Wow I suddenly have the urge to spend money

Wow I suddenly have the urge to spend money

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the hell even is that thing?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#MayThePorgsBeWithYou

It is the biological rendition of a marketing focus group meeting.

the top of its head makes it look JUST

I hate Disney to death

When I first saw this thread, I couldn't help but feel optimistic. I was hoping that someone out there had genuine insight about this topic and wanted to share it. I guess this board should've been a warning sign, but in my naïve assumption that it’s possible to use this site as a platform for discussion, I was actually looking forward to seeing what you had to say.

However, once I started reading these feelings fled so quickly it was almost as if someone drained them from my body and violently shoved a heroin needle in my arm – except, instead of drugs, the syringe was filled with a cocktail of negative feelings such as anger and disgust, flooding through my entire body. Your tasteless and unoriginal shitpost was so bad that I puked all over my keyboard. I broke into a frenzy of confusion and rage – angrily pounding my fingers on the puke-covered keyboard, my hands now covered in partially digested carrot. I re-read your comment while I tried to form a coherent reply, and a second wave of disgust hit me like a tsunami. My whole vision went black and I seized for about 15 minutes in my computer chair -my body aggressively shaking while a thick, white, frothy foam formed around my mouth. I awoke in a frenzy of cold sweat pouring down my face, and scrambled to find the nearest mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was grey and my lips were blue. I puked a second time at the sight of my own face.

I won’t even address what you wrote, as I’d rather kill myself than revisit the memory of your stain on this board. I literally felt dumber after reading your post, so to be sure I took an IQ test just to see how much damage your post did to me. Guess what, my IQ have dropped by 15 points and I'll never be the same. You really need to think about the things you post, they actually do have consequences. I'd report you, but not even the mods deserve to go through this.

They had a good run, but then (((something))) happened.

So you hate capitalism?
You some kind of communist bastard?

The future, Mr. Rango

I am very thankful Walt Disney died before he could see what his company has become.

But how will this help stop the alt-right?

What did he mean by this?

M A PORG MORTY
PORGY RIIIIIICK

>ratposting in Sup Forums now

I think you guys are overreacting, TLJ could be pretty kino

If you need anymore reason to see the Disney/Marvel/Lucas shills as the brainlet cancer as they are

just look at them defend this thing. Its unbelieveable

>Its for fun!
>It's cute!
>I can't wait to buy the merch!
>sorry its not grimdark enough for you

The lengths these morons will go to defend this corporate trash is depressing.

>not liking a product means you're a communist

So it's some kind of bird? A cat? Was this in Rogue One?

>I don't understand sarcasm

>people who shit on ewoks will defend this because of Lucas hate

It's a combination of a seal and a bird

its the fuckin penguin from the first episode of avatar

>some Imperial ship is chasing after you trying to kill you
>you're trying to survive and not get blown out of space
>this piece of shit is just screaming in your ear in the cockpit for no reason

Why isn't this thing in a fucking cage? I mean I'm sure during a life and death situation it should be in a different room at least than the fucking cockpit

The star wars' fanbase autistic hatred and refusal of any and all cute aliens is pretty autistic

thats what happens when old phaggots who just want money and only know about memes 8 years after they happened say 'i saw this grumpy cat mame on the internet , can we work that into our movie?'

>people still pretending star wars merch whoring started with disney

but that little shit is the co-pilot. Also everyone understands his annoying screaming as language. But you'd need a really high IQ to understand as well.

it's an otter
I don't know why people are so confused
it's just a space otter

I bet they're natural force users
you can't cage them because they'll just use the force to unlock the cage

It obviously isn't based on an otter, because it has wings and no ears. It's a penguin with seal features.

they are in constant denial that their series was always part comedy and had stupid bullshit..

>auuuweeee speeedy

All these images are going to be photoshopped with the PORG face.

I have warned you.

you what

This. They're just carrying the torch that was passed (or rather sold) to them by Lucas.

yes please, thank you

You think Ren will put one up his butt?

The difference is that Lucas made a story that required these characters for world building purposes. This has then been exploited, sure. The latter just were interested in the merchendise to begin with, story or world building? Who gives a crap?!

This may as well be the epitaph of Western Civilization

its a butt

It's a stuffed animal that every kid will want.

do this one too pls

>tattos

looks like a bug that needs to swatted out of existence

>not animated
>no swastika eyes

so this is what charles from mde is up to now

for fucks sake, are you even trying?

CGI characters just can't be cute or lovable. Why didn't they just make puppets?

Happy now!

better

Giv porg pepe

I LOVE THE PORGS

>I’m such a nerd!

I genuinely thought the rest of the most recent trailer looked decent. I want to see it despite the let down of E7. This alone has honestly put me off it though. I feel like even if the rest of the film actually turns out alright, every scene with this thing is going to drag me right out of it.

BUT IS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY I WANNA DIE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wtf i love (((porgs))) now

Porg rule 34 when?

heh, this one is bredd gud

Eh, Made a better one

>page 5

i love the ewoks and porgs

nice

Tell me about the normalfags, why do they like these

ah yes
>ewoks were ((((((required)))))) in order to tell the story
>they were absolutely pivotal
>the entire narrative would have collapsed without the presence of ewoks
>george lucas' immense fortune wasnt almost entirely made from merchandising
>georgie is a creative genius who can do no wrong
>fuck my ass lucas
fuckin top stuff user

I fucking hate millennials. So many 'nerds' who are way too happy to be completely corporate dicksuckers

t. millennial

Are those ears or paws?

>"Ewoks are the key to all this."
Don't doubt Lucas' abilities, goy.

Kill me...

i seriously wan tto kill myself

>*creates the Disney parks as an eternal cash cow for him and his family*
Yeah, I'm sure he'd be outraged.

For fucks sake...

this confirms it, Kojima is an autist

this picture proves what jews have been saying for centuries: goyim are cattle

This is the best porg piece

set the world on fire and let it burn.it will be for the better

Look at this dood

ain't he something?

If they make a real one I am willing to buy one for 20 bucks at my local pet store. Otherwise I'm not interested in buying shit.

Will Porgs surpass Minions in popularity?

Forgot the photo.

On the day of the rope, possession of porg merchandise will be used to identify who needs to die.

>its his job to love porgs
You just made me glad to be a temp custodian.

you fucking retard, this is matt martin he works at lucasfilm and all that porg money is going right back to him

why grow up when you can be young at heart forever?

I suddenly have the urge to get terminal cancer

>why are houses so expensive now?
>I will never be able to afford my own home.