Is anyone actually, honest and truly excited about this? Who legitimately asked for this?

Is anyone actually, honest and truly excited about this? Who legitimately asked for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXph0arElKs
youtube.com/watch?v=rPsmDGFvklk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That faggot frogposter who keeps doing the countdown on Sup Forums

Yo.

The really did a good job turning aquaman from a guy who talks to fish into a cool bro.

Hella F*ing epic

Looks fun

Epic

Imagine knowing so little about Aquaman that you think khal drogo is doing a good job

This movie is supposed to appeal to nostalgia?

If that is the case. It doesn't work for me. When I think of the Justice League I think of Martian Manhunter and NiggerLantern. Not Cyborg. He was a goddamn teen titan.

Where the fuck is Hawkgirl?

Pic related is what I think of when I hear Justice League. I don't give a shit for this Butchery they have done. I will wait until it comes on Netflix to see it.

>knowing so little about aquaman
He swims and talks to fish. Not a particularly interesting character, desu

I was pretty excited when the first trailer came out and after watching wonder woman. Then this new trailer came out and holy shit does it look bad.

Fuck aquaman. This isn't the Justice Friends. See pic related This movie is bullshit and shits on my memories as a kid watching Cartoon Network.

Normies think of superfriends, quit being autistic

Nothing will ever top this, DC remain Kings of animation

Aquaman is a joke and they're doing a good job making him relevant

Why does the cartoon look so much cooler when its budget is much smaller?

>t. casuals
you people are exactly what's wrong with capeshit these days

i think it looks alright, we're all gonna see it anyway, may as well not set it up for disappointment

I am boycotting #rapeleague and I hope all of you will do the same.

I'm actually pretty hyped. Hopefully cyborg won't ruin it.
Regardless it is going to rape Thor commercially, which is going to be pretty funny seeing all the shills and pajeets on this board get BTFO

I unironically like BvS more than other modern capeshit. I expect Justice League to be mediocre like Wonder Woman, but I will still watch it in theaters. Even Wonder Woman had redeeming qualities, and the DCU's approach to action/power creep is sort of interesting.

Ahahahahahah

maybe before they set it up with 3 terrible movies in a row
>had to spend an additional 3 billion dollars editing superman's contractually obligated mustache out of every scene
this alone is so DC, it's hilarious

>A cartoon made by people who were actual fans of the comics and put their heart into it.
>A cash grab movie trying to cash in on the superhero market.

>tfw disney has such little hope in Thor that they are resorting to tearing down the personal lives of actors just so their shitty, forgettable quipfest movie doesn't look too bad in comparison
>tfw even if JL is only average, it will still gross past 1 billion,

>we're all gonna see it anyway

at least 20 million people are excited

Savin' the day
Savin' the day
Speak of the past,
they slip in the back way
Savin' the day
Savin' the day
Ooh, when it's getting to the point
where it's driving you insane

>cash grab

I won’t watch any movie with a sick rapist like Ben Affleck in it. Phooey!!!!

>t-this will be the one guys!

>Capeshit flick
>Not a cashgrab

Please stop forcing your shitty brainlet meme. It's enough to deal with Toddposting and now you have to force this shit too?

Got a problem with bronze Mad Max style set pieces or something?

Still forcing the pajeet meme in Marvel threads? You’re boring.

they should use firestorm

Liberals are attacking their own. Why would you think it’s a Disney conspiracy? Disney is number one by a long stretch.

Firelord ripoff

I remember when I was a kid I couldn't wait for toonami because I knew a new Justice League episode was coming.

>he thinks Aquaman's hot
You can only use the showers so much before people start to connect the dots, user.

youtu.be/MXph0arElKs

That trumpet and beat.

it looks like it'll be as bad as BvS but not as bad as SS - i.e still monumentally shit.

at least the music will be good youtube.com/watch?v=rPsmDGFvklk

Shut up, pleb!

WW was ruined by her movie, Flash was ruined by the TV series, Aquaman I've literally never seen in any iteration and Cyborg just looks like the retarded love child of Ultron and a GTX 1080 FE.

I will only watch it because Affleck, the best Batman so far.