Bring me up to speed anons

I haven't been on Sup Forums in the past month, the fuck is going on, did you guys actually summon kek?

I remember hearing that P.E.P.E - Shadilay was removed numerous times off of youtube because it contained lyrics which seemed to correlate with Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrog.faith/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQNcnim1HY
youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I haven't been on Sup Forums in the past month
>he fuck is going on

Loads of autistic faggots is spamming the board with a shitty meme.
I hope Hitler V2 becomes a moderator on the board and sentence them all to work in the coal-mines until death

Don't you have a bull to prep Peer?

Shadelay, friend.
meme magic is real.
Praise KEK

Is the first symbol supposed to be DNA?

What about those mysterious bills, the uh, badselfeater thing?

Does that corelate with the whole PEPE ordeal, or are the HAPPENING fags acting up again.

Don't be mad, it'll be all over soon.

pepethefrog.faith/

hillary almost dying in 9/11
trump leading
black support basically multiplied by 20 (from 1% lol)
and more emails with some hidden gems

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQNcnim1HY

That just looks like a bookbag. I don't see any coalescence to it looking like pepe, unless that's more-so a sign of things to come.

That link doesn't take me to anywhere, might be dead buddy.

Burn heretic!

No.
From right to left we have:
User
Computer
The internet/meme magic

Anyone translate the song?

Some say it represents the meme magics KEK composes in front of his computer. It might have something to do with the incoming 88888888 too. We might have awakened an ancient god. The druid has more on this: youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg

A lot of smart people are thinking it might be Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

The pressures of Chaffetz and Gowdy begin to wear on Hillary's mind.

Then the pressure of the debates with based Donald -

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Thanks for filling me in anons.

Jesus fuck, it's like the world's slowly collapsing for our eyes.

SHADILAY = SHIL DAY

Seriously this is fucked up, I bookmark that song for listening while browsing cause it's actually a pretty good song and they fucking take it down for no reason. A SONG FROM 1986 and they just remove it cause they want to take away our meme magic or something.

SHALIDAY = ASH AL YID

The powers that be worship satan, thus Pepe bringing the lord of light is serious business to this scum bags. Hillary, had to openly declare war on a cartoon frog, she had no choice. Now she went missing since she has declared war, and is presumed dead. The media is planning to keep her in the race by splicing together old interviews to answer telephone questions.