I liked the show, but why was he such a shitty villain? And why did faggot-ass Shades never die, but Wesley did...

I liked the show, but why was he such a shitty villain? And why did faggot-ass Shades never die, but Wesley did? It's not fair

>Every Single White Person Is A Racist: The Series

Couldn't make it past episode two.

wat

The only racists were the prison guards

Shades is such a shit.

Cause shades was smart and never underestimated niggas

I cant really get behind a jumpsuit/fabric power suit. Also this series sort of pisses me off on the simple fact that we may never get the Serpent Society

He was a great villina it's just that the forced and unnecessary connection to Luke's past made it ridiculous. If it was just him mugging without flashbacks or "We were brothers!!" crap it would have been amazing.

>never underestimated niggas

It's like the old saying goes, "Around blacks, Never relax."

It's why I cross the street whenever I see one coming. "KNOCK OUT GAME, MUDDA FUDDA!" Not risking any of that shit.

Most of the villains are black, it's not about white people very much.

>Most of the villains are black, it's not about white people very much.

Very few white people appeared in the show.

But all the ones that did were presented as black-hating racists.

Cottonmouth was shaping up to be a solid villain. Black Mamba and Copperhead sucked with the latter looking totally ridiculous in his super suit. I liked Luke Cage but it was far and away the least good of the Netflix Marvel shows so far. Even Jessica Jones at least had a consistent source of fun with Kilgrave, Luke Cage was just sort of boring after the midpoint.

I got pissed when he escaped Domingo. That was retarded.

>the only cop brutality shown in the show was from a black cop who did it cause his WHITE mentor got killed

just admit you didnt watch it

Silence, weakling

When you open your mouth again, it will be to cry for mercy

you mean kill-HACK she had him in a cage filled with water wired to the mains (electricity) and she kept him there and AND fed him instead of just killing him then and there she decided to try to fix his family issues

I liked Cottonmouth but its hard to get behind another mob boss when just coming off Kingpin. Diamondback dragged down the second half of the season for me

>Black Mamba
>Copperhead

I'm gonna be honest, I don't read Luke Cage comics (but I've been reading CAGE!), so I don't know these villains, but I thought the only villains in the show were Cottonmouth and Diamondback?

Also, when Cottonmouth died, the show definitely felt like it dipped in quality, though his death was an interesting twist imo

Diamondback seemed like he was going to be a bigger mob boss, but he came off as more of a random bigshot with a bone to pick. He mostly did things himself, which is cool, I guess, but it made him come off as having less power than Cottonmouth rather than more, imo. Especially with Shades constantly talking back to him.

Having 2 big villains was a good idea to keep the season from dragging, but dropping Black Fisk for Reverse Punisher was almost as bad as Daredevil's Season 2 dropping Punisher for Elektra

>Especially with Shades constantly talking back to him.

nah shades is just cocky

There was like one white villain, get over it

Im dont think I care enough to sit through another season of Luke Cage. Unless Luke stops acting like such a wet blanket, Im done. Moreover, dont even bother making a second season of Luke Cage or Iron Fist, just combine the 2 into Heroes for Hire. Now that I can get behind.

But it was the black cop that shot Luke.

>dont even bother making a second season of Luke Cage or Iron Fist, just combine the 2 into Heroes for Hire
I agree with this, I hope it happens

He would have been better if they had just been Harlem boys together and not blood related.

That shit added nothing and made Luke lamer because Luke isn't a rough youth that is given power and turns over a new leaf. He's a loser son of a preacher man that pissed off the wrong guy just by being born.

The arc turns from "I can be better than I was and maybe make some money" to Spider-Man (Black) mixed with MoS Superman, which is dull as dishwater.

What was Cage framed for and what's the deal with Reva?