First Battlefield 1, now a new and improved Mafia 3. What game are they going racemix next?

First Battlefield 1, now a new and improved Mafia 3. What game are they going racemix next?

I'm okay with Mafia 3 because the Haitian mob was actually a thing and the whole story takes play in New Orleans during the MLK period

NBA 2K17

unless mafia 3 is all about bix nood muh raycisum, i don't think it will be as blue pilled as Sup Forums is anticipating

Mafia 1 and 2 were pretty red pilled

I don't care if a game has niggers, as long as it's historically accurate. This game has a chance to not be a complete bluepill, so it gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

You mean include some white players for once?

> a game about nigs shooting cops

If you commit a crime and someone calls the cops you will be described just as a "negro male" which makes me laugh because ever other NPC is black

This. Might also get some JFK shit since it's based on New Orleans.

It actually does look quite interesting, and might be Dead Presidents: The Movie from what it seems.

I'm okay with this, because honestly, Mafia II was a bit disappointing.

I make sure my teams are all-white.

i know
looking at some early gameplays for mafia 3 my main problem is it looking like absolute shit, mafia 2 had a better atmosphere even with worse graphics

>turn a franchise about white italians in the mafia doing mafia shit into a din du nuffin who spends all game killing white people
>implying this isnt a sjw power fantasy

>Eye-talians
>White

Mafia 2 was disappointing more on a gameplay prospective, the story was an homage to the godfather and it had it's moments I thought

Mafia series has been pretty realist up to now. You know there were black people back then in New Orleans so it's only logical they will appear in the game.

I like the "swamp city south" vibe that it gives off, like True Blood which was True Blood's only redeeming factor by the end of the series

BF1 is gross, I DO NOT care for what color I play as, but historical accuracy, and they fucked up hard, also FRENCH AS SOLD DLC.

Mafia III is perfectly fine, if you get mad over this, or shit like The Sims now letting any gender wear whatever or look however, you are being petty as fuck.

>Muh blue line
kys, no proud white man should bow down to the governments authority and take its cock like a bitch.

The Irish mob, Hatian mob, and Italian mob (Vito) all play a key role too

>divide and conquer the white race
nice try scholomo

I was about to say. This is nothing more than banjo lip niggers killing spaghetti niggers.

Nice try sasquatch
>Canadians
>Human

The gameplay looks really bad anyway and the setting was chosen by the studio for SJW reasons. This game is so progressive they even got Trump as the game's boss.

Grew up with Mafia 1, bought 2 cause nostalgia, and was amazed and dissapointed at the same time
I remember reading somwhere that Rockstar bought/bribed 2K games to make Mafia 2 shorther/linear based game instead of free roam sanbox GTA style game (which would be basicly 50's gta, making rockstar lose money)
When i heard this bullshit, that a bix nood dindu nuffin nigger that's part of nog supremacy crap will be the main character, i immediately decided to not play this. Sad considering this is a respectable franchise, (and personaly i love V8 cars of that period)
Here's to hoping it will be modable on PC, then make the main character white like CJ in SA kek

so? Trump is cooler as a super villain

he's better as protagonist

>Irish mob
>Haitian mob
But nooo, they had to pick niggers cause slavery n shiet
Fuck this obvious SJW piece of shit
It's not even swecucks this time, it's Czech republic man what the hell

Watch dogs 2... Aswell......

What do they mean by this?

HE WUZ A GOOD FELLA. HE DINDU NUFFIN

Actually we knew about Mafia 3 long before BF1.

They were made by Czechs, mafia 3 is made by calicucks

If you buy and play a game as a nigger, than you are the Jew's are playing YOU as the nigger-KEK you are.

Seriously, the more niggers and race-mixing females are around the more they open up their legs for that shit.

Low IQ monkies were never meant to be idolized like Hercules, King Arthur, Thor, Three Musketeers,--you want a slave, we got mother fucking Spartacus.

Non-whites have no solutions for whites other than to man-up and take control--BLM is just a bunch of black bitches whining about whites not being BOSS enough.

Same devs, moved studio