Apathy is the true red-pill

Is being apathetic to everything the ultimate red-pill? Since life is meaningless and everything is irrelevant should we become soulless monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

minddisorders.com/A-Br/Apathy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death is the real redpill.
There is NO sense in you breathing right now.

Being apathetic is one part of it, yes.
But weaponizing your empathy is the other.

Humans are empathic creatures.

If you feel no inherent empathy, you're probably suffering from some mental deficiencies and is top material to create some serial child-rapist.

How does one weaponise one's empathy?

No faggot, it's called being a cuck.
Get a spine and feel the rage of the redpill.

Suicide is the redpill. Period. We are all bluepilled at least a little bit by deluding ourselves on a daily basis in order to continue living.

Whats the point in becoming a soulless monster?

If everything is equally meaningless, why not be a good person regardless? Its not like you gain anything with being a sack of shit.

what your looking for is Taoism, not apathy.

you are such a fucking cuck lmao

Death is a poor substitute for life

>monster
>cuck

pick one

Wew lad ok. Emotion is a weakness.

what if your empathy is dead?

Idunno dude, redpilled or not, my only purpise is to make myself and a few others happy

I have the capability for it, but I 'turn it off'.

No, this is the ultimate bluepill idiot.

Agency is the ultimate redpill

Everybody here cares about terror attacks, horror stories and tragedies, etc. It's all irrelevant and meaningless. This shit happens every day and getting emotional about it is weak.

But whats the point of turning it off?

Life is pointless, why do you put some fake restrictions on your emotions that way? It sounds like nothing more than feeble retreat of the true meaninglessness of existence.

Being mentally ill isn't an aspiration

How is it a mental illness?

Its like being so scared by the lack of purpose that you start to intentionally act like a robot. Kind of like a quizling to free will: So scared of your actual value that you pretend to never have any.

You are a weakling convincing yourself you are strong by emulating slaves.

minddisorders.com/A-Br/Apathy.html

While it may not be in itself, as per usual somantic connotations, it is generally related to underlying mental disorders.

Well it depends. I'm not depressed or anxious or anything. Mentally ill people are biologically wired to think/act certain ways. I don't think I'm mentally ill, I just came to a realization.

I dont think you are mentally ill, just an idiot with his first glimpse gotten of his own insignificance and now things he somehow knows the answer to everything is to wear black mascara under his eyes.

You are a retard.

if you knock the a off apathetic i figure you get the real title for this thread.

creation is the ultimate red pill through creation

performing your duties without attachment to the results is real redpill.

>repeating digits confirm

life is a poor substitute for being born.

then you become one of ((()))

To seek a meaningless death is a meaningless life.

Apathy is not the answer, it is the slow demise that leaves nothing in its wake. Find a purpose, live it, fight death, for that is the ultimate life.

Nihilism isn't an answer, it's a faulty excuse.

Poetry is a poor substitute for philosophy.

Apathy would be more a depression signal. I understand it however, I don't know what to do, I find life pointless, if I think straight and objectively, I should kill myself

This.
The red pill is a wake up, a call to arms.

>Soulless monster
>Red-pilled
Pick one

apathy is death
t. Star Wars meme

my penis is a poor substitute for me penis

you are mistaking apathy for empathy

Why say more than you must?

These days being "chill" or apathetic is the cool thing to be. The more laid back and passive you are of what's going on in your surroundings the better.

yet it's also a cool thing to be an e-activist, showing how much of a caring person you are by helping little nigglets dying of hunger in africa with a like on facebook, getting butthurt at the most insignificant things, etc...