ITT: Post your favorite redesigns

Canon or otherwise, post your personal favorites.

>Pic related
A lot of people hate this one, but I prefer it out of every Wonder Woman design I've seen.

I actually liked that design too.

Can't go wrong with the finger stripes.

I like that costume but I don't think it fits Diana's character. Feels more like something a Wonder Girl would wear.

Gotta love Simone Bianchi.

>Natural progression of the BoP design, her most "superhero" outfit
>Black and red color scheme
>Flawless mix of biker girl (jacket + gloves) and wuxia style (dat vest + dem tassels)
>According to concept art, she's not wearing any sleeves under the jacket
10/10, slav design at its finest.

This, it's a nice costume but I always prefer Wonder Woman looking more like a warrior, rebirth design is among my favourites for her

Skirt, knee high boots and cape are godlike WW designs.
skirt >>>>> bathing suit.

I still think Tim should get a new mantle, but this is the best Red Robin costume

I just really like the open mask

What you posted is not what a warrior looks like

Good thing you're the only one

What if she just fully dressed like a Greek Hoplite? With occasional helm for Serious Battles?

It's like a weird cross between Dr Midnite and Hawkman

Super Men

Flash

Super Women

The Parker Family (-Mary)

The two toned suit does not work

Hawkman

Posted literally every time but it's quality

Looks like Action's design. looks gud. Especially when the alternative is purple, bloated man

Not wild about the Thundercats tier logo on his chest, more so on the arms. In fact any Hawkman good design needs to have muscle showing, so ditch the sleeves too. Cowl is nice though. It should fall between Stargate and Conan the Barbarian

Always thought it should be more red, maybe a red cowl and cape.

Its actually from our local drawthread, and it was inspired by the Action design. Wouldnt mind seeing more of it in other incarnations