"In October 2001, Tom Cruise met with the families of 9/11 victims...

>"In October 2001, Tom Cruise met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Cruise became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F3G63eondm0?t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can believe this happened

I remember this, can confirm

he was right to do it

how did he get away with it?

9/11 cucks tried to ruse the cruise

That was Keanu you faggot. Cruise doesn't know martial arts, he only knows how to run

go fuck a tranny keanu

Based street signs

Varying reports say it was Black science guy.

> In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

woaah

I find these funny but I suspect they are reddit

you inconsiderate fuck. The kid who died was a boy not a girl.

BASED TOM

he too was right to do it

dude just go to the front of Sup Forums if you are looking for reddit

>and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child.

this part never gets old.

A child is dead. what is wrong with you.

There are too many white children in this world anyway.

These were an old ass meme on Sup Forums with Zach Braff then there were a bunch of 'em staring Keanu.

it was an Asian child what the fuck are you talking about. Am I a person of very high intelligence. The only person to feel sympathy for this child.

>in 1985 when asked in an interview about his latest film The Goonies. Stephen Speilburg said "is was a joy to work with those children especially Kerri Green (Andy), she has a body like you wouldn't believe. A nice tight pussy."

It was a different time OP

I vaguely remember this, post some Braff.

> "I’m not the kind of person who digs through things other people have thrown away."

—Zach Braff on adoption.

lies. OP is a both a liar and a major league FAGGOT.

Oh fuck yes, there were some pretty good one.

> “I really see no problem with it. At least half of the people involved are enjoying it. Why spoil their fun?"

—Zach Braff on rape

Back when we at least attempted to make funny threads instead of just posting black cocks and whine about things being reddit.

In 2001, after being approached by Scientology recruiters, Keanu Reeves is reported to have said, "Why join a cult... when I can BE a cult?!" Allegedly he shoved the recruiters to the ground and ran away laughing maniacally. 5 months later his agent finally located him in a small African village near lake Victoria, leading an apocalyptic death cult. The UN report on the aftermath remains classified but rumors speak of mass graves, human sacrifice, and murals of Mr. Reeves' face made out of the bones of children. Beneath the village it is said that the cult of Ogamboo Metukalu (The One) had 2,000 slave laborers digging a secret underground temple complex where the cult intended to live after the Apocalypse. Mr. Reeves' agent says the Hollywood star has put that part of his life behind him and chalks it up to poor judgment brought on by a flu, but if that is the case, why does Keanu continue to make routine trips to Africa to this day? And why are cases of missing children around Lake Victoria more than 20 times higher than the average of the rest of Africa? Mr. Reeves' agent declined to comment.

>you now what the best part of being married is though right? Fucking your wife!
youtu.be/F3G63eondm0?t=49s

>What's wrong with slavery? We enslave every other animal, why not niggers?
- Joe Rogan