We love capitalism thread, Trump edition

>Ford Moving All Small-Car Production to Mexico From U.S.

foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/09/14/ford-moving-all-small-car-production-to-mexico-from-u-s-ceo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/articles/the-2015-american-made-index-1420680649381/
wolfstreet.com/2016/09/09/dell-emc-lay-off-2000-3000-u-s-workers-after-requesting-5000-h1b-visas-green-cards-to-import-foreign-workers/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/obama-admits-10000-syrian-refugees-ahead-schedule-may-put-them-work-detroit
money.cnn.com/2016/03/29/news/economy/us-manufacturing-jobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy toyota
Most American vehicle manufacturer atm..

Not sure if Ford is trying to help Trump get elected, or genuinely retarded.

Good thing I'm loyal to Honda, built and assembled in the USA.

They almost have to move all of their small car manufacturing to Mexico in order to be able to sell a small car that is still profitable.

They could probably move their manufacturing to Alabama or Mississippi and achieve the same thing.

Kia and Hyundai make their cares in Alabama

That's why I let my Ford go at the end of my lease and bought a Honda. Built in my home state of Ohio, not to mention can easily hit 200k miles.

“Our dishonest politicians and the special interests that control them are laughing in the face of all American citizens,” Trump said in a statement on the day of the presidential primary in Wisconsin — a rust-belt state that, like Michigan, has lost manufacturing jobs. “These ridiculous, job-crushing transactions will not happen when I am president.”

This.

build cars in the south. Where they will get non union labor, tax breaks, and cheap land.

They assume Hillary will win and are planning accordingly

OP you are using the WRONG TERM.

It is not capitalism that is practiced in the United States. That has been dead for a (to be debated) number of years.

Know this user: What is practiced now in the United States of America is called Corporatism. That is why Ford is going to Mexico.

It is marked by the death of small business, the establishment of fiat money backed by nothing, the War on Cash, and "free" trade agreements.

You must be careful to use the correct terms to properly define problems you are discussing.

Government regulation on the industry in the U.S makes it impossible for them to manufacture cars at a profit.

Move manufacturing to country that is more economically free.

rinse:repeat

>Mexican intellectuals

Was considering getting an F-150. Not anymore.

Also Ford wants to reduce their costs by placing production closer to their parts suppliers. What is so hard to figure about that?

The Koreans make a profit manufacturing in the U.S.

? are you retarded. Toyota builds a ton in US.
cars.com/articles/the-2015-american-made-index-1420680649381/

Lol..ironically. Toyota also has a factory where I live, and has employed two genenrations of my family(Greek migrants). My father worked there for 30 years as a panel beater, his income his income is around 80 grand. Now theyre closing down :(

ford made cars for the nazi in the past why they dont support trump

>Government regulation
aka the minimum wage

Cool, I'll play.
Dell fired 2000 employees after filling for 3000 h1b visas.
wolfstreet.com/2016/09/09/dell-emc-lay-off-2000-3000-u-s-workers-after-requesting-5000-h1b-visas-green-cards-to-import-foreign-workers/

Obama to let in thousands of refugees.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/obama-admits-10000-syrian-refugees-ahead-schedule-may-put-them-work-detroit

Manufacturing jobs continue to decline in US.
money.cnn.com/2016/03/29/news/economy/us-manufacturing-jobs/

Basically, we are shipping people into this country by the thousands, and exporting jobs by the thousands.

Expect the US to be a 3rd world country in fifty years.

It almost looks like they are trying to destroy the economy... really makes me (((think)))

Moi? Not so. Moi based American.

user: we reeeeeeeeeeed the same stuff.

Do you think ZH has been co-opted by the Feds? Things have been different since the Tyler's (were forced?) to change the format. I'm beginning to think they are part of the NSA AI psyop. Always on the lookout.

Apologizes for thread hijack.

Glad I bought German last time. Americans should buy Toyota, Honda, or KIA as they're actually made in the U.S.