So I found out from my younger siblings that are still in school the things they're learning

So I found out from my younger siblings that are still in school the things they're learning.

>Civil War was just slavery. No nuance about State's Rights.
>Fidel Castro is super great dictator who improved literacy rate.
>Learning about some buttfuck nobody I can't even find on Google who's name is Moe-Teese? My little brother can't spell but they decided Moe-Teese is a more important than Leonardo Da Vinci, so I'm pretty sure he's gotta be some homosexual or other degenerate that the school system is trying to shove down our throats.

Red pill me on all this, goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Old Scratch/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!O0mtPRwVByL/
archive.loveisover.me/_/search/username/kroni/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about History
Worthless.

Take him hunting and tell him how Bauhaus completely ruined architecture in the 20th century.

Sounds par for the course for an american public school.

Tell me you aren't referring to Henri Matisse

The civil war was about the states rights to own slaves tho. I'm from the south and desu you can't get Around this fact.

Who is that semen demon?

history class in k-12 has always been shit, OP

matisse maybe?

I could see a kid getting that name wrong and telling OP something different.

>tripfag being so stupid he disregards history

I'm glad I was in private school. All of my history teachers were pretty red pilled.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Leonardo Da Vinci was a homosexual deviant though.

Probably depends on a state's curriculum.

8th graders that i teach end up learning less about the state's rights angle, but instead learn a lot about the divisiveness of politicians of the era such as Polk, who did their damnedest to avoid compromises.

But then, Polk is a controversial figure in Texas history, since he spearheaded our Annexation efforts by sabotaging our talks with Mexico.

>18 results for tripcode
>1325 results for name (Old Scratch)

What's the game here?

I have a professor who says the anti-Federalist movement only really cared about keeping slavery.

The guy also says there's absolutely no legal argument to made against abortion rights whatsoever ("don't even try it, it's not possible"). I'd say something but I need an A.

fuck off

And the north created the issue specifically to cripple the southern states, who were the rochest regions in the country at the time. It was a measure to consolidate federal power

Wut?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Old Scratch/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!O0mtPRwVByL/

Compare the numbers.

My oh my, aren't you such a sweety little stalker.

People forgetting their trips is a common trend I'll have you know.

Post as the other tripcode, then. You posted as !!yqDNv4zZHQp earlier today.

I fail to see what you're implying.

Are you suggesting I'm not the person my name suggests?
One would think I wouldn't waste my time attempting to impersonate someone who's hardly known to begin with.

I just want to know why you claim to post as two different tripcodes. Just post as !!yqDNv4zZHQp and I'll stop bugging you.

>two
If you've dug deeper you would realize the name is associated with a multitude of trips not just """""""""2""""""""""""".

And sorry to disappoint but that I cannot do, one for the powers that be do not allow me to and 2 I do not keep track of trips.

That's what happens when you live in a liberal state

>the powers that be do not allow me to
Huh?

>I do not keep track of trips.
Then why do you post with a tripcode?

Was Da Vinci not gay though? Didn't he get reprimanded multiple times for being a fanny bandit?

>text explaining the joke

The fucking nuance was that the debate of states right was about a states ability to unilaterally institute slavery or not.

>Fidel Castro is super great dictator who improved literacy rate.

I don't know about great dictator and you didn't articulate yourself, but he did objectively raise literacy. Which is not really saying much, but it is true.

>Learning about some buttfuck nobody I can't even find on Google who's name is Moe-Teese? My little brother can't spell but they decided Moe-Teese is a more important than Leonardo Da Vinci, so I'm pretty sure he's gotta be some homosexual or other degenerate that the school system is trying to shove down our throats.

This is fucking stupid, I have no idea what you are talking about. Also, Leonardo Da Vinci, like anybody else is only as important as his efforts have been applied. So it's retarded to say shit like "more important" without framing the context.

Anyways you're both probably a couple of idiots and hopefully your parents house is a hotspot for radon, and you both get rendred sterile. Not that it actually matters in your case.

An old habit you can say.

And since you're so stupid I'll just say it to you straight up, when mods ban you they ban the trip making it unusable from there on out.
Its quite a hassle I must say.

GFriend's Eunha

During my last year of high school (I'm 19 so it was not so long ago) in my german class; we stutied about Multiculturalism in Germany and how wonderful it is.

When I asked "what about the german culture?" my teacher (who is german) answered "German culture is multiculturalism :) "

studied*

What is this degeneracy

Another cloned K-pop idol from lower Korea.

>My little brother can't spell
>Implying your younger siblings aren't just dumb and don't remember anything from class.

>American school saying ANYTHING positive about Castro
Guess how I know you're lying

>they decided Moe-Teese is a more important than Leonardo Da Vinci, so I'm pretty sure he's gotta be some homosexual or other degenerate that the school system is trying to shove down our throats.

Da Vinci was gay though.

Who the fuck is "Moe-Teese"? You sure you're not just as illiterate as your brother?

Jesus, that is a hell of a mispronunciation if so.

Fuckin' Americans are a blight.

>tripfags
>humans
filter hide report

archive.loveisover.me/_/search/username/kroni/

>brother just started going to a state college
>it's black lives matters week
>book he's reading in class is about a nigger that robbed somebody at gunpoint and how he dindu nuffin and how prison and the justice system is rayciss
>my brother believes all this shit

>he's taking a civics course
>female teacher has the class watch the entire matrix movie in class and uses the blue pill and red pill thing to explain Plato and Aristotle
>she's saying the blue pill/Plato is good

JUST

And the mason Dixon line, the ability to override state laws at the federal level, the ability to restrict what laws a territory can have before it applies for statehood, and plenty of other issues.

On top of that, the war was a stupid power grab by the north anyway since Liberia had been created for the sole purpose of starting a freed man state and "sending them back to Africa". If the bleeding heart liberals had been able to wait another 5-10 years, the slavery problem would have solved itself. But northern states just had to try to impose legally enforced morality too early thanks to propaganda pieces like uncle Tom's cabin (of which the only similar instances in realty were caused by ruthless northern businessmen).

It was a states rights issue that used slavery as a scape goat, just like Obama is using immigration as a scape goat today.

Remember, the emancipation proclamation didn't happen until a year and a half into the conflict, and Grant committed total war against his own countrymen which sent the entire region into a depression for a century.

>female teacher has the class watch the entire matrix movie in class and uses the blue pill and red pill thing to explain Plato and Aristotle
>she's saying the blue pill/Plato is good
Used to frequent a forum that used this argument all the time, years ago. Eventually gave up trying to talk sense into them like a rational person, and just left. The brainwashing was just so fucking strong, and the few people there who ever spoke up about it got beat into submission, regardless of how much the few defended them.

I'm not saying shit the place up, because it's honestly a zero sum game, but it was the bay12 forums for anyone who cares to take a crack at it.

Oh, there was also a tranny defense lawyer, but he/she whatever was mostly cool. Didn't shove it's shit into everyone's faces irl.

>people unironically send their children to public schools

This is probably all false and just stated here to rustle up some jimmies,
Source: am still in school