we share blood, but they are of Skjold, you of Frey and we of Sæming. You had your tongue when we parted, we shared with Dan til the 1200ish. He was still Dan and we were still Nor.

There shall always be three kings

But you were at the heart of it all, not denying that.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8AMmnW0UEQ

They want to go north. Many are sent back but they keep trying anyway since there isn't much for them here

Fuck off sandnigger shill, we don't want your fucking shitskins

fixed it

actually denmark and sweden were more similar, and swedish is more similar to norse

No mongols in our union thx

YES MY NORDIC BROTHERS. LET US UNITE AGAINST THE KEKS

replace northern ireland with belgium

>Fuck off sandnigger shill, we don't want your fucking shitskins
You want to deport this?

shoo shoo

Yes, you have shown us the way out. Now we just have to follow in your footsteps.

Sad when the only reason my country joined the EU was because the UK did. Now our biggest export is Germany. Not much to do unless Germany SOMEHOW gets brokendown from the inside

Probably BMWW shills, probably merkel voters, probably liberals, need I say more?

Made a better one

>Can't you just take control for a few years until we snap out of the psychosis?

lit kekked. yes Sven, we want you back on your feet so we can rip on you again. Damn that runty son of yours...

Kids will be kids but my damn! Anyways fuck man, you fucking need it, full desubversion.

But... it must come from within... if we all are honest with our self.

Sigh our grandson over there the hamburger, he won't us even into the makings of nukes... we were the first ones who got this stuff after the manhattan shits, I don't remember all story here. But we ofc got the mats n shiiiets, we actually research a lot and sell crap to fuckushima that go to hell...... fucking I know people who made this sh it ughsdfkjghsdkfogklshdfg

>grandson, let use make just a couple of them will yah?
they always knew we would just nuke you, malmö boom.

jesus fucking white christ.. shitposting to hard.. need the foods and get eyes from tv..

BUT DON'T YOU INTO OUR FISH ANY OF YOU! God damnit europe always trying to kike our norsies fiskur.... Lit been fighting with Ivan over prolly soon 80 years of a small patch of.... water....

ANGLO SAXONS
SAXONS
THEY ARE LITERALLY A GERMANIC TRIBE YOU FUCKING FROG

thats pretty good

Hillihonka at least nuke Sweden first, they have enough sandniggers to invade your damn country

Whats the wall for to keep all the refugees contained in the Nordic areas where the over ran?

Good shit.
I'm assuming this is after we've cleansed Sweden of filthy shitskins, Finland aswell, I've heard you also have got some mud under your boots.

What about us, senpai?